Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BARR] The Only Cryptocurrency earned 100% by Multi-Proof-of-Burn  (Read 39268 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BARR_Official (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:06:25 PM

With less 24% now everything should be different right?

Burning BARR is part of the plan, so nothing has changed.  Everything is going pretty well.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:16:18 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Digital Credits DGCS has announced that they are submitting to the control of BARR and will burn whatever coins BARR says they have to burn.

Now that Digital Credits is under management by BARR, we recommend that people simply use BARR instead.

More details here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247145.0

EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:18:02 PM

This is good news, keep it up BARR!! Grin
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:38:25 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Digital Credits DGCS has announced that they are submitting to the control of BARR and will burn whatever coins BARR says they have to burn.

Now that Digital Credits is under management by BARR, we recommend that people simply use BARR instead.

More details here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247145.0

This statement is factually incorrect and untrue.

I suggest the Dev of this coin and the Dev of that coin sort there shit out and stop making false comments.

You are suggesting here that you have control over the other coin, when as in reality you are both just sniping at each other.... and both coins are complete separate entities.

I'm not going to get into a debate about who stole what idea etc I simply don't care, there is only so much people can do with altcoins, and sooner or later this kind of thing was inevitable.

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:41:45 PM

This statement is factually incorrect and untrue.

If it's a lie, the guy running DGCS told it.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:53:31 PM

So one guy worked hard other guy stole his idea and launch coin. One gguy did mistake with the nxt asset other guy launched his own blockchain. Ok this thing is understandable but im wondering how burning coins marriage happed. On burning you both are agreed

BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 09:07:43 PM

So one guy worked hard other guy stole his idea and launch coin. One gguy did mistake with the nxt asset other guy launched his own blockchain. Ok this thing is understandable but im wondering how burning coins marriage happed. On burning you both are agreed

BARR was first.  I'm not sure what you mean about a mistake, because everything with BARR has gone well so far.

Then there were multiple people who thought they could announce a copycat coin and rush it to market while making up the details as they go.  

Digital Credits is a sha256 clone that some guy paid a cloner to make.  It has a 200,000,000 coin premine and a block reward of 5 coins per block.  It didn't exist 2 weeks ago, but it's already on C-cex, Yobit, and BTCPoolExchange.  The dcredits website says Step 1 to burn your coins is to sign up at BTCPoolExchange, and then Step 2 is "coming soon".  

The guy running Digital Credits says he will crush BARR by competing against us and offering whatever coins we offer for burn exchange.  I pointed out that by doing that, he has given control over his project to us, allowing us to decide which coins he is going to accept for burn.

I asked him how he can afford to exchange the same coins, when BARR is trading for 60 times the price of DGCS.  He hasn't answered.

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 09:25:53 PM

BARR was first.  I'm not sure what you mean about a mistake, because everything with BARR has gone well so far.

Then there were multiple people who thought they could announce a copycat coin and rush it to market while making up the details as they go. 

Digital Credits is a sha256 clone that some guy paid a cloner to make.  It has a 200,000,000 coin premine and a block reward of 5 coins per block.  It didn't exist 2 weeks ago, but it's already on C-cex, Yobit, and BTCPoolExchange.  The dcredits website says Step 1 to burn your coins is to sign up at BTCPoolExchange, and then Step 2 is "coming soon". 

The guy running Digital Credits says he will crush BARR by competing against us and offering whatever coins we offer for burn exchange.  I pointed out that by doing that, he has given control over his project to us, allowing us to decide which coins he is going to accept for burn.

I asked him how he can afford to exchange the same coins, when BARR is trading for 60 times the price of DGCS.  He hasn't answered.

If selection of POB COINS in your control then avail this oppertunity and make it in your favour. Check how you can list your coin on exchanges but being one of the nxt asset im afraid you wont get much support so carry on with your project and stop worrying about cloning copying stuff.
Better will always win good luck

BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 09:34:39 PM

being one of the nxt asset im afraid you wont get much support

lol.  We've already burned and exchanged $18,000 worth of altcoins.  DGCS has 0.07btc in buy orders.

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:42:01 PM

being one of the nxt asset im afraid you wont get much support

lol.  We've already burned and exchanged $18,000 worth of altcoins.  DGCS has 0.07btc in buy orders.

lol, yes good summary. But I suggest you just ignore him and do your own thing, he's busy digging his own grave in one of the chatboxes.

BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:52:55 PM

lol, yes good summary. But I suggest you just ignore him and do your own thing, he's busy digging his own grave in one of the chatboxes.

Thank you, that's good advice.  I think we made our point in protecting BARR's reputation.  Arguing is ugly and will always turn some people off, but sometimes that's not enough reason to back down.

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 12:57:32 AM

Thank you, that's good advice.  I think we made our point in protecting BARR's reputation.  Arguing is ugly and will always turn some people off, but sometimes that's not enough reason to back down.

and to justify and defend your point is too Smiley i have seen other guy in one of the troll box so keep up the good work and let me just go through this NXT wallet wonder why i never used this little giant before Smiley

runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:24:36 PM

All the ACP people seem pretty excited about BARR, and there's been a big jump in market activity.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 12:45:58 PM

If you're planning to burn coins from an exchange, be sure to allow time for any withdrawal issues they may have.  If you wait until the last minute and the withdrawal is delayed, you could miss the deadline.

In other news, DGCS Digital Credits has moved 1,000,000 coins from their "burn fund", and about 89,000 DGCS have been mined with PoW:  

http://explore.dcredits.com/

At dcredits.com, it says "PoB will be handled by our exchange partner, the developers of Digital Credits will have no control over the fund".  

But unless they move the rest of the 200,000,000 premine to the same address where the 1,000,000 has just been moved, the developers will have control over the fund.

They say only 2.6 million coins will be distributed each year for burned coins - why do they need to move 1 million now?

It's worrying that they premined 200,000,000, since that supply will last 76 years if they keep their promises.  But they've already broken their promises:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234336.msg12934710#msg12934710

Quote from: intristin

those credits are not in circulation and wont be anytime soon. Burn credits will be distributed at about the same rate as PoW credits, give or take depending on how many coins we target at once. You can always check the richest wallet on the block explorer and compare it to what we spend on burn once it starts to make sure nothing is being stolen.

Based on the dev's own statements, should we assume that over 90% of all DGCS in circulation have been stolen from the dev's premine fund?  

They have a premine of 200 million coins, and they say we can always check the address to make sure the funds are handled properly.  That means they're offering this address as their sole means of public accountability.  

No coins have been burned, but 1 million DGCS have moved - presumably to the BTCpool exchange?  

If BTCpool credits their users' accounts with DGCS, within their own system, it will be impossible for anyone to verify the movement of these coins on the blockchain.  Now there are 2 huge premine funds, and neither is accountable or transparent.  

There hasn't even been an announcement or explanation about these million coins;  they were sent to an address that has already received and sent coins - to a Top 20 wallet, presumably at C-cex or Yobit?  Is there now a million-coin premine "burn fund" in a wallet that has already been selling coins on exchanges?

We take it as a sign of BARR's popularity that we have already inspired copycat projects, although DGCS has only a superficial similarity to BARR.  

But even though DGCS is not designed to accomplish the far-reaching and innovative changes that BARR is already achieving, it should still be managed with honesty and transparency for the sake of investors.  

No BARR has ever moved from our Burn Fund without corresponding and publicly-available transaction IDs for the burned altcoins, as well as the NXT txids for the BARR that was sent.  We've put a lot of time, effort, and money into this idea, and we hope transparency becomes a must-have for all crypto projects.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:10:59 PM

Very pro.. Bashing on someone else his coin... Either if its you, or him.. That doesnt matter.. Both wrong...

I assume if you we're running a store.. and your neighbour opens the exact same store... You will bash on him to on a daily basis? Roll Eyes

You both use different sources.. Bury the fights.. and focus on your projects... just my 2 cents..

Oh, and for your info.. The DGCS dev contacted me even before your account and thread was created on bitcointalk...  Roll Eyes
I created his explorer etc... So not sure if you can call this " stealing ideas "... So I think a big apology is at its place here  Roll Eyes

.. Its just a big coincidence this is...

My advise to you both... Leave each other alone...
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:46:54 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 03:08:19 PM by BARR_Official

Very pro.. Bashing on someone else his coin... Either if its you, or him.. That doesnt matter.. Both wrong...

There's no bashing, just pointing out that a million coins moved from the premine address with no explanation.

You both use different sources.. Bury the fights.. and focus on your projects... just my 2 cents..

It's common sense to protect ourselves from this guy who said he's declaring "war" on BARR and will "crush" us.  

But basically all we've done is quote him.  If you think your dev's words are so damaging to DGCS, take it up with him.

Oh, and for your info.. The DGCS dev contacted me even before your account and thread was created on bitcointalk...  Roll Eyes

Sure.  And no coins will ever move from the DGCS "burn fund" until altcoins are burned.  Any other stories that appear to be false?

Can you provide any evidence that intristin was planning to burn multiple altcoins, before October 12, 2015?  Or was the project a complete secret known only to him and you?  His account was only 2 weeks old at that time.

I created his explorer etc...

So you're involved with DGCS, and you're here to bash a competing coin.  Follow your own advice.

focus on your projects...

Let me guess - you just happened to see this topic on Page 1, and you read all 8 pages this morning and posted before anyone else could respond to my post?  Because you're focused on your projects and not BARR.  Right?

So not sure if you can call this " stealing ideas "...

DGCS stole the term "burn fund" from BARR, they stole their 30-day burn exchange period starting December 1st, and they stole most of their general terminology as well as the language used to explain the purpose of burning altcoins.  

They stole the idea of burning multiple altcoins in exchange for a new coin, and they stole the idea of announcing such a new coin in the month of October 2015.  At least 3 people announced that they would exchange for multiple burned altcoins, all of them after BARR, and DGCS is only 1 of the crowd of imitators.

The DGCS dev even said he was going to burn all the exact same coins BARR burns, although again he might not do what he says he's going to do.

Do you realize that there are 31 days in December?  Then why is DGCS starting with a 30-day burn period?  We started with 30 days because November has 30 days.  This guy literally copied-and-pasted everything from BARR, and then changed a few words.  

So I think a big apology is at its place here  Roll Eyes

I apologize to the crypto community for giving these people the ideas they used to create another pointless altcoin that will soon fail.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 03:10:00 PM

There's no bashing, just pointing out that a million coins moved from the premine address with no explanation.

It's common sense to protect ourselves from this guy who said he's declaring "war" on BARR and will "crush" us.  

But basically all we've done is quote him.  If you think your dev's words are so damaging to DGCS, take it up with him.

Sure.  And no coins will ever move from the DGCS "burn fund" until altcoins are burned.  Any other stories that appear to be false?

Can you provide any evidence that intristin was planning to burn multiple altcoins, before October 12, 2015?  Or was the project a complete secret known only to him and you?  His account was only 2 weeks old at that time.

I created his explorer etc...

So you're involved with DGCS, and you're here to bash a competing coin.  Follow your own advice.

focus on your projects...

Let me guess - you just happened to see this topic on Page 1, and you read all 8 pages this morning and posted before anyone else could respond to my post?  Because you're focused on your projects and not BARR.  Right?

So not sure if you can call this " stealing ideas "...

DGCS stole the term "burn fund" from BARR, they stole their 30-day burn exchange period starting December 1st, and they stole most of their general terminology as well as the language used to explain the purpose of burning altcoins.  

They stole the idea of burning multiple altcoins in exchange for a new coin, and they stole the idea of announcing such a new coin in the month of October 2015.  At least 3 people announced that they would exchange for multiple burned altcoins, all of them after BARR, and DGCS is only 1 of the crowd of imitators.

The DGCS dev even said he was going to burn all the exact same coins BARR burns, although again he might not do what he says he's going to do.

Do you realize that there are 31 days in December?  Then why is DGCS starting with a 30-day burn period?  We started with 30 days because November has 30 days.  This guy literally copied-and-pasted everything from BARR, and then changed a few words.  

So I think a big apology is at its place here  Roll Eyes

I apologize to the crypto community for giving these people the ideas they used to create another pointless altcoin that will soon fail.

LOL

I am not involved with any other coin then my own... Services I provide have nothing to do with what you are obviously aiming at here.. do your homework kiddo...

And with such a response... Good luck to all the people folowing this guy... We all know who started this so called " fight " between these 2 coins.. You have been bashing in his thread from day one.. You are the one that started this drama.. Not him... lol

I did not pick sides in my last post.. Just pointed out facts.. If they are too hard to handle for you.. I suggest you leave crypto asap.. If you don't believe them.. You better do some more research about the people you are commenting to...

But a very responsible and mature comment you made just now..  Cheesy

BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 03:16:58 PM

So your only criticism is that we have said true things on the internet that are inconvenient to people who don't want the truth to be discussed?

I just checked your post history, and you haven't gone to any of the DGCS topics and lectured them about spending millions of premined coins that they promised not to spend.

Please come back when you have something worth saying.  But next time don't pretend to be impartial, because you're not a very good liar.

This is the BARR topic, and I'm posting from the BARR_Official account.  That's why I'm posting here.  Why are you here?  Think about it...try to come up with something good...remember how you're not picking sides...

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

So your only criticism is that we have said true things on the internet that are inconvenient to people who don't want the truth to be discussed?

I just checked your post history, and you haven't gone to any of the DGCS topics and lectured them about spending millions of premined coins that they promised not to spend.

Please come back when you have something worth saying.  But next time don't pretend to be impartial, because you're not a very good liar.

Liar huh? wow.. Very nice...

I think you need to look into reality kid.. Why would I make a comment about his premine? That is his responsibility.. I have nothing to do with that coin besides his explorer.. So I am really wondering, why you are taking this to a personal level? You cant deal with facts and critism?

If I posted in his threads or not doesnt make any sense at all.. And is information you can do nothing with...

I also posted in here before if you could leave CHIP alone since we we're on your list.. So thats why I saw the post today, and decided to reply to it.. If it was in his thread.. I wouldve done the same... don't be a wise guy here kiddo.. do your research...

Last post of me in here.. Intelligence is hard to find in this dev.. Good luck all...
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 03:37:54 PM

Liar huh? wow.. Very nice...

You just said you would never post here again, and you broke your word about 10 minutes later, and then you edited your post to hide what you said.

Why would I make a comment about his premine?

Why would you make a comment about me talking about his premine?

That is his responsibility.. I have nothing to do with that coin besides his explorer..

So why are you here arguing?  Why is it "his responsibility" for what your explorer shows, but it's your responsibility to police what I say?  

So I am really wondering, why you are taking this to a personal level?

What are you talking about?  Would you care to list the personal attacks I've made, and then compare it with what you and intristin have said?  Of course you don't want to do that, because it would show the truth.

You cant deal with facts and critism?

What facts?  All you've said it "stop talking about the coin I'm involved with".  

I also posted in here before if you could leave CHIP alone since we we're on your list.. So thats why I saw the post today, and decided to reply to it..

Why are you telling us how to run our coin?  We will burn CHIP if people vote for CHIP.  

And now you are here to tell us not to worry about what other projects are doing?  Again, why don't you follow your own advice?

Did you post in any of the DGCS topics and ask them not to burn CHIP?  Why not?  Because they don't even have a list of coins that they're going to burn, even though they say it's already decided?

But you posted in this topic because CHIP was on our list?  Please tell us, how did you know CHIP was on our list before you clicked this topic?  You claim you were already involved in DGCS, and you say not to worry about what other projects are doing.  So why did you click this topic?

Last post of me in here..

That's what you said last time.

Intelligence is hard to find in this dev..

Honesty is hard to find from you and the other people involved with DGCS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: