Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fielding offers for 2 MW data center with 1.6 PH/s  (Read 506 times)
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:34:36 PM

Testing the water to see if a serious buyer is out there.

We have a 2 MW facility with the cheapest power in the continental US.  Currently running at 1.6 PH/s, split between Spondoolies SPxx, Bitmain S4+ and S5+. 

The 1.6 PH/s installed consumes approximately 800 kW, leaving 1.2 MW available for expansion.  When I say expansion, I mean literally put the machine on the rack and plug it in.  Everything is in place.....no more build-out is necessary. 

This is a turnkey solution for a individual or business to become a serious player overnight. 

Obviously the price tag is well north of $1,000,000, so please, SERIOUS responses and inquiries only. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:07:48 PM

We have a 2 MW facility with the cheapest power in the continental US.  Currently running at 1.6 PH/s, split between Spondoolies SPxx, Bitmain S4+ and S5+. 

The 1.6 PH/s installed consumes approximately 800 kW, leaving 1.2 MW available for expansion.  When I say expansion, I mean literally put the machine on the rack and plug it in.  Everything is in place.....no more build-out is necessary. 

This is a turnkey solution for a individual or business to become a serious player overnight. 

Obviously the price tag is well north of $1,000,000, so please, SERIOUS responses and inquiries only. 

What state is this located? What is the efficiency on the gear?

Also since you say you have the cheapest power, if my power is cheaper do you provide a discount on the facility?  Grin

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:12:58 PM

Also since you say you have the cheapest power, if my power is cheaper do you provide a discount on the facility?  Grin

We are in the Northwest. 

The efficiency of the gear is public record......just look up the specs on the listed equipment.  We average approximately .5w/GH

If you have cheaper power than us, I would be stunned!  you can PM me with a number if you like, and I can let you know. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:21:34 PM

We are in the Northwest. 

The efficiency of the gear is public record......just look up the specs on the listed equipment.  We average approximately .5w/GH

If you have cheaper power than us, I would be stunned!  you can PM me with a number if you like, and I can let you know. 

I am going to talk to a few people on my side, and see if we may want to go make an offer.

Thanks,
MC

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: