Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will This BTC Lottery Idea Will Be A Success ?
Yes. - 5 (14.7%)
May Be. - 12 (35.3%)
No. - 13 (38.2%)
I Don't Know. - 4 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think This BTC Lottery Idea Will Be A Success ?  (Read 2202 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:42:19 PM

Right number of subscriber is enough if you are able to finance prize money directly through earning from your subscribers base.
If you are adding your own money to the prize pool for an extended period of time, then you probably failed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:50:41 PM

I think BTC Lottery will be success because bitcoin user happy to do gambling. Cheesy
But sooner or later you can feel loss and do it some cheat, after that is fade way. Tongue

No, I am here to stay. Not fade-away. :-D
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

It sounds good but I don't people would trust and join your campaigns. You need to gain more trust over internet doing some other things.
Maybe content creating.
bit2015

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:56:36 PM

May be.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:33:55 PM

It has to be vey good developer,real service other way you will veryfastgain negative reputation
For now you are showing nothing,you dont have even your own website
So what we are talking about
To give you 200$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:20:03 PM

For me maybe because if you have much security they can trust you. and you certification like PCSO..
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:23:49 PM

Probably. People seem to like gambling. If you're investing in BTC, you've probably got some gambler's blood in you anyways.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:41:25 PM

Well, faucets and gambling are popular, and this idea kind of combines the two, so i'd think it might work.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:48:40 PM

personally i dont think so, ive seen plenty of bitcoin lotteries these days, but no one seems to give it any attention. if u can manage to catch the interest of a lot of people and they all participate maybe youll be succesfull
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:50:59 PM

I think there is a possibilty to success if your lottery offer will be attractive with huge amounts as prizes and with a big number of winners. Otherwise you just waste your time and effort with this work
You should make your offer exceptional and different
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:41:33 AM

I am thinking of creating an email list of subscribers using GetResponse where people will be asked to subscribe and after that do a 30-minute of surfing my website *everyday*. If I get several thousand of subscribers and daily surfers to my website daily, then I will create a lottery and pay X number of random people with $50 or $100 cash everyday.

Do you think that this idea will be a success ?

Do you think that I will get enough number of subscribers ?

PLEASE TAKE THE ABOVE POLL, I WILL GIVE YOU A BTC-CANDY.
[/size][/size]

Thanks in advance,

Sanjay

Well make us join something and stay on the website for some seconds sounds good but were will the income come youtube? You know that most advertising companies ban the accounts ,and those who incentive users to click or watch that looks what you offering here,a return to some lucky person.
true!
If you use google adsense and doing this lottery system, sure you'll be banned. Because, google(most of the advertising companies) doesn't support this.
And what will make a user to stay 30 minutes on your website? Is your website is something like gambling? Or what about the contents of your website?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 02:54:30 AM

You should have posted this in Project Development I think.
But anyway, I don't think a project like this is really sustainable, I think it's difficult to get a userbase that's active enough.

People get tired of autosurf and I would guess even faster when there is no certain incentive involved, but only a possible reward if you're lucky.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:50:52 PM

You should have posted this in Project Development I think.
But anyway, I don't think a project like this is really sustainable, I think it's difficult to get a userbase that's active enough.

People get tired of autosurf and I would guess even faster when there is no certain incentive involved, but only a possible reward if you're lucky.

Which information or game should be on those website that would make the most people stand atleast 30 minutes daily ,super mario were a good game ,listen music? Or other area the fact is to make all people stay those time will be impossible,or the most would be with a window open doing their stuff,but well the sucess you must try to make it live.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 02:27:53 AM

May be.

Voted this as well. Seriously, there is no way of knowing in advance whether an idea is going to work or not, the only sure way of knowing is, give it a shot!. Make such website and try your best to make it work but make sure that results of lottery is verifiable otherwise people will suspect cheating and stop visiting your site. And this should go in Project Development, you can move it from the bottom left of this page.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:36:18 AM

Most lottery services I have seen, has no confirmed anti-cheat mechanism to prevent the owner from cheating. These sites start out by being honest and you see a couple of

winners and then the owner gets greedy and start to rig the games. If you can find a way to make the lottery draws cheat-free, you might get a lot of subscribers. There are

just too many people who do not trust lottery systems, because there were so many rigged games before.  Angry

what you replied is correct if you want to start a new lottery site then you have to take lot of steps towards it negative points what everyone have pin pointed you, idea is not bad because their are lot of user who know that it will not give them profit then also they play like in dice gambling even knowing that house is the winner in the last then also so many players are gambling.

idea is good but check the all negative points from the replys you received and follow it then i think you can make a good site with cheat free.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 12:24:06 PM

I am thinking of creating an email list of subscribers using GetResponse where people will be asked to subscribe and after that do a 30-minute of surfing my website *everyday*. If I get several thousand of subscribers and daily surfers to my website daily, then I will create a lottery and pay X number of random people with $50 or $100 cash everyday. Do you think that this idea will be a success ? Do you think that I will get enough number of subscribers ?

In general most people dislike the stick/carrot model in order to win something, some people will do it though. This is very similar to the timeshare presentation model where people get invited to a 2 hour high pressure sales presentation then get a prize at the end of it. Only your offer is less attractive because you "may" win something with the random giveaway. In general, these websites / ad watching schemes were done quite bit in the past, so many of them didn't work, people developed a mindset to stay away from them. "Fill out this survey and will an xbox" kind of offers really turn people away now, unless your 14 and like your mobile phone ringing all day with more special offers.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:05:10 PM

The thing that should make people use is the fact that they can win something,but well i dont know till when it can be the reason to all keep supporting,and trying the big prize.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:10:51 AM

You d need to really increase the prize cause I don't think people ll come back that much for just $50.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:02:36 PM

Do you think that several thouesends of people will stay on your website 30 min and subscribe for your list
if you really think like that that you are kind of blind.people are staying on new website 30 sec
 Also you will need to advertise that your website to that several thousends of people
What for thay have to stay,for some future lotto,done by who,one guy
not succes,be real
Absolutely true. My website's (it has information/content) users are there for approx 3-5 minutes. Built some scripts to analyze that. They come, take the information they need and leave.

Just the chance to maybe win a price won't keep them there. Getting visitors to stay is hard work.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 04:44:39 PM

I am thinking of creating an email list of subscribers using GetResponse where people will be asked to subscribe and after that do a 30-minute of surfing my website *everyday*. If I get several thousand of subscribers and daily surfers to my website daily, then I will create a lottery and pay X number of random people with $50 or $100 cash everyday.

Do you think that this idea will be a success ?

Do you think that I will get enough number of subscribers ?

PLEASE TAKE THE ABOVE POLL, I WILL GIVE YOU A BTC-CANDY.
[/size][/size]

Thanks in advance,

Sanjay
For me no because $50 to $100 is low if got a huge traffic then if you got thousands of betters Do you think got a profit for that? the owner? so for me no...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████