Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] $100 Digital Ocean Coupon for $20  (Read 676 times)
SellMaster3000 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:17:36 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 03:22:21 PM by SellMaster3000

Hi there,

I recently joined a new University and I got a hold of a new Github Student Pack. This coupon can only be used once on a Digital Ocean account and will grant you $100 credit.

I will accept offers, but the buy-now price is currently: $20
If you're interested, please add me on Skype: realm.rsps or let me know through PM

Payment options: Bitcoin, Skrill
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:21:43 PM

Hi there,

I recently joined a new University and I got a hold of a new Github Student Pack. This coupon can only be used once on a Digital Ocean account and will grant you $100 credit.

I will accept offers, but the buy-now price is currently: $40
If you're interested, please add me on Skype: realm.rsps or let me know through PM

May be you can take some minutes to look round this section because this is been sold for $10.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:31:42 AM

Hi there,

May be you can take some minutes to look round this section because this is been sold for $10.

I seen one go for $70. But ok, I'll drop the price by $10.
melisande

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:51:25 PM

Hi there,

Though it is not a must that i stop over to see your reply but since i am here now i will have to tell you that $30 is not acceptable as well.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:13:11 PM

Hi there,

Though it is not a must that i stop over to see your reply but since i am here now i will have to tell you that $30 is not acceptable as well.

Well, I'm going to sell it for this price, otherwise I'll just use it myself. Thanks for you advise though.
melisande

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:50:10 PM

Hi there,

Well, I'm going to sell it for this price, otherwise I'll just use it myself. Thanks for you advise though.
You are welcomed and i wish you best of luck with your sales but dont be too rigid with price should someone offer you a price lower than your expectations.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:56:08 PM

Can this $100 coupon be used on old DigitalOcean accounts or do I need to create a new account for this?
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:11:38 PM

Yeah same question. Can be used with my current account?

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:56:29 PM

You can use this code on any account that did not redeem a code before.
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:49:36 PM

Anyone buying this should definitely use an escrow because the negative reputation of the seller suggests that their products may be invalid, and/or they do not give refunds if the product does not work.

This spot for rent.
Misiak4

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:01:07 AM

My offer 0.02 BTC (approx 6 USD) with escrow.

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:07:03 PM

Anyone buying this should definitely use an escrow because the negative reputation of the seller suggests that their products may be invalid, and/or they do not give refunds if the product does not work.

I wouldn't mind using Escrow, but if you've done some research about me, you would see that I have 50+ vouches on this forum alone and that the negative trust given is unvalid. So please, don't make fake accusations.

Sorry, that's too low of an offer.
Misiak4

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:02:05 PM

I wouldn't mind using Escrow, but if you've done some research about me, you would see that I have 50+ vouches on this forum alone and that the negative trust given is unvalid. So please, don't make fake accusations.

Well I can go up to 0.035 (10 USD) thats my highest offer. If you will be interested in a deal, feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks.

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:43:48 AM

Well I can go up to 0.035 (10 USD) thats my highest offer. If you will be interested in a deal, feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks.

$15 and we have a deal.
Misiak4

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:13:28 PM

$15 and we have a deal.

Okay I will pay 15 USD = 0.05 BTC

We will use escrow or you need to send me code first, If you accept this deal.

Warning: If your code will not work with my account (I did not used yet any code - can post screenshot of my billing history) trade will be canceled and you will not receive money.

SellMaster3000 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:09:52 PM

$15 and we have a deal.

Okay I will pay 15 USD = 0.05 BTC

We will use escrow or you need to send me code first, If you accept this deal.

Warning: If your code will not work with my account (I did not used yet any code - can post screenshot of my billing history) trade will be canceled and you will not receive money.

Then we'll use Escrow, but I aint paying the fees. Feel free to set it up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: