Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:32:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: highpay faucetlist - updated every day!  (Read 2203 times)
DASHfaucet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:54:18 PM

Do you accept Altcoin faucets (DASH for example Wink ) or only BTC faucets?
lilSpender (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:40:37 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 10:30:47 PM by lilSpender

@DASHfaucet:

Hello.

I have heard the guys from highpayfaucets.r4u.nl are working on a few list they want to publish.
They are working on a separate doge-coin list, this i know for sure.

If it is interesting they will surely would want to have more crypto-currency lists. I assume.

Your question will be relayed to the proper people, as i can't answer this right now.
Will get back to you on that.

To everyone else, i, myself can't post everyday on the forum but the list is currently actively being maintained.
Also, i have one question, and it is about bitcoinker:

anyone can tell me if they pay? From what i have seen i have my doubts?
So if anyone can help me out with this one that would be lovely.

/Dennis
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:22:49 PM

Bitcoinker is paying almost for two years now. It is one of the best paying faucets with 1000sat every 15minutes. Also the referral percentage is a high 25% and is always paid.
I use Xapo paying with Bitcoinker. But also the faucetbox method is working.
lilSpender (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:30:33 PM

@kwaasteniet:

thank you for clearing that up.

/Dennis
lilSpender (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:46:15 AM

Hello everybody.

I have manually updated the faucetlist. These boys really need an admin panel to turn on / off / remove / add faucets.   Sad
About 30 faucets were removed. About 20 faucets are added.

Later today i will go through the list again as my ip seems to be blacklisted on some servers (about 5) so i couldn't check them all   Grin
Right now it should be way better then it was... There are now at least 125 working faucets with a proper balance.

/Dennis

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:40:52 PM

Hello everybody.

I have manually updated the faucetlist. These boys really need an admin panel to turn on / off / remove / add faucets.   Sad
About 30 faucets were removed. About 20 faucets are added.

Later today i will go through the list again as my ip seems to be blacklisted on some servers (about 5) so i couldn't check them all   Grin
Right now it should be way better then it was... There are now at least 125 working faucets with a proper balance.

/Dennis

Thanks for keeping the faucet lists updated

I've been using this list for awhile now.

lilSpender (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:36:23 PM

Hi all.

I have been downed by the flue since about ten days, but finally it is going a bit better now.

We have done some "market research" and called in the help of friends, collegues, some family members and people from our neighbourhoods - computer savy or not.
They were explained how faucets work, and asked if they wanted to visit the faucets on our list four times in one week with at least 12 hours in between visits.

The conclusion is: Due to too many crappy faucets, and the way the faucets are presented, our faucet list is shit.  Embarrassed

This is what we now also think after hearing and reading our testers findings - it is our honest opinion: we can't ignore 35 - 40 people's opinions and findings.
Especially if their findings are more or less all the same.

A few complaints our testers consitently noted down:

- Very hard to claim a reward - it takes way too many attempts to figure it out.
- Many faucets are dry the next day.
- Faucets paying less then promised.
- Where is the claim button?
- Etc.

This annoyed our testers really bad and more or less made them not want to go through the list further, and / or not even use the list at all.
Also, after hitting two or three crappy faucets they were sick of it.

Every problem / finding noted was easily reproduced by visiting the faucets they visited, and the facts don't lie.

I can only assume that the people from bitcointalk who visited it regularly at first, got annoyed by a few of those, or even many of those same things
and therefore do not use our faucet list anymore. We can't blame you.

Our list is also very hard to maintain like it is now, even with four people. So it is needless to say it requires a different approach.
Let me get a bit into details for highpayfaucets.r4u.nl V2 plans:

- The new list will contain categorized faucets; categorized by reward hight and faucet stability.

- The new list will contain only honest and user friendly faucets. We weren't selective enough and have seen very shady things on some faucets. To name a few:
  - Ads covering textbox for wallet address, ads covering the claim button, and even ads covering both.
  - Crappola anti-bot: "Drag dots into box" where the dots are white and placed on top of white ads. (Which we find unfair play / borderline scam.)
  - Too long waiting time before the button appears, if at all. 
  - Etc.

Mind you, we are bitcoin n00bs and faucet n00bs. Again, i think this was a good lesson to have learnt.
We expect that V2 will be published in about two weeks. We will come back strong with a somewhat smaller, but improved list.

Meanwhile we will keep struggling to update once a day like before with highpayfaucets.r4u.nl V1 to make sure the list remains usable for anyone who does still use it.

I will probably not post untill we have something new and good to show you all, unless a response from me in the thread is required.
Obviously, if someone has some pointers regarding improvement, comments, complaints or whatever, we will be happy to receive those.

I would like to thank my friend / collegue who posted as (not)LS.
I would also like to thank Dennis, who is my brother.

Lastly, maybe someone finds this interesting:

My brother is chasing the bambitcoin owner(s). He promised to look into it, and this kind of stuff is what he lives for.

It has a sister site - called something like "boombitcoin".
the ISP is supposed to be in russia, server in south america, but that same IP get's used by a certain company which resides in NL and / or USA. (WHAT!?)
The owner(s) of the sites uses WHOISprotect (or something?) to hide behind. There is no owner name, just some dodgy email address of which you will never get an answer.
All contact details have been deleted on purpose. And there is much more shady about it...

He has contacted bee-ads to, like adSense, disallow them from using their ad-channels to gain revenue.
Everyone having something to do with them - like providing server space, or the leased IP has been contacted.
Also the company that is legit, and according to some whois records is using that same IP has been contacted.

My brother say now we wait for a bit. If nothing happens then we can go at them harder.
In the near future he will make himself an account on bitcointalk, and then anyone can contact him regarding this problem.

That's it for now.

LS.
lilSpender (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

Thanks for keeping the faucet lists updated

I've been using this list for awhile now.

Hi.

You're welcome. Glad you like it.
We are working on the next version - see my previous post.

LS.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:23:05 PM

Hi all.

I have been downed by the flue since about ten days, but finally it is going a bit better now.

We have done some "market research" and called in the help of friends, collegues, some family members and people from our neighbourhoods - computer savy or not.
They were explained how faucets work, and asked if they wanted to visit the faucets on our list four times in one week with at least 12 hours in between visits.

The conclusion is: Due to too many crappy faucets, and the way the faucets are presented, our faucet list is shit.  Embarrassed

Take in the meantime a look on my hourly faucet list or daily faucet list. They are not so "shitty"  Wink
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:35:40 PM

Hi forum.

I got interested in bitcoin a half a year a go and aquired some satoshi via faucets.
For me, it started with 200 satoshi. Then a few thousand. Now ten million a week and getting more and more.
So maybe someone can use this forum post as a jumpstart into the magic world of digital currency.

Just now, i have made this faucetlist which pays a minimum of a 1000 and higher, even up to 5000 satoshi per faucet.

EDIT: 5000 is ofcourse if you're lucky ^^
BUT: it happens quite often, depanding on what the faucet percentages are of winning such rewards.
I've seen them fall on 0.1%

I thought it might be interesting to share this with fellow newbees.

I just literally made the list 5 minutes ago,
so it looks crappy, as work is in progress. But at least you can get the satoshi's already!

NOTE: read the information on the page carefully. There are some helpfull pointers there.

You can visit the list there: http://highpayfaucets.r4u.nl

There are 125+ faucets, so you do the math!

LS.

PS: Thanks for moving my post to the correct forum-section, whoever you are Smiley

Your list is quite big. But i miss the amount you get, voting and waiting time.

If you could add that, i would visit your faucet every day:)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: