Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wangxinxi asking for green trust - is this allowed here?  (Read 737 times)
MinerHQ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:47:25 PM

wangxinxi asking for green trust - is this allowed here?

On his signature campaign he is asking member give him a good feedback - here is the proof - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992660.msg12759854#msg12759854

In case if he delete the post then check here for the proof -

So now he should get red feedback or green?  If red then I request DT members to punish him but rule should apply for every one same either newbie or hero member.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:36:17 AM

It looks like he is asking for positive trust because he was running the signature campaign in a way that he perceives to be honestly. I don't think it is wrong to ask for positive feedback after acting honestly.

I think a lot of people are really trying to stretch things in order to get others to get negative trust. Probably because they want to make a name for themselves. I think it shows how many people leave trust without first verifying facts.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:48:34 AM

It looks like he is asking for positive trust because he was running the signature campaign in a way that he perceives to be honestly. I don't think it is wrong to ask for positive feedback after acting honestly.

I think a lot of people are really trying to stretch things in order to get others to get negative trust. Probably because they want to make a name for themselves. I think it shows how many people leave trust without first verifying facts.

I think what you said is wrong completely because if he is sending payments for the campaign what ever he is running then he should send messages to members to give him trust but not in public because if I'm not wrong that is not allowed on this forum. As per me wangxinxi shouldn't have posted this comment in public.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:56:29 AM

wangxinxi asking for green trust - is this allowed here?

On his signature campaign he is asking member give him a good feedback - here is the proof - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992660.msg12759854#msg12759854

What he Told was mere wrong in words , But the intentions were equally positive , instead he should have said "If you are happy with what i am doing , a feed back is appreciated" , (It sounds less selfish) , leaving all i don't feel he did wrong thing and should not be given a red.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:00:27 AM

currently wangxinxi have -ve points because of the email leak and I guess thats one of the reason why wangxinxi is asking for +ve feedback to at least justify that he is a good guy in this forum.

furthermore, paying the promoters of his company is an expectation, paying on time is an expectation as well, if he exceeded something that is not expected for him to do, maybe that will attract a +ve feedback which I think he has not shown or done yet
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:19:15 AM

In my opinion he should not be punished with negative feedback just because he asked for positive feedback of his service.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 08:44:13 AM

currently wangxinxi have -ve points because of the email leak

No, Mitchell change the rating to neutral. By the time wangxinxi asked for feedback I already left positive feedback which was about to cancel the negative from Mitchell. The overal rating is 0 as you can clearly see in the screenshot made by OP.

and I guess thats one of the reason why wangxinxi is asking for +ve feedback to at least justify that he is a good guy in this forum.

furthermore, paying the promoters of his company is an expectation, paying on time is an expectation as well, if he exceeded something that is not expected for him to do, maybe that will attract a +ve feedback which I think he has not shown or done yet

Under this premise no one should ever get a positive rating, because paying your trading partner on time is an expectation. I personally gave wangxinxi a positive rating because I participated in the campaign for 3 weeks and I personally had no issue. I see complains in the thread about the payment being slow, but I think these people are overly impatient. It is clearly state in the OP of the campaign that payments can take up to a week. The payments have - in my expiernce - never taken longer than 3 days. Considering this, you should give them a positive rating, because they exceeded any reasonable expectations the campaigners could have.

Hi guys, please give me positive trusts. I will appreciate.

Asking trust is against to forum rules for this you should get a red trust feedback instead green trust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218700.0

When you pay people on time with out making them wait for your payments then surely you will get trust feedback automatically no need to ask for it. But if you ask than that is not correct.

Thats bullshit and spreading lies and pressuring others to follow your personal believes should get a red trust feedback instead green trust.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
MinerHQ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:25:44 PM

Asking trust is against to forum rules for this you should get a red trust feedback instead green trust.

When you pay people on time with out making them wait for your payments then surely you will get trust feedback automatically no need to ask for it. But if you ask than that is not correct.

Thats bullshit and spreading lies and pressuring others to follow your personal believes should get a red trust feedback instead green trust.

Can't you see what he as posted and your saying bullshit means your just supporting because your in his signature campaign. If your saying bullshit means your supporting for asking trust feedback and which is not allowed in this forum.

I just posted here because being so old member on this forum, he has broken the forum rules that's it. Nothing personal here.

Hi guys, please give me positive trusts. I will appreciate.

Please just ignore my post of asking for trust. I did not know the rule.

He has accepted his mistake so locking this thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: