Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any alternatives to cryptofolio.info?  (Read 487 times)
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:31:07 PM

I love this website, I know a lot of people use this for their portfolio, it's really lightweight and convenient, but the thing is, it doesn't store logs longer than 2 weeks (by logs i mean graphs). You need to pay 10 dollars then you get an unlimited supply:

The data in the graph above is limited to two weeks, due to space constraints.
If you do not visit the site for a month the data points will stop being logged.

You can unlock this "account" (UUID) for all graphs for life for 10 USD worth of coins using the link below.

RULES:
1. Misplace your UUID, I can not help.
2. All payments are considered donations and are final.
3. Once you have paid, the site will automatically know not to delete your old graph data.
4. In the rare occasion I need to restore the site from backups:
4a. Backups are kept of who has paid in a very timely fashion, you will not need pay again.
4b. Graph data is unfortunately to large to be backed up, graphs may have gaps or be empty.

So my question is, is there any other websites like this, or maybe an actual software that is more robust, and will keep graphs without any cuts that are stored locally? I just want to be able to see my progress of my total stack of cryptocurrencies through time, to see if im doing good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: