Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:38:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: giveaway ended  (Read 641 times)
BTCGrow.com (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:12:46 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 08:57:39 AM by BTCGrow.com

giveaway ended
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:18:35 AM

No need your "bonuses" (additional to deposits)... thx  Grin You have primitive site + i think you will soon SCAM after 5 days. Already passed 2 days and bonus for more 2 days = 4 days and then you will scam  Cheesy
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:25:41 AM

No need your "bonuses" (additional to deposits)... thx  Grin You have primitive site + i think you will soon SCAM after 5 days. Already passed 2 days and bonus for more 2 days = 4 days and then you will scam  Cheesy
see you prove my point even more with your comments...
first you say in thread "only .001 this is a joke"
so admin does something to satisfy you
now you say its scam

But yet, you promote RAISEBITS.CC SCAM in thread all the time, I am starting to think YOU are RAISEBITS/ENLARGEROK/ROBITBOT
since you put no money into any other program BUT these scams.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Sir, Why don't you raise the bonus, so maybe everyone will be attracted to your site (included me). lol
Vasilich

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:41:57 AM

No need your "bonuses" (additional to deposits)... thx  Grin You have primitive site + i think you will soon SCAM after 5 days. Already passed 2 days and bonus for more 2 days = 4 days and then you will scam  Cheesy
now you say its scam

But yet, you promote RAISEBITS.CC SCAM in thread all the time, I am starting to think YOU are RAISEBITS/ENLARGEROK/ROBITBOT

LOOOOLLL  Grin

I participated in many HYIPs that I consider worthy, like:  DoubleBits, EnlargerOK, Redoshi, Robot, LongTermsPlan, RaiseBits, CryptoFate and so on... I got good profit from all of them, but i am not admin.
I look at your primitive low-skilled site and the investment plan, and I think that you are scammer. Very soon you will SCAM, because you are admin with brain of schoolboy and little coins for beer will be enough.
rychallenge

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:51:23 AM

now you say its scam

LOOOOLLL  Grin

I participated in many HYIPs that I consider worthy, like:  DoubleBits, EnlargerOK, Redoshi, Robot, LongTermsPlan, RaiseBits, CryptoFate and so on... I got good profit from all of them, but i am not admin.
I look at your primitive low-skilled site and the investment plan, and I think that you are scammer. Very soon you will SCAM, because you are admin with brain of schoolboy and little coins for beer will be enough.
I am not admin. I also participate in many games in this section, you know this yourself.
I participate also in all of those games ,even enlarger and i give him second chance robitbot, but raisbits, third time he is being greedy.
The only reason I support this site, is because of unique script and design. Same with cryptofate when it launch, even coinbooster was good. You call everything primitive, I used to trust your opinion, now I just think you are only supportive of your own site, or they pay you to promote them.
Vasilich

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:09:40 PM

now you say its scam

LOOOOLLL  Grin

I participated in many HYIPs that I consider worthy, like:  DoubleBits, EnlargerOK, Redoshi, Robot, LongTermsPlan, RaiseBits, CryptoFate and so on... I got good profit from all of them, but i am not admin.
I am not admin. I also participate in many games in this section, you know this yourself.
I participate also in all of those games ,even enlarger and i give him second chance robitbot, but raisbits, third time he is being greedy.
The only reason I support this site, is because of unique script and design. Same with cryptofate when it launch, even coinbooster was good. You call everything primitive, I used to trust your opinion, now I just think you are only supportive of your own site, or they pay you to promote them.

I think that EnlargerOK and RaiseBits have a different admins, because EnlargerOK - is high-profy level in web-development, but RaiseBits - is a newbie in development. RaiseBits also is simple and primitive site like BTCGrow and i think i already lost money when made the deposit in this project. What do you think of such a promotion of site from me?
rychallenge

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:18:08 PM

now you say its scam

LOOOOLLL  Grin

I participated in many HYIPs that I consider worthy, like:  DoubleBits, EnlargerOK, Redoshi, Robot, LongTermsPlan, RaiseBits, CryptoFate and so on... I got good profit from all of them, but i am not admin.

I think that EnlargerOK and RaiseBits have a different admins, because EnlargerOK - is high-profy level in web-development, but RaiseBits - is a newbie in development. RaiseBits also is simple and primitive site like BTCGrow and i think i already lost money when made the deposit in this project. What do you think of such a promotion of site from me?
You promote site by posting frequently your payouts and bumping thread...if you think it is so primitive, how come you bump and enthuse that site, but this site, you call scam ?
I am not sure, why you do this. but it is not my problem, I am here to keep this community safe, here I see new program, new script and design. cryptofate i see same thing, coinbooster also, also when enlargerok come out I also like that site, same robitbot.
i am participant in all programs but right now this one is my prefered as it is new, admin doing best to keep it safe and not similar to previous scam
Vasilich

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:27:42 PM

now you say its scam

LOOOOLLL  Grin

You promote site by posting frequently your payouts and bumping thread...if you think it is so primitive, how come you bump and enthuse that site, but this site, you call scam ?
I am not sure, why you do this. but it is not my problem, I am here to keep this community safe, here I see new program, new script and design. cryptofate i see same thing, coinbooster also, also when enlargerok come out I also like that site, same robitbot.
i am participant in all programs but right now this one is my prefered as it is new, admin doing best to keep it safe and not similar to previous scam

Well... time will show result of work.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:08:36 PM

This 5% does not actually attract people that much what we need is that your program pays and pays out consistently.

barrister1838

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:06:40 AM

I'll probably do this when this payment period ends and principal is back
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7116

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 05:40:16 AM

Another deposit mine! More 0.01 and looking for the 5% bonus  Roll Eyes
Long live for btcgrow. This is my second investment but with my other wallet.
https://blockchain.info/tx/830370c904edc516dd53fef7353c4a192c1336fe82caa5c3851d97938b8fb42b

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pjsonowal

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:56:01 AM

No need your "bonuses" (additional to deposits)... thx  Grin You have primitive site + i think you will soon SCAM after 5 days. Already passed 2 days and bonus for more 2 days = 4 days and then you will scam  Cheesy

yeah exactly like coinbooster who comes up with upgrade discount and scam backs later in 3 days LOL!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: