Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanging BTC for AUD (Australian dollars)  (Read 2463 times)
MrAnderson (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 05:40:46 AM

Hi all,

There's a very limited option for withdrawal  Undecided

Will there be an option to withdraw straight back into my bank account? Because I'm stuck if the price plummets!

>>> 1BcfL1QAZsxtpd92YYsbvDyih45mwA9xSo << Willing to endure the cringe-worthy Australian stereotypes for donations.

I'll wrestle a crocodile, show you my knife, throw shrimp on the BBQ, F**k your wife. Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrAnderson (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:01:47 AM

Hi all,

Will there be an option to withdraw straight back into my bank account? Because I'm stuck if the price plummets!

More importantly, IS there an option for BTC > AUD conversion / exchange?

>>> 1BcfL1QAZsxtpd92YYsbvDyih45mwA9xSo << Willing to endure the cringe-worthy Australian stereotypes for donations.

I'll wrestle a crocodile, show you my knife, throw shrimp on the BBQ, F**k your wife. Tongue
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:37:44 AM

Hi all,

What state you in?
MrAnderson (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:52:13 AM

Hi all,

What state you in?

Queensland.

SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:53:22 AM

Hm, how much are you willing to exchange?
MrAnderson (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 09:08:17 AM

Ugh well I was more or less looking for an official outlet like Mt Gox to do it directly but I'm assuming you have a method..  Wink

a) What is your method?

I'm just trying to find an outlet first hand. I joined a week ago and my returns are 100%+ but I still live in the dollar world Tongue

SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 09:10:48 AM

Ugh well I was more or less looking for an official outlet like Mt Gox to do it directly but I'm assuming you have a method..  Wink

a) What is your method?

I'm just trying to find an outlet first hand. I joined a week ago and my returns are 100%+ but I still live in the dollar world Tongue

I could possibly do bank deposit.
MrAnderson (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 09:30:21 AM

a) What is your method?

I could possibly do bank deposit.

A preferred option yes Tongue

PM me your @ and I'll have a contact in the future Tongue

blitzcoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 11:43:32 AM

Another QLD'er here located in Brisbane, can you both hook me up with your details for further business Cheesy

It'd be awesome to have a local crew to exchange with.
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 12:02:20 PM

If anyone wants to buy bitcoins for AUD, I will need to sell them on a very regular basis. Payments can be done by direct deposit.

See my feedback at:

http://feedback.spendbitcoins.com
http://forumfeedback.spendbitcoins.com
http://wot.spendbitcoins.com

MrAnderson (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 05:01:08 PM

This may help -

https://bitpiggy.heroku.com/

Hi all,

I've setup a basic website - http://bitpiggy.com - to start trading BitCoins for Australian Dollars.  At the moment it is a very very basic website, essentially telling you to contact me if you want to do a trade.

That said, I'm a professional web developer (I'm currently working on http://theconversation.edu.au) and native Australian citizen, and so with that in mind to I plan to rapidly start adding automated trading features, e.g. similar to CoinPal/CoinCard but for AUD (and it looks like I'll need avoid using PayPal.  BPay is one option I am considering). 

Anyways, I'm just posting this to judge the interest out there.  Hopefully many of you are interested in trading BitCoins for AUD or vice versa.  If you have any feedback, would love to here it.

Cheers,
~Mat

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: