Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC climbing in a slow stable climb  (Read 2791 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:35:51 PM

I must admit that I am as well surprised by a slow and steady rise in the last 2 weeks. We cannot see this too often with Bitcoin. Often these are very sharp parabolic moves.

This growth seems healthy. It seems that it has a lot of fuel in it. I mean we have broken $280 yesterday and that's really well. I hope we can continue like this!
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:48:27 PM

I must admit that I am as well surprised by a slow and steady rise in the last 2 weeks. We cannot see this too often with Bitcoin. Often these are very sharp parabolic moves.

We've seen it a couple of times before, recently...!

This space intentionally left blank.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:18:29 PM

a slow price advance is better than the price going sky high in a very short time. a slow but stable growth is the best growth you can have.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:34:28 PM

I'm not sure about the steady growth; to me it seams more as if someone is testing out support for much bigger climb/hype.
To be honest, it has been a long time since there was a real tanking of the price. 5-15 $ or % on the price is way lower than what bitcoin is capable of.
I may be wrong, but i'm not selling anytime soon.

It's pretty evident that we could support it at around 270 and it has been like that for days now (which is pretty impressive for bitcoin seeing the previous short-term trends). The last tanking was from 300 down to sub-200s which happened months ago, and even the climb in that term was unexpected and there were really good news about bitcoins back then.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:50:36 PM

We will all look at current prices as a distant fantasy land in just a few months. You will never hope to get coins this cheap again for the rest of your breathing lives.........

slow for now, gaps up will soon follow, kiss your sub $300 coins good-bye forever, it is like wishing for sub $100 after Sept 2013

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:25:10 PM

-snip-
it is like wishing for sub $100 after Sept 2013

And the first train departed at 2012. This time, it really feels like it is 2012 again due to some indications on the charts, but I'm not yet sure whether this is another bubble in the making or just a short-term price increase.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:32:50 PM

We will all look at current prices as a distant fantasy land in just a few months. You will never hope to get coins this cheap again for the rest of your breathing lives.........

slow for now, gaps up will soon follow, kiss your sub $300 coins good-bye forever, it is like wishing for sub $100 after Sept 2013

I hope you will be right with your opinion.
I also would prefer a slow increase as the actual one over a longer time.
But I believe we will bubble again soon.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:16:33 PM

slowly climb its better than create a new bubble of bitcoin investing. If we grow slow with new money investing will be more difficult to crash to low base levels. Climbing movements needs to be done with new investors that believe that they are buying cheap.If bitcoin falls here have a low level to stop the fall.
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:36:01 PM

Dont be surprised...It will crash again after November 5th  Grin
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:08:30 AM

Slow? Bitcoin price just reached $280
I'm sure bitcoin price will crash eventually after some traders dump their coins to get maximum profit.

But, i hope bitcoin price will steady at $300 in this moment
it happened many times and even it would be reach to $300 i'm pretty doubt the price is going to stable
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:12:06 AM

"e author=ETFbitcoin link=topic=1217777.msg12769550#msg12769550 date=1445658354]
Slow? Bitcoin price just reached $280
I'm sure bitcoin price will crash eventually after some traders dump their coins to get maximum profit.

But, i hope bitcoin price will steady at $300 in this moment
[/quote]"

It is slow since it took over a month to get where we at right now, and months at bitcoin seemed to be forever. I am one of the traders who are just waiting for maximum profit, but this time I don't think I would have to sell some.
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:20:39 PM

Be ready... after the auction...dump!
This time, Tim will pay a little bit more but the dump after will be more profitable
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:51:37 PM

Dont be surprised...It will crash again after November 5th  Grin

there will be other small price correction until we can sustain 300, and be above it

we are following the same exact pattern that we had when we aimed at 300 last time
knowhow

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:30:45 PM

The last time we were at the 300 mark ,the team under bitcoin lauched the new version and made the bitcoin crash to 200 dollars very fast,bad news means a loose in value.This time i hope there is no such new fresh new that will make the community had to choose,we are testing the new value of 300 but it can fail again and back to 200 once again on this up and down people doing a good income,its around 100 dolalrs for each bitcoin .
toptek (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:01:39 PM

well it's close to 300 and holding but now is the real test  . I'm not excited and hoping once it breaks in to the 300 range it keeps going up then hits 500 and stays there a month or two but for now I'm just hoping once it breaks into the 300 $ coins it holds and goes on ,I'm holding my breath so to speak and hope for the best.I know it hit 300 over the week end but also knew that wouldn't hold, now is the real test and i have my hopes ans Doubts now. no idea from here but hope it holds and keep going .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Laketear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:16:08 PM

well it's close to 300 and holding but now is the real test  . I'm not excited and hoping once it breaks in to the 300 range it keeps going up then hits 500 and stays there a month or two but for now I'm just hoping once it breaks into the 300 $ coins it holds and goes on ,I'm holding my breath so to speak and hope for the best.I know it hit 300 over the week end but also knew that wouldn't hold, now is the real test and i have my hopes ans Doubts now. no idea from here but hope it holds and keep going .

It will not go straight to $500. It will stay around $250-350 for several month. Then the expectation of halving will send the price higher.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:36:23 PM

It will not go straight to $500. It will stay around $250-350 for several month. Then the expectation of halving will send the price higher.

Nothing is guaranteed. It may be yet another cycle of boredom back down to low 200s or the start of something. A modest amount of excitement can build pretty rapidly into something surprising.
intristin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:43:04 PM

Looks like I got in at the right time. I'm sure there will be drops but I'm hoping this slow and steady climb continues on until the halving at least so I don't have to turn off my miners.  Grin

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
toptek (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:45:18 PM

that's what i'm hoping for , I some how knew when it started this climb it had the feeling of power behind it that wasn't like all the others before that was so over whelming to me  i just had to post the excitement  i felt.
I hope it doesn't go right to 500 but when it does it stays there for a few months then at some point it does hit a 1000 $ coin but is stable enough to handle it.

but for now . I'm not really to excited as before but still have a good feeling, were as with the last 300 climb the feeling wasn't the same,and i hope it stays like this and like you said it is gonna have those ups and down but not like they were before  Smiley .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:16:45 PM

Yes nice grow,not to fast.And there is yet another great news about Nasdaq blockchain platform
Chart looks great

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print