Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:04:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Set up a Ponzi ?  (Read 1203 times)
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:44:55 AM

You will end up in JAIL

since bitcoin is decentralized i doubt this, but if it is significant and he leaves footprints (like this thread) than definitely so.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:46:37 PM

You will end up in JAIL

since bitcoin is decentralized i doubt this, but if it is significant and he leaves footprints (like this thread) than definitely so.

So what? Even though Bitcoin is decentralized it doesn't mean he will avoid the jail (in the case he get caught somehow).
Bitcoin is not recognized as FIAT currency in almost all countries, so in the case you steal bitcoins you won't end up with criminal offense but in civil offense.
Example: you steal 10 smartphones from 10 guys it's the same as stealing 10 bitcoins from 10 guys.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:02:52 AM

You will end up in JAIL

So what? Even though Bitcoin is decentralized it doesn't mean he will avoid the jail (in the case he get caught somehow).
Bitcoin is not recognized as FIAT currency in almost all countries, so in the case you steal bitcoins you won't end up with criminal offense but in civil offense.
Example: you steal 10 smartphones from 10 guys it's the same as stealing 10 bitcoins from 10 guys.
I agreed that bitcoin is a decentralized currency but OP might not get away with fraud in case he does any because bitcoin transactions are now traceable.

Kamosiak

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:29:11 PM

Whoever wants to set a ponzi is gonna fail in settin good site.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:58:42 PM

You will end up in JAIL

I agreed that bitcoin is a decentralized currency but OP might not get away with fraud in case he does any because bitcoin transactions are now traceable.

Do you realize that tracing transactions is hard as hell? If OP moves or doesn't move bitcoins from a specified address you still can't retrieve his informations because any IP or other sensitive data is not stored on the blockchain. That, expecting OP is using a client like Bitcoin Core and not online/web wallets (eg. blockchain.info) since they store your IP etc.
But in the case OP transfers funds to a localbitcoins address (ad example) then organizations such as SEC would be able to find out who you are just because localbitcoins is forced to release the users informations to them, it's the law yeah.
I hope you get my explaination  Lips sealed
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:01:12 PM

Don't say this out loud. A ponzi is illegal, are you sure you phrased that correctly?

How old are you? It's pretty obvious that your some kid who wants to scan a ton of bitcoin. It doesn't work that way anymore. The community is very wary of scams now.

Id say to try earning some bitcoin a legit way, not an illegal say.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:35:56 PM

Don't say this out loud. A ponzi is illegal, are you sure you phrased that correctly?

How old are you? It's pretty obvious that your some kid who wants to scan a ton of bitcoin. It doesn't work that way anymore. The community is very wary of scams now.

Id say to try earning some bitcoin a legit way, not an illegal say.

A Ponzi scheme is illegal in most of the countries, but not in all as everybody believe.
The best way to run a Ponzi scheme is hosting it on an offshore state where it's legal to do and you have to manage it from the same state (so not from USA ad example).
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 01:42:23 PM

Do not ask it here...
most of people do even not know what a ponzi is...
You ask to invest a satoshi or even -500 satoshi (you do not want but you give) and what is believed here?
it's a ponzi...

Here people are paramoiac they see ponzi every where...how can sun people help you to set a ponzi?
It's impossible.

pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

This is just like asking: "How can i rob a bank?"

Anyways, just don't be lazy and setup a forum-based only ponzi. I've seen too many recently.

exactly dont do such scamming activities . Why dont you get job or earn bitcoins in legit way and be proud of it.!!

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:08:57 PM

Any Help on How to set up a ponzi on web hosting .

Thank you in advance..

Go and ask to Bernard Madoff Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: