Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer tag: PatrickHarnett  (Read 39248 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 03:20:13 PM

The Kraken fund was supposed to be 100% backed by his personal funds. (Note to self: Why would an investment ever promise 100% backing of losses and still send you profits? What's in it for them?)

(...)

An email was sent by PatrickHarnett two days ago to fund investors that the 100% backing didn't really exist. (...)

If Patrick made this blatant promise for his potential customers, and then later he provided evidence contradicting his initial promises, than a scammer tag should be issued. The investors should open a thread in this section and present the necessary evidence to prove the intention of fraud.

MPOE-PR (OP)

Merit: 522

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 04:03:34 PM

If Patrick made this blatant promise for his potential customers, and then later he provided evidence contradicting his initial promises, than a scammer tag should be issued. The investors should open a thread in this section and present the necessary evidence to prove the intention of fraud.

Welcome back to reality. How was your trip?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 04:21:09 PM

It's not evidence you idiot. Seriously, how do you manage to breathe and type?

Do you even know what sarcasm means?

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sarcasm?q=sarcasm

Definition of sarcasm
noun
[mass noun]
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

By the way, I am still curious to know what you are qualified for.

I know that being ignored is one of your main specializations. What are the others?

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2012, 04:26:44 PM

^ Breasts?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 04:39:15 PM

It's not evidence you idiot. Seriously, how do you manage to breathe and type?

Do you even know what sarcasm means?

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sarcasm?q=sarcasm

Definition of sarcasm
noun
[mass noun]
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

By the way, I am still curious to know what you are qualified for.

I know that being ignored is one of your main specializations. What are the others?

What are your "specializations"? I know that lying to people on the internet that you are married when you are actually 100% alone is one of them. What are the others?

(Yes Augusto, I found out. Busted! Haha.)
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 04:44:12 PM

What are your "specializations"? I know that lying to people on the internet that you are married when you are actually 100% alone is one of them. What are the others?

This is off the topic for this thread. Please, publish your rants in the thread you made for me.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 04:50:35 PM

This is off the topic for this thread. Please, publish your rants in the thread you made for me.

Grin
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 05:38:23 PM

What are you credentials?

RMSR.
That means Read My Signature, Retard.

Lol, so of the two muppets in this thread one's a proven liar and the other's a proven nut.
Funny how the world works.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 05:57:22 PM

^ Breasts?

Perhaps she has a winning personality? I have noticed though that her ignore has gone from piss yellow to drank mountain dew all day gold. I wonder what percentage of people on the forums can even see her posts anymore. Way to advertise for your site. Here be trolls.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 06:06:19 PM

Perhaps she has a winning personality? I have noticed though that her ignore has gone from piss yellow to drank mountain dew all day gold. I wonder what percentage of people on the forums can even see her posts anymore. Way to advertise for your site. Here be trolls.

Why do you care?

jasinlee

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 06:26:19 PM

Why do you care?

Your motives are in question constantly, I am simply using the same method of discussion you use on everyone else. So why do you care? Personally, I think you are on so many peoples ignore list you are simply looking for new people to piss off. But you never know, you might think bringing your companies reputation down further (If that is possible.) will benefit you somehow in the long run.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 06:38:27 PM

Your motives are in question constantly, I am simply using the same method of discussion you use on everyone else. So why do you care? Personally, I think you are on so many peoples ignore list you are simply looking for new people to piss off. But you never know, you might think bringing your companies reputation down further (If that is possible.) will benefit you somehow in the long run.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what reputation is. Now that we've established you have no idea why you care enough to post, can you explain why you think I should care about what you post?

jasinlee

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 07:00:23 PM

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what reputation is. Now that we've established you have no idea why you care enough to post, can you explain why you think I should care about what you post?

I do not think you care what I post, nor anyone else. You simply state your opinions, slip in snide remarks about people you have had no dealing with or even a good reason to troll. Like the peanut gallery for the forums, you simply throw out the propaganda you want to insert, then disappear and stop responding if you do not like what you hear. You are a sad sad person who works for a pimp, who has unleashed you and all your self loathing on these forums. Please just stop, go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all stocked up here.

JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2012, 07:10:01 PM

The Kraken fund may be a slam dunk case of fraud. The Kraken fund began operations after it was quite clear that Pirate was in massive default and very unlikely to ever pay back another penny. Yet the Kraken fund bought Pirate debt, and Patrick was clear about it being guaranteed by him personally. (All of this was known to the investors too, but the fault in this case is not equal. In this case, the investors mistake really was to rely on Patrick's promise. There was nothing Patrick didn't know at the time.)

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 07:33:38 PM

I do not think you care what I post, nor anyone else. You simply state your opinions, slip in snide remarks about people you have had no dealing with or even a good reason to troll. Like the peanut gallery for the forums, you simply throw out the propaganda you want to insert, then disappear and stop responding if you do not like what you hear. You are a sad sad person who works for a pimp, who has unleashed you and all your self loathing on these forums. Please just stop, go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all stocked up here.

I am truly fascinated. Watch this:

Looking to make sell 2 fandango ticket codes (you submit them on fandango.com and get a free ticket up to $12.50 USD). And hello on top of it everyone, I have been lurking a long while, first time I have had a need to post, you guys put lots of great info on here so never have to actually talk Tongue (only take btc)

As I have no reason for you guys to trust me yet I will round down to 2 btc even.Gotta build up my rep somewhere.

So basically, you have been here almost two months, you're below the poverty line, pretty much the only way you count in this world is on the census/welfare programs and yet....

And yet you think you get a word, and a day in the sun, and that somehow you can discuss my reputation. You think somehow you can get into arguments with me, and "win", based on the fact that...you can make up shit and someone will take your made up shit seriously?!

Is this how it works on tv or something?

jasinlee

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 07:44:03 PM

I am truly fascinated. Watch this:

Looking to make sell 2 fandango ticket codes (you submit them on fandango.com and get a free ticket up to $12.50 USD). And hello on top of it everyone, I have been lurking a long while, first time I have had a need to post, you guys put lots of great info on here so never have to actually talk Tongue (only take btc)

As I have no reason for you guys to trust me yet I will round down to 2 btc even.Gotta build up my rep somewhere.

So basically, you have been here almost two months, you're below the poverty line, pretty much the only way you count in this world is on the census/welfare programs and yet....

And yet you think you get a word, and a day in the sun, and that somehow you can discuss my reputation. You think somehow you can get into arguments with me, and "win", based on the fact that...you can make up shit and someone will take your made up shit seriously?!

Is this how it works on tv or something?

Go post a thread and ask for peoples opinion of your reputation. Do not take it from me, you are the pinnacle of awesome according to yourself. Just go make a thread and ask, what people take away from your reputation and the company you work for just based on your posts and the way you treat people. I wont even post in that thread, simply let it run its course. And yes, amazing on you digging through those posts from months ago, truly impressive that you can use a search function.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2012, 07:52:37 PM

Welfare? That's a surprise to me.... I have my doubts on that one..... ^ Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
jasinlee

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 08:04:47 PM

Welfare? That's a surprise to me.... I have my doubts on that one..... ^ Smiley

Shhhh she thinks I am destitute and beneath her, lets see if she actually posts a thread asking what people think of her stellar reputation.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 08:51:46 PM

RMSR.
That means Read My Signature, Retard.

Lol, so of the two muppets in this thread one's a proven liar and the other's a proven nut.
Funny how the world works.

1a. I could be using the option which does not display post signatures.

1b. That is Fluffygirl's credentials. I have already proved that another user is acting in behalf of Mircea Popescu.

2. CharlieContent did not proved anything at all.

So, I am still waiting to known what you are qualified for...
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 09:28:28 PM

The Kraken fund may be a slam dunk case of fraud. The Kraken fund began operations after it was quite clear that Pirate was in massive default and very unlikely to ever pay back another penny. Yet the Kraken fund bought Pirate debt, and Patrick was clear about it being guaranteed by him personally. (All of this was known to the investors too, but the fault in this case is not equal. In this case, the investors mistake really was to rely on Patrick's promise. There was nothing Patrick didn't know at the time.)

You don't see how this totally undermines your argument in the MP/PH situation?

One of the foundations of your argument is that neither PH/MP knew PH was exposed to pirate.  Doesn't his behaviour with Kraken suggest that MAYBE he DID know he was exposed to pirate but chose to lie about it to raise more funds?

The basis of a common mistake is common knowledge - which is where your argument has always fallen down.  PH KNEW where he was invested, his depositors/investors had to take his word about it.  As he had more information AND made assertions which his depositors/investors had to take his word for, there's absolutely no basis on which a common mistake could be concluded.

Otherwise, by your twisted logic, EVERY defaulter could use your argument - after all, neither they or the lender believed they would be unable to repay (or they wouldn't have entered the agreement).  Hence they shared a "common mistake" of believing that repayment would be possible, hence they share fault.

All your examples about cherries, sunk ships etc share one element in common that is NOT common to the PH/MP deal - symmetry of information.  The information in PH's deals (with MP and also Kraken) was asymmetrical - PH KNEW what his investments were, the other parties didn't.  Accordingly, any error in assertions made by PH about those investments HAS to be his fault if wrong - as he was the only one in a position to make any judgment about them.  Common mistake has nothing to do with one party making an assertion that they can verify but the other can't.  It has to do with an assumption made by both parties where neither has significantly more information than the other.

A good example of what WOULD be common mistake would be losses caused by the failure of GLBSE - where no mention of that (or responsibility in the event of its collapse) had ever been made in negotiation or in contract.  But where one party has made an assertion that they could reasonably be expected to have significantly more information about than the other party then there's no longer anything "common" about it.

PH explicitly took on the risk of losses caused by pirate default anyway.  You can't explicitly take on a risk then walk away from it when it happens because "I was wrong and you believed me - so we're both at fault."  And, to get back to the original point of this post, given what's transpired with Kraken it's arguable that he's no longer even entitled to an assumption that he was being honest in his discussion with MP anyway: did Kraken somehow accidentally, and without his own knowledge, end up owning large chunks of pirate debt rather than what it was supposed to be invested in?  If someone's intentionally misrepresented themself on a very specific issue once do you really believe an argument predicated on the basis that when they made such a representation previously it was honest has any validity)?

I assume you accept that if PH KNEW he was invested in pirate but lied about it to MP then there was no common mistake.  Given Kraken and that he definitely KNEW what his Starfish investments were (MP didn't) how confident can you possibly be that he was honest when he made that assertion to MP?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: