Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank Boosting in Counter Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 245 times)
boostmeister (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:30:02 PM

Hello! I'm an experienced Counter Strike player with over 2,000 hours of playtime (over 4k hours in 1.6) that offers a boosting service. Since I play fully legit, LEM/Supreme/Global will take a bit more time, but a 100% possible of course! Along with ranking you up I can also offer you various tips and point you in the right direction to ensure you take your gameplay to a higher level.

As already mentioned I'm not using any hacks whatsoever, and the boost will be discreet. It will look just as you got the rank yourself.

Pricing is as follows:

Silver I > Gold Nova Master = 5$ per rank
Gold Nova Master > Master Guardian Elite = 7$ per rank
Master Guardian Elite  > Distinguished Master Guardian = 10$
Distinguished Master Guardian > Legendary Eagle Master = 20$ per rank
Legendary Eagle Master > The Global Elite = 40$ per rank

Prices aren't strictly fixed as the time required for boosting depends on the amount of games played/wins your account already has.

The way I do it is I either queue up with you and carry you to a higher rank (takes more time than the other method, significantly more at higher ranks) or I log in to your Steam account and get you the desired rank.
Provided you have Steam guard enabled I can't in no way steal your account or the items from the inventory.

harveydk7@gmail.com
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256299461 - my secondary steam account.
yanka50

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:49:31 PM

There is no point to boost someone if they will loose their rank as soon as your service is over.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: