Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Hire Help with sign up  (Read 575 times)
Uni.Kirkland.Spain (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:14:25 PM

Hey Guys,

I joined bitcoin talk because someone recommended me to com here for help with problem I have. Sorry if my English is not too good, I'm a student from spain studying computer sci.
Anyways I need to sign up for Amazon EC2 and not able to do it well because I have no US credit card. So if someone can help me to do this, I would very much be grateful and also pay 12% in addition to the costs of the service.
So you get 112% for signing up. If interested you can contact me on personal message.
Thanks everybody and buenos dias!

James
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:54:11 PM

Hey Guys,

I joined bitcoin talk because someone recommended me to com here for help with problem I have. Sorry if my English is not too good, I'm a student from spain studying computer sci.
Anyways I need to sign up for Amazon EC2 and not able to do it well because I have no US credit card. So if someone can help me to do this, I would very much be grateful and also pay 12% in addition to the costs of the service.
So you get 112% for signing up. If interested you can contact me on personal message.

James

I think as Amazon EC2 charge as per usage on credit card so buying on behalf of you and then provide you will not work ..may be ..yo can chek it there prices ..they charge as per usage ...
herbst

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:56:27 PM

Hey Guys,

James

You dont need a US credit card, any will do. I would look into Cornercard or if your country has something similiar, which would be kind of anonymous prepaid credit cards. If that not works you could ask here (or on reddit or something) that someone buys you one (or a normal gift credit card, while i am not sure if those would work) and sends it to you.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:59:35 PM

Hey Guys,

James

You dont need a US credit card, any will do. I would look into Cornercard or if your country has something similiar, which would be kind of anonymous prepaid credit cards. If that not works you could ask here (or on reddit or something) that someone buys you one (or a normal gift credit card, while i am not sure if those would work) and sends it to you.

is it required to be register using US as i am from India .And what will be cost for this .. i have virtual credit card so i can use it
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 07:27:41 PM

Hey Guys,

James

Well.. you can get a "virtual credit card" online.
U 'll have to send money via PayPal and afterwards u are able to buy things with the money on your card.

For example:: https://www.entropay.com

If u register there u will be able to pay everywhere, where Visa is accepted.

But there are a lot more services like that Smiley

If u feel like i helped you: 1LVdKszoRsZwT4PdGB3Tpj6CrmjzpVy2jt
If not.. well.. then don't Smiley

Uni.Kirkland.Spain (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:17:50 PM

Thanks for all help guys! All help!
But I still need person, as people say above, I can't sign up without being in US. Is there anyone willing to help? I willing to pay up to 15% now!
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:21:25 AM

I can do this for you but how much do you want me to add to the account? Also i am not interested if you are thinking of a deal that is less than $100.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:08:26 AM

But I still need person, as people say above, I can't sign up without being in US. Is there anyone willing to help? I willing to pay up to 15% now!

Just download TOR browser.
Pick USA Node.. and there u go.. USA IP address.
Then just register on mentioned page for virtual credit card Smiley

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:00:25 PM

You can easily get for yourself a virtual credit card and sign up for EC2. there are some services on this page which provide virtual credit card with some money preloaded I think  Grin
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:25:37 PM

You can easily get for yourself a virtual credit card and sign up for EC2. there are some services on this page which provide virtual credit card with some money preloaded I think  Grin
I think there is more to what OP actually needs and i feel that he is already aware that he can get this done through vcc and tor.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6641

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 02:12:32 PM

I think there is more to what OP actually needs and i feel that he is already aware that he can get this done through vcc and tor.
I agree with that. The account uses the credit card that you signed up with so any servers run would be charged to that card.

OP, I can't sign up to the account for you, but what I can do is use my account and start any server you need and give you access to that. You would need to prepay for the server and we can use escrow if you want.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: