Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I Make $5,234Month With Bitcoin - No Trading & Mining  (Read 6854 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:11:24 PM

The way to make that kind of money is to sell a video...

What kind of video Roll Eyes

How much vps do u use to treach that much earning?

What are you saying man? I doubt there's a vps involved on the method , probably it's some sort of affiliate marketing or something like that.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:18:42 PM

If you own a good blog or website you can make four or five figures every month.I own http://wapinter.net and http://fbwhatsapp.in and I am making four figures every month with advertisements.The best part is I dont have to update it daily

Lover of Coin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:26:53 PM

If you own a good blog or website you can make four or five figures every month.I own http://wapinter.net and http://fbwhatsapp.in and I am making four figures every month with advertisements.The best part is I dont have to update it daily

It seems that you spend a lot of time posting here, do you earn anything here?
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:31:18 PM

It seems that you spend a lot of time posting here, do you earn anything here?
It is not earning but learning that brings me here everyday.Earning some bitcoin with signature campaign is bonus for me

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 08:58:29 PM

Both those sites together have less than 700 daily page views. A good rule of thumb is you need a minimum of 10,000 visitors a day to make anywhere close to $1,000 a month. Most sites need more.

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:11:22 PM

Both those sites together have less than 700 daily page views. A good rule of thumb is you need a minimum of 10,000 visitors a day to make anywhere close to $1,000 a month. Most sites need more.
Are you kidding? Can you guess the number of visitors and pageviews just by visiting the site? then sorry to disappoint you you are wrong.Both sites together have 30,000 pageviews daily and nearly 10,000 visitors daily. I have Google analytics to prove my figures but that is not the topic of debate of this thread
Edit : And when I say four figures,I may not necessarily mean four figures in USD

jannysoft

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:20:29 PM

I have this course .. there is some value in it.. but I wouldn't recommend buying it for $200 heck I wouldn't recommend buying it for the coupon code which is 47$. Udemy has become so low quality ...
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:36:46 AM

i will check it out,i hope its work!
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:37:49 AM

oh,i think its free  Sad
montreal

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:59:38 AM

"Here's how I generate $5,234/mo using Bitcoin. To everyone's surprise, it's not through trading, mining or investing."

Spoiler Alert: He earns it by selling some bullshit course to naive people

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 03:46:31 AM

Has anyone ever bought this video tutorial https://www.udemy.com/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin/ from udemy and is it really possible to earn this much without trading or mining?

I can see it involves creating your own website as he mentioned in course description which is 99Bitcoins. The video course cost about $200 which I believe can be too much. is this worth?

He probably makes all that money by selling his tutorial videos and books.  I don't pay much attention to advertisers who sell "secrets of making money."  Haven't seen one that is real yet!
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:50:18 AM

i will check it out,i hope its work!
Don't waste your time with these kind of method they saturate fast, i've wasted a lot of time in method like these and they don't work.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:14:06 AM

This sounds like one of those scams where you say:  I will tell you how to make 100 dollars an hour if you give me 5 dollars.  Then the secret you tell them is you have to tell this to 20 people per hour and there you go, 100 dollars an hour
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:14:22 AM

The so called "tutorial" mostly deals with affiliate programs, which pay you in Bitcoins. What is the need to pay this guy $197 for a tutorial on affiliate programs? Many of these affiliate programs have their own thread in Bitcointalk itself. Just go through them and select one or two which are the most suitable for you. And to earn from them, free video tutorials are available in YouTube.  
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:27:55 AM

As soon as I saw 99bitcoins there I knew what was going on. The website is riddled with advertisements, affiliate links to ponzi and pyramid schemes and links to faucets. Their affiliate marketing involves reeling newbies into believing that bitcoin is an exchelent money making machine but the only one that ends up profiting in the end is them, the owners of this website. Because really, their source of income isn't affilate marketing, they wouldn't have seen any income if it weren't for their website. And to be honest, it isn't a website that started from zero. Significant amounts of money were invested into creating it and it was likely running on lose for some time but that's what they don't want you to know. They want you to think it's all great and pay them €215 more.
enhu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:03:15 AM

I've downloaded all the files and watch just few of his videos. There are actually tons of informative videos he did make aiming for newbies like understanding bitcoin, Where The Business Opportunities Are Within Bitcoin, The Crown Jewel Of An Online Bitcoin Business, Bitcoin Affiliate Programs and etc.

The guy cover tons of topics that one don't probably knew yet.

and i mean if you don't have any idea what bitcoin is, consider buying. and if $197 is too much, just read the wiki instead.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:20:10 AM

I am always skeptical on these courses promoting ridiculous incomes for doing next to nothing.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:55:17 AM

This sounds like one of those scams where you say:  I will tell you how to make 100 dollars an hour if you give me 5 dollars.  Then the secret you tell them is you have to tell this to 20 people per hour and there you go, 100 dollars an hour
Lol you didnt know the the affiliate marketing hahahah... you can earn much more in $100 a day. But some marketers dont share the method because you need a coding skill if your newbie about marketing he/she offer a tutorial or a ebook with full tutorial how to make a website how to get best nichees unique nichees  how to use the script of cpa network anything in the ebook.. I told you guys im the one of them and this is not a scam.. but if you're not believing us its ok i dont push you to buy his ebook. but you can search it in google with few tutorial but not complete... same as old method.. but there some new tools to use... good luck... and have a nice day..
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:05:29 PM

I am always skeptical on these courses promoting ridiculous incomes for doing next to nothing.
Some people would do anything to get money

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 02:01:07 PM

As soon as I saw 99bitcoins there I knew what was going on. The website is riddled with advertisements, affiliate links to ponzi and pyramid schemes and links to faucets. Their affiliate marketing involves reeling newbies into believing that bitcoin is an exchelent money making machine but the only one that ends up profiting in the end is them, the owners of this website. Because really, their source of income isn't affilate marketing, they wouldn't have seen any income if it weren't for their website. And to be honest, it isn't a website that started from zero. Significant amounts of money were invested into creating it and it was likely running on lose for some time but that's what they don't want you to know. They want you to think it's all great and pay them €215 more.

99bitcoins is a self hosted Wordpress site using a $59 SmartMag theme. Ofir put it up himself, the only other costs are hosting and perhaps he paid someone to create the logo. It is not a complicated project at all. Total start up costs including hosting for a year would have been about $500.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: