Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Based Website  (Read 497 times)
Legit Bit (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:27:37 AM

Looking for a coder who can make a forum with several custom features....

1.  All messages posted, personal messaged are saved where admin can view and save
2.  A user to user review of an event.

I like wordpress but open to others
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:59:20 AM

wordpress is not a forum software its a blogging software. I can create you using mybb, smf or phpbb. we can just edit the theme, some codes and we can instlal plugins. let me know what features you are going to add. pm me.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ElEcTrOnEeZ

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:02:40 AM

1.  All messages posted, personal messaged are saved where admin can view and save

I can get you a PHPBB forum installed and make all necessary coding as per your above mentioned custom requirements. As I am from India, so my price will be lower than anyone without compromising with the quality.

Please feel free to email me to electroneez@gmail.com or PM me here.

Thanks,

Sanjay
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:05:15 PM

I can get you a PHPBB forum installed and make all necessary coding as per your above mentioned custom requirements. As I am from India, so my price will be lower than anyone without compromising with the quality.

Please feel free to email me to electroneez@gmail.com or PM me here.

Thanks,

Sanjay
Price will be low ? Are you degrading standards here ?Please refrain from doing such acts ,it doesn't only affect you but affects the entire Indian Engineers Community as a whole. You do know right Indian Engineers are the most cheapest paid engineers in the world ?Even though "they dont compromise on the quality" you know why ? Because people like you who are ready to work for whatever is paid becomes standards for the company .If an average engineer ask $40 for 1 hour work and you're ready to do it in $10 then THAT BECOMES THE THRESHOLD FOR THE COMPANY next time no matter how good an engineer or developer is they will ONLY PAY $10 to him BECAUSE you have set those standards by working for that cheap.Please I request you stop doing it.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:11:39 PM

If an average engineer ask $40 for 1 hour work and you're ready to do it in $10 then THAT BECOMES THE THRESHOLD FOR THE COMPANY next time no matter how good an engineer or developer is they will ONLY PAY $10 to him BECAUSE you have set those standards by working for that cheap.Please I request you stop doing it.
Everything competitive market. If someone else can do a job cheaper than you without compromising quality, then of course anyone wanting that job done will go to the cheaper company. Asking someone to not do a job for less money just so that you can get paid more is a stupid thing to ask. At the same time, you can refuse to do jobs if you don't feel that you are getting paid adequately and wait for someone else to do it.

As for the topic at hand, like what has been said Wordpress is not a forum software, though there are forum plugins available for it. If you want a forum, free software like PhpBB or SMF (what Bitcointalk runs on) is probably your best bet, with custom plugins/code for your needs.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:46:30 AM

This have already started rivalry between two people here based on the price and standard, OP can you kindly let us know your budget.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: