Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I mine n-scrypt with zeus miner?  (Read 1796 times)
beliomir (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:21:01 PM

Hello everybody!

I want to know if with a zeus miner 20Mghz, can I mine n-scrypt like execoin (EXE)

I don't know because I heard on the Web, that this execoin (n-scrypt factor) is develop to gpu and cpu only?

Son can I mine this execoin with zeus miner?

Thank's for answers!

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:53:05 PM

Hello everybody!

I want to know if with a zeus miner 20Mghz, can I mine n-scrypt like execoin (EXE)

I don't know because I heard on the Web, that this execoin (n-scrypt factor) is develop to gpu and cpu only?

Son can I mine this execoin with zeus miner?

Thank's for answers!

you can try out minning and let it check yourself.....i dont think there is any coin which is develop to gpu and cpu only...

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:05:46 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 04:26:08 PM by toptek

No it won't, i  have tried to mine any and everything Script with zeus miners and the only one that works is Script no off algorithms of Script like X11, X13, X15, Quark, Lyra2REv2 n-scrypt etc .

they are made to run off CPU and GPU only so no one abuses Script mining with ASIC Scrypt Miners and try to keep CPU and GPU mining a live  , the only ASIC Scrypt miner, i know of that can do any Scrypt is KNC's titan, but it has limits with those  Scrypts. I'm told, so not even sure with them, they cost to much, i can't afford one at 3 k, that's more then likely a used one.

I'll stick with BTC mining and use what few Scrypt miners, i have from time to time .

but you can try .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:25:45 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 06:56:43 PM by toptek

No, scrypt N is a different algorithms where the N is like a variable in math, it used to be N=11 and now I believe the N factor is 12 for most coins while the scrypt miners can't change their N factors they are stuck at 10.

I read some place  that why they did it , why i said once i find that . I post it and why they keep changing it, if some one find a ways around it, so GPU mining can be good etc it not really stuck like that it is intended to prevent abuse and so only one type of hardware can use it .KNc figured how to mine any scrpit with a normal script miner :)unless  i was informed  with a firmware upgrade, so it lets them mine any script. it maybe stuck for that miner but he can't mine any thing but script coins labeled script no other algorithms with Zeus Miner or any ASIC Scrypt Miners can  but kncs that i know of .

I see and know what you mean Smiley .I was just giving him the real reason why , at one time you could mine any script with any script miner till someone had the fore site to see how it would total destroy the use of GPUs to mine with .  a Little late it all most did or did but you can make something off GPU mining, if you want to build the rig/s for it .

Maybe i miss undertand what he asking . but the question is Can I mine n-scrypt with zeus miner? the answer is no .

you are right there to .IM more a laymen type terms guy i understand it all just like to talking in the simplest terms i can .

beliomir (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:19:14 PM

Ok I understand everything, I can't do this with a simply scrypt asic miner for ltc . I must buy or build à rig.

So with a good rig can I hope to have a hash like Mhz?

I want to have at least 10 Mhz hash, is it possible or higher?  Like 30 or 40 Mgz?

I go on a forum wich explain something like the n-factor keep us to mine the same number of coins. Even we don't change rig config untill difficulty change or n-factor change.

On a Web site I find a pci-e card with this, we can have 50 Mghz hashing rate, wich plug into destop computer. This card is build for n-scrypt only for a price like 500 €.

Is it a fake or not?

I heard sometimes there are fakes on this subject especially for n-script mining.

Finally thank's for your answers!

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:32:26 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 08:44:27 PM by toptek

Ok I understand everything, I can't do this with a simply scrypt asic miner for ltc . I must buy or build à rig.

So with a good rig can I hope to have a hash like Mhz?

I want to have at least 10 Mhz hash, is it possible or higher?  Like 30 or 40 Mgz?

I go on a forum wich explain something like the n-factor keep us to mine the same number of coins. Even we don't change rig config untill difficulty change or n-factor change.

On a Web site I find a pci-e card with this, we can have 50 Mghz hashing rate, wich plug into destop computer. This card is build for n-scrypt only for a price like 500 €.

Is it a fake or not?

I heard sometimes there are fakes on this subject especially for n-script mining.

Finally thank's for your answers!

yup with a lot of GPU if your going to do GPU mining and  want to mine those coins it's all about what coin you want to mine that decides what hardware and software miner you use .

as far as i know any AMD or nvida card will mine any coin but some coins you Polly can't due to the Diff is to high for those , at one time i read some place with a video card some were mining 200 btc a day and  had the Sense to mine them and hold on to them , i was a fool back then , i had the hard ware but like a lot of others i thought is was BS, so I lost out then . or I'm sure like them i would have 100 btc miner mining some place begin hosted if i wast renting some place my self and watching it all . making a lot even now .

beliomir (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:43:36 PM

What do you think about this? Click links below! 

A card with n-factor adaptator!  Fake or not?

[url]https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-scrypt-miners/buy-triton-miner[//url]

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:46:35 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 09:56:54 PM by toptek

What do you think about this? Click links below!  

A card with n-factor adaptator!  Fake or not?

[url]https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-scrypt-miners/buy-triton-miner[//url]

not them very bad idea don't do per orders first rule  buying any thing  like that , and not off them they being taken to court for stealing .

or was that hash fast either way one rule don't do  per orders unless you know for a fact that it is real  or like a company like bitmain etc .

A lot of miner have been ripped off for 1000 of dollars doing per orders so be very care full with PO all most any one on the forums with tell you that as one rule to follow.

that was hash fast sorry

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/11/its-all-over-bitcoin-miner-maker-hashfast-to-auction-remaining-assets/

I don't know much about hash coins

that replaces maybe 10 amd cards you can Polly buy for the same amount now it uses, less power at the wall by the way it looks but it's a per order, is the only set back, so it is real  .

my bad four and half amd Cards, i have, clocked my two amd cards minning off Script and got them to 7 to 8 MH each with no heat issue no hard error etc for a day or two just to see how it is now .

hope al lthis helps some how .  one rule to follow or do it at your risk no per orders unless you know it's real and know you can trust it , just a tip ....

PS last thought look for one these for around  500 or tad higher , you may have to shop for one but i  have seen them for as low as 500 $ . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211490.0

if i had the cash then I would have bought one  Smiley .   you can still do a ROI with one of those, if your in to that or want it., it takes planing and work, but you can .

CYa

BitHappy24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:13:20 PM

Nice to see your answer guys even i didnt ask that but good to know Cheesy
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:18:14 AM

I don't think it would work. Also this gentlemen's above me said it too.
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 01:55:58 AM

Nope, you can only do plain scrypt with the Zeus - however these machines are great as they appear as one 20mh/28mh/46mh (depending on your model) device - as opposed to having a bunch of separate ASICs - as they are internally chained through a bus interface.

I sold my Zeus Thunder X3 some time ago.
Even though I've roughly twice the hashpower with a combo of Gridseeds and one single Zeus blade - nowhere near as consistent (just watch out for the power bill on those things!).

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: