Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do U think it's good 2 B half serious/intelligent and half lighthearted/dumb?  (Read 395 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:58:18 AM

I like to usually make deliberately dumb posts in the off topic forum, then post thought provoking productive commentary outside of it. Most of the time when I do post outside of this forum, I don't like to self moderate it. Especially in the bitcoin discussion forum, because that is the forum where I think we need to allow everyone to say their piece. Even people I don't really favor. If we ever want to see bitcoin evolve, we gotta put personal feelings aside about others in the community, and work together to create ways to advance our business and make money to put food on the table for our families, and roofs over our heads for loved ones. It doesn't really make sense to not hire somebody who can perform a job perfectly to the highest extent just because you have personal hatred for them. Work life and personal life should be separate. People who do that are hurting their businesses.

Your thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:07:59 PM

Call me boring, but I believe there's a line between being lighthearted and having a joke to seeming like you're an idiot. You don't seem to know where that line is.
Posts like this are funny and acceptable, but posts like this are nothing but obnoxious and spammy. The latter do not belong on this forum.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:15:00 PM

Call me boring, but I believe there's a line between being lighthearted and having a joke to seeming like you're an idiot. You don't seem to know where that line is.
Posts like this are funny and acceptable, but posts like this are nothing but obnoxious and spammy. The latter do not belong on this forum.
YOURR BORING.

NEXT. ->
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:17:29 PM

Your mistake is in thinking that you cannot be intelligent and light-hearted at the same time.

Although in the end, you can only be yourself.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:21:48 PM

Your mistake is in thinking that you cannot be intelligent and light-hearted at the same time.

Although in the end, you can only be yourself.
I've always been myself. ^______^
Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:23:00 AM

You have too many posts but I had to say how true that is. Just because you don't like someone personally doesn't mean it is impossible to work together. Paying bills is real life, unfortunately. People should leave the childish clique behavior in junior high. You don't have to behave as if you love someone that you don't get along with personally, but when it's time to work you need to at least be professional to get tasks done.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:58:44 PM

Do U think it's good 2 B half serious/intelligent and half lighthearted/dumb?

I think serious is not a part of the intelligence and also lighthearted with dumb...

Intelligence is a gift, so either you have or you don't. That doesn't mean that if you don't have it that you can not build it. Eating organic food, reading good books, playing strategies games, hanging out with intelligence people and many more things can really help you to build your intelligence. But, don't forget that having a high IQ can damage your mental power. People who are highly intelligent usually have problems with the emotions or there EQ is low.

Lighthearted people are those who usually have excellent EQ. But, keep in mind that having a high EQ and low IQ can also bring you to a mental problems. That's why you have to keep balance between this 2 coefficients. I am telling you this from my personal experience... Before 4 years my IQ was 164 and now is 145, but my EQ level is now much better and I feel emotionally stable. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: