Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Spotify 2Year Premium Upgrade | Upgrade Your Account | $8 BTC | Vouched  (Read 1273 times)
Bandot (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

For the watch

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:53:20 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 03:22:47 AM by Bandot

Hey guys,

I'm offering a service where I will upgrade your Spotify account to premium for only $8 in BTC for 2 years. This is 100% legal. It's done through a promotion.

You've got to have a free account currently. If your account is premium you can either:

1. Make a new account and buy the upgrade.
2. Cancel your subscription and wait until the premium period is over.

Escrow is welcome. Vouch copy claimed! Post here or PM me if you have any questions!

If you want to buy, you've got to PM me your Spotify login. You can change your password before and after. I'll send a BTC address to send to and once I receive it I'll get started upgrading your account to premium. It only takes a minute or two. I am also open to escrow.

Vouches:

This is indeed a great service but i will like to read the review from Monbux however i feel this thread belongs to the digital goods sections.
Got it and no problems. It is what the OP described it as.  Great product and I will buy more soon, thanks!
I can't see my current subscription status or tell if the sub is actually 2 years long.
I got 2 accounts upgraded and they're working fine even after changing the password.

I see the 'Globe' notice in my account but I can't find an expiration date. I will update if something changes.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 10:57:19 PM

How does this promotion work?  Can't you simply provide us with a promo code?
I am interested in the vouch copy, shooting you a PM.
edgali

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:01:09 AM

Is this promotion via Globe.
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:59:35 AM

Is this promotion via Globe.
yes.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:12:52 AM

This is indeed a great service but i will like to read the review from Monbux however i feel this thread belongs to the digital goods sections.
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:01:49 PM

He got it last night and said he would vouch soon after he gets home from work.

syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:09:54 PM

Im a bit interested, keep me in
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:16:46 PM

Got it and no problems. It is what the OP described it as.  Great product and I will buy more soon, thanks!
I can't see my current subscription status or tell if the sub is actually 2 years long.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:22:22 PM

I am interested and have 2 accounts that need it done.
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:36:19 PM

I am interested and have 2 accounts that need it done.
Awesome! I'll shoot you a PM!

Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:39:27 PM

Im a bit interested, keep me in
Sent you a PM!

rapsaodan84

Activity: 218
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:16:22 PM

OP does this work in any country? any way to know it really will work 2 years. it seems it doesn't say so in the upgraded account?

Does this mean we need to wait at least one week or more to know if it's real?
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:38:33 PM

OP does this work in any country? any way to know it really will work 2 years. it seems it doesn't say so in the upgraded account?

Does this mean we need to wait at least one week or more to know if it's real?

I'm going to be honest with you, I can't tell you with 100% certainty that it will last for two years. The guy that does this for me provides a screenshot every time that says it will last for two years.

On spotify.com it shows:

I've checked the screenshots he provided of how long the subscription will last with the times completed and they all line up so I'm fairly certain they will last for two years.

rapsaodan84

Activity: 218
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:49:41 PM

What about the country? does it work in every country?
I'll give it a try if it does.
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:53:22 PM

What about the country? does it work in every country?
I'll give it a try if it does.
Yea pretty sure it works in every country. If not I can give you a refund. I'm goin to bed hmu tomorrow

syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:33:17 AM

Then what if the account subscription status ended up early like for weeks or a month, are you willing to offer a refund?
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:20:06 PM

Then what if the account subscription status ended up early like for weeks or a month, are you willing to offer a refund?
Yes I will offer a refund as long as my supplier is also willing to give me a refund.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:21:58 PM

I got 2 accounts upgraded and they're working fine even after changing the password.

I see the 'Globe' notice in my account but I can't find an expiration date. I will update if something changes.
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:08:58 PM

Glad they are working great! I'm offering discounts on bulk orders!

madlibs11111

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:08:13 PM

I am interested I will pm you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: