Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make $15 Per Day on Autopilot {$.50}  (Read 2378 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:05:17 AM

If you can make $15 a day on autopilot why are you selling the method for so cheap? Just curious.

YOU WILL SEE IF YOU GET THE VOUCH COPY Smiley

Vouch review:

You can make money but I see this as a troll method... Once again you CAN make money. I personally won't use this because I don't like the method and it's semi autopilot BTW. Half vouch for the seller because the product does what is advertised.

Thank you for your honest review @player514

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:13:21 AM

If you can make $15 a day on autopilot why are you selling the method for so cheap? Just curious.

Vouch review:

You can make money but I see this as a troll method... Once again you CAN make money. I personally won't use this because I don't like the method and it's semi autopilot BTW. Half vouch for the seller because the product does what is advertised.

Thank you for your honest review @player514

Price lowered to .50 cents and proven legit!

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:17:57 AM

Hmm giving vouches to Jr. members and negative trusted member doesn't seem professional, I'm up for a vouch though and I'm getting a feeling that this involves traffic exchange.

Hi Mexxer if you would like a vouch review please send me a PM Smiley

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:08:33 AM

Vouch review:

I second that, seems like a poorly thought out method. Similar to amazon affilate payment, for which you have to promote your product very much. I do not vouch for this method at all.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:21:28 AM

Vouch review:

thanks a lot for the feedback. it is very helpful as it really let us know how it truely works.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:22:30 AM

Vouch review:

I second that, seems like a poorly thought out method. Similar to amazon affilate payment, for which you have to promote your product very much. I do not vouch for this method at all.

this is the real problem. some more that review for the vouch copy is not accurate at all. end up super super regret for buying it. and it does not work at all.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:38:55 PM

Vouch review:

No the idea lies in the price of the product.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:49:20 PM

This is how  we do folks BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:50:19 PM

Vouch review:

The title is very attractive and inviting but the vouch from mexxer-2 has actually thrown more light on this.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:23:06 PM

Vouch review:

The title is very attractive and inviting but the vouch from mexxer-2 has actually thrown more light on this.

I guess you don't want to put any effort in then

DIGITAL GOODS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:52:29 PM

What do I earn bitcoin are paypal cash.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:00:17 AM

What do I earn bitcoin are paypal cash.

You earn bitcoin or paypal sir Smiley

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:04:23 AM

All vouch copies taken! I will personally manage your program for just a low payment of $10

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:07:52 AM

The deal will expire in just a week!

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:19:27 AM

How about adding payment proof?
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:24:18 AM

add me on Skype @hearthstonemastery

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:25:36 AM

add me on Skype @hearthstonemastery
added
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:28:46 AM

Good experience  Cool

target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:32:30 AM

its been repriced Smiley  I can pay via paypal. let me know your skype.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:10:16 PM

its been repriced Smiley  I can pay via paypal. let me know your skype.

skype @shintaro kawaguti

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: