Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Solid Adult Website  (Read 412 times)
DatDudeDenz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:31:04 PM

Hey guys, I have this adult/gifs website, I wanna sell this because I want to use that money to invest in my other projects.
Site is ranking for tons of KWs, here you can see some stats and if you need anything more let me know...

Total Stats From August - October

https://i.imgur.com/KK6RLUd.png

https://i.imgur.com/35wemRA.png

Stats For October

https://i.imgur.com/h8mu30X.png

https://i.imgur.com/gCPEs2j.png
DASHfaucet

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:50:28 PM

Maybe you should to start from price.. ?
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:30:29 PM

Any chance of posting some ad revenue stats?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:38:05 PM

I hope you can at least post how much you want to sell your website, if you don't want and just want to take the best offer, move this thread to Auctions section so you can sell this site to the highest bidder
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:42:13 PM

The stats look good but how much revenue do you generate from this every month? I will be able to start bidding when your revenue stats is known.
DASHfaucet

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:46:37 PM

The stats look good but how much revenue do you generate from this every month? I will be able to start bidding when your revenue stats is known.

Stats looks good, but traffic like this is easy to do with traffic redirecting services..

More info please..
melisande

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:04:40 PM

Stats looks good, but traffic like this is easy to do with traffic redirecting services..

More info please..
That is just the truth because some traffics hits are from bots and it will not have any conversion.
DatDudeDenz (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:07:34 AM

First of all, there is no traffic from any bots or any other "bot/redirect thing" here, if I do that Google would long time ago kick my ass.
Problem is more content which for me and this type of site "gifs" I have in my mind as idea, you really need tons of time for this, at least in my case, for you maybe not.

Second, I got as usual burn myself with lots of work, and I believe for last 40/50 days I didnt touch anything so traffic is comming all day long and I did some good job, the problem is as I said time for this.
I believe there is tons of money to be made in adult industry still today, for me this just wont work, that's why I started working on some other things and I want to sell this so I can invest in my other projects.

I did not earn with this, ($75) but you may do better then me, and tbh I was just building and building and when time for money came I didnt do anything special about it.
That's just few honest words...

Anyway, if you want to check site just say pm me and I will pm you with url.
melisande

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:04:03 PM

First of all, there is no traffic from any bots or any other "bot/redirect thing" here, if I do that Google would long time ago kick my ass.
Problem is more content which for me and this type of site "gifs" I have in my mind as idea, you really need tons of time for this, at least in my case, for you maybe not.

Second, I got as usual burn myself with lots of work, and I believe for last 40/50 days I didnt touch anything so traffic is comming all day long and I did some good job, the problem is as I said time for this.
I believe there is tons of money to be made in adult industry still today, for me this just wont work, that's why I started working on some other things and I want to sell this so I can invest in my other projects.

I did not earn with this, ($75) but you may do better then me, and tbh I was just building and building and when time for money came I didnt do anything special about it.
That's just few honest words...

Anyway, if you want to check site just say pm me and I will pm you with url.
I did not earn with this, ($75) but you may do better than me are you trying to say that you have only made $75 from this or what?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: