Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of a consistent cryptocurrency advisor.  (Read 789 times)
seawolph (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:02:17 PM

This is really simple -- I am an entrepreneur with a pretty large following of people interested in making money & being a part of projects/cryptocurrencies/etc to a very large extent. They are ready to make moves in the name of something.

I recently launched my own cryptocurrency, but I have so many questions that I feel like are not properly answered by Google, the person who made the coin, etc.

I am looking to bring one "cryptocurrency advisor" if you will to my team. I want someone who is experienced / versed in the steps one would take in order to stabilize and build on a fresh cryptocurrency PROPERLY.

If you are interested, please just PM me your Skype and I will add you immediately.

Thanks!
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:08:08 PM

What are you offering in exchange? I am not saying I am interested (very small chance) but others might also prefer to have some idea of that up front.

I am qualified.

seawolph (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:12:20 PM

Really open to discussing. It's not exactly like it would be time consuming or difficult, so I'm pretty sure the premise/promise and some up front $$$ would be worth that.
seawolph (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:58:36 PM

bump
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:07:27 PM

Just PM me details on what you need & what you are paying. I am very busy as core developer on my own coin, but I might be able to advise depending on what you need, how much, and whether I have any conflict of interest.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:29:08 PM

If somebody else  did your coin, Probably  you lost a little of money, If you continue it, You can get to lost more, So maybe better let it die.

Even coins with devs more experimented  die continuously.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:30:58 PM

If somebody else  did your coin, Probably  you lost a little of money, If you continue it, You can get to lost more, So maybe better let it die.

Even coins with devs more experimented  die continuously.

You should pay him for this advice, this is a very good one Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:25:12 PM

Yeah so few cryptocurrencies are worthwhile, your folks would be better off concentrating on actually viable coins than wasting their money launching yet another useless scamcoin.

Who-ever advised you to create yet another coin should probably be fired as advisor.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 11:24:13 PM

Yeah so few cryptocurrencies are worthwhile, your folks would be better off concentrating on actually viable coins than wasting their money launching yet another useless scamcoin.

Who-ever advised you to create yet another coin should probably be fired as advisor.

-MarkM-

Agreed!  Unless you know what you are doing, understand crypto and have something new to offer, creating a new one is just burning money.

Plus, there are established platforms like Nxt that allow you to create your crypto on top of its foundations with just a few clicks.

stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:09:44 AM

good luck.....
 Wink Wink Wink
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:26:38 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 10:21:10 PM by TPTB_need_war

I agree, you'd be much better off being an investor in coins produced by experts than rolling your own coin.

I thought you might need advice on interpreting the technical differences between coins, and I suspect I am one of (several or few of) the most expert on the forums. As with any expert, they are aware of the holes in their knowledge and can advise you whom to ask in those areas (I don't know all the coin technologies as deeply as I know other coin technologies, e.g. just starting to study Sergio/Come-from-Beyond's DAG/Iota and Fuseleer's eMunie).

Any way, I can't tolerate the distraction, unless you are paying top $ per hour of consultation time.

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:16:02 PM

What are you trying to accomplish with this coin? I need more details. PM me if you want to keep it private.

These guys are giving you good advice. If you are still going forward, I'll need more information.

3LEM3NT

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:23:55 PM

You need someone who knows what they are doing tech wise like AM (tptbneedwar), who is extremely intelligent. But he is busy on ion. Hashtag can help you, but he does not code, as AM does.

You definitely cannot run a coin by Googling questions, that is for sure.

I am not as experienced as some others, but Im pretty knowledgeable, and know people that can help.

Off topic. Hashtag: I sent you a pm about a coin Im looking at investing in
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:31:41 AM

Well shit, looks like 2016 is the year to start my Cryptocurrency Consulting Business if people are gonna start paying money for this kind of amassed knowledge.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: