Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Satoshi Mines Bot Made 10BTC WITH PROOFS  (Read 2573 times)
Satobot.com (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:50:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9AflavtIsg

Present you the Best Satoshi Mines Bot Bitcoin Maker
Satobot Satoshi mines Bot is a program which automatizes the whole process of betting at SatoshiMines.com. You can make up your own settings,set your own martingale method implement it into the bot and also do not worry about your BitCoins.
You know what you are buying and the software is fully working and it does what I have described. It does auto-betting and I do not guarantee that you WILL earn back your money with it.

Features:
- Autopilot
- Fully customizable limits to make sure that your bits are safe and if you will earn enough it will just stop playing
- Customizable delays
- Customizable martingale (with everything included)
- Bet with percent of your balance
- Can play any game (1/3/5/24 mines // up to 24 hits)
- Statistis of earnings
- Simulator of Earnings in Practise mode  - You can set your CUSTOM TILES!
- You can also open the tiles where were the bombs placed in the last game!

Proofs Of Earns Bitcoin :
http://satobot.com/images/satobotbitcoin.png
http://satobot.com/images/earn%20proff.png

Term Of Use:

1) You know what you are buying and the software is fully working and it does what I have described. It does auto-betting and I do not guarantee that you WILL earn back your money with it.
2) Please remember that it IS still gambling, and I do not want to make anyone start gambling by selling this. I do not recommend gambling at all.
3) I will not send any refunds, because you can obviously see what you are getting.
4) Program does need .NET Framework 4.0 to be opened.
5) No, it will not work on MAC or Linux unless you will open a VM.
6) I can of course share the settings that I've been playing with, but please remember that I do not make any guarantees on the winning.
7) Please remember that there is a risk of your IP being blocked for some time after aggresive "gaming", and I do recommend using the delays.
Cool PLEASE ALWAYS MAKE SURE BEFORE THE FIRST RUN THAT EVERYTHING WORKS CORRECTLY!!!! Before betting high amount of money or something like that, please just play with around 100 bits or even less if you've got it and test if evertything works properly to do not blame me for the loss!!
9) Before each run program displays you your settings to approve them - just to make you sure what your first bet is if you've calculated percentage in a wrong way or something like that. (keep in mind that different regions have different decimal symbols, it is included in program, just keep it in mind that it differs - sometimes it is DOT and sometimes it is COMMA)
10) This program is made for educational purposes. I do not take any responsibility for the actions that you will do with the bot.

Order: https://payivy.com/v/7238f
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:10:02 AM

I can take a vouch.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:10:49 PM

While reading through your Term Of Use i discovered that this is full of many denials may be you dont want to own up but this is gamble everybody should be aware of that.
I will like to take a vouch copy and give my honest review.
serk

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:38:04 AM

Working  very well i have made profite, i have double my bitcoin in No-Time thank you
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:50:16 AM

Working  very well i have made profite, i have double my bitcoin in No-Time thank you

A newbie making a review surely can't be trusted. This is the same bot that many people been giving away for free ? Is it written in python ? Also the screen dumps were faked.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:04:20 AM

A newbie making a review surely can't be trusted. This is the same bot that many people been giving away for free ? Is it written in python ? Also the screen dumps were faked.
OP did not respond to comments and does not even include the price of the bot here but only an auto buy link.
serk

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:35:21 PM

i am newbie here in this forum anyway.it is writted it C# is flawless working and updated due the satoshimines.com bot protection
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: