Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:25:20 PM

You are implying (as is Vod) that Vod should be somehow worshiped, that he should be feared. Neither of these is the case for any person that holds any kind of power.
I don't think that god is just a person tbh. I hope it's true, else I've been worshiping the wrong person all these years.

hmmmm....
its my believe that anybody should be their own god and nobody should worship anything.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:59:30 PM

You are implying (as is Vod) that Vod should be somehow worshiped, that he should be feared. Neither of these is the case for any person that holds any kind of power.
I don't think that god is just a person tbh. I hope it's true, else I've been worshiping the wrong person all these years.

hmmmm....
its my believe that anybody should be their own god and nobody should worship anything.

Where do you get off telling others what they should believe and do?

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:00:45 PM

hmmmm....

Where do you get off telling others what they should believe and do?

i didnt... i just shared my believe. you can (and should) believe whatever you want.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 07:15:41 PM

Anyway, of course Vod is not God, I am and so's my wife.

You're all doing it wrong.

Address:
1GodVSTLTwMcaG22y81rbZpJm2HGBQod9w

Signature:
HMCLjTivf7v6RnXKvN+cyHAjqotCAdDJhfOvivW2g7c7LM6+ppQyzzOQThi5ivnwq49a2JF5JA6hFRrfdRkfnmQ=

There. Proof. Crypto. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Replace the whole DT with me now.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

Anyway, of course Vod is not God, I am and so's my wife.

You're all doing it wrong.

Address:
1GodVSTLTwMcaG22y81rbZpJm2HGBQod9w

Signature:
HMCLjTivf7v6RnXKvN+cyHAjqotCAdDJhfOvivW2g7c7LM6+ppQyzzOQThi5ivnwq49a2JF5JA6hFRrfdRkfnmQ=

There. Proof. Crypto. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Replace the whole DT with me now.

Verified, and quoted for reference.
So it has been said.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:28:50 PM

I think this quote/post is important enough that it deserves it's own post to highlight how Vod acts around here:
archive
I believe I am the true Virtual God, and I have been for the last three years here on this forum.  My afterlife is exclusive - no other afterlife exists.

Like you posted, you need to prove that my afterlife does not exist.

Until you can prove that, your afterlife cannot exist.   Undecided
^^empathizes his

The above shows that Vod literally is going around saying that he is the God of the forum, which is obviously not true.

The above quote and the quotes in the above post are evidence of the lack of respect that Vod shows to those who do not share the same opinion that he has, and that he is not willing to rationally discuss any decision that he has made that negatively affects others.

This this kind of person really someone who is appropriate to be on DefaultTrust? Is the ratings of this person really what we want to see a new user of Bitcoin/the forum to see by default?

(emphasis mine, this time)

I know he's never been good at spelling the "hard" stuff, but since when did QS get a sense of humor?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:00:37 AM

Oh my God, give it a rest guy. Your massively convoluted scheme got derailed, quit trying to take the community down with you. You are accusing him of doing the same things that you yourself have been accused of (with evidence), and you are just coming across as a hypocritical lunatic. Give it a break already.
Says the person who is advertising an obvious scam in his signature Roll Eyes

Great ad hominem you got going there guy, I'm sure that will strengthen your argument and improve your chances of winning this little debate you organized for the rest of the community to participate in.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:10:50 PM

A review of Vod's sent positive trust reveals that he makes a habit of giving positive trust in exchange for repaying micro loans, which enables trust farmers to farm positive trust from Vod.

An example of this is letyouearn.

An example of Vod giving positive trust for a microtrade (0.03) is riso2015 who recently defaulted on a loan from another lender, was additional confidence in riso's intention to repay given because of Vod's positive trust?

There are several other examples of Vod giving positive trust for reasons that have zero to do with trustworthiness.

This is above the fact that Vod does not fully grasp the concept of what is and what is not a scam (MSDN keys for example), and the fact that Vod often gives out negative trust for personal reasons.

If dooglus is not able/willing to remove Vod from his trust list then Dooglus should be removed from default trust.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:52:26 PM

Not supporting Vod but riso defaulted on a loan in August 2015 while Vod left him a rating in 2014. Doesn't make a valid justification to get him removed from the DT  Roll Eyes

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:04:02 PM

Not supporting Vod but riso defaulted on a loan in August 2015 while Vod left him a rating in 2014. Doesn't make a valid justification to get him removed from the DT  Roll Eyes
That alone is not a justification for him to be removed, however that is still an issue that is small and when combined with other small issues (along with the large issues) then he should be removed.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:46:10 PM

That alone is not a justification for him to be removed, however that is still an issue that is small and when combined with other small issues (along with the large issues) then he should be removed.

Like you?

If the 'default trust member' (high position) think that Vod should be removed ... then I think he will be removed (like dooglus did with you).
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:37:02 AM

The fact that Quickseller has been digging this long and has yet to come up with something convincing (say, charging someone for a self-escrow, faking a ban or being generally deceitful) to get them removed from Default Trust has increased my trust in Vod.

Well done, Quickseller.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:57:00 AM

The fact that Quickseller has been digging this long and has yet to come up with something convincing (say, charging someone for a self-escrow, faking a ban or being generally deceitful) to get them removed from Default Trust has increased my trust in Vod.

Well done, Quickseller.

Who would be stupid enough to "self escrow" or "fake a ban"?

Faking a ban would be the dumbest since verifying it is as easy as asking Theymos or Badbear.

~BCX~
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:31:34 AM

Well done, Quickseller.

Who would be stupid enough to "self escrow" or "fake a ban"?

Faking a ban would be the dumbest since verifying it is as easy as asking Theymos or Badbear.

~BCX~

I think Quickseller, legit question ... legit answer.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:03:21 AM

The fact that someone is banned is supposed to be private information. The fact that someone is banned is usually not made public unless it is part of a response to someone questioning their account(s) being banned.

I don't blame BadBear for what happened though.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:35:42 AM

Like you?

If the 'default trust member' (high position) think that Vod should be removed ... then I think he will be removed (like dooglus did with you).
What I am asking is very different from what dooglus did to me.

Yes what I am asking other Level 1 users to do is the same as what dooglus did to me on a very high level, as dooglus did negate me on his trust list and I am asking other level 1 DT users to do the same to Vod.

However the reason I am asking for others to remove Vod from the Default Trust network is because it is not appropriate for Vod to be in the Default Trust network. On the other hand, dooglus claimed that he negated me from his trust list because I was "bullying" tspacepilot, and as ridiculous as that sounds, that could not be farther from the truth (both regarding my actions, and dooglus' rationale).

If you look at both this, and this (archive1, and archive2) threads, then you will see that the activity of dooglus to StrikeSapphire is very similar to that of tspacepilot to coinchat. In both cases, it is pretty clear that both parties were cheating the site they were playing on, and in both cases both parties denied any wrongdoing, and in both cases the party they scammed cried foul.

I also suspect that dooglus is one or more of the following troll accounts:

In order of confidence, and a significant amount of speculation was used to make the above list, however the top one on the above list, and possibly one or two more would make a lot of sense if one were to assume that dooglus wanted to discredit anyone who was saying that exploiting weaknesses in websites for profit is a scam.

Even if the above list is entirely incorrect, negating me over my rating of tspacepilot is a clear conflict of interest considering how long of a history that dooglus has of engaging in similar activity that tspacepilot engaged in to steal from coinchat. (dooglus is even brazen enough to brag about his previous exploiting sites, although he was spinning it in a way that does not make him look quite as bad.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:54:25 AM

The fact that someone is banned is supposed to be private information...I don't blame BadBear for what happened though.

QS, you routinely display signs and symptoms of serious personality disorder, the above is but one of them.

What don't you get? Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives a flying fuck if you 'blame' BadBear or not, the ONLY issue is that you lied about having been banned for your own gain.

Dishonesty and deceit are your trademark.

Despite what you keep attempting, which is to deflect attention away from the fact you are provably untrustworthy, the only person you are convincing is yourself and your sock-puppet accounts.

Are you on medication? If you are you're either not taking the required dosage, you're mixing them with other drugs, or you need your prescription reviewed, urgently.

If you are not on medication, you need to be in order to have a chance at controlling this erratic and compulsively dishonest behaviour of yours, otherwise whatever ails you on this forum is going to become exponentially more self-destructive in your real life over time.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:06:49 AM

Man, Quickseller... This post is now outdated and you keep using it as a platform to bash Vod with baseless claims. And now you're attacking dooglus too? Your actions keep making less sense over time, take a break from forum warfare maybe? Maybe even go back to farming your alts.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:10:57 AM

Man, Quickseller... This post is now outdated and you keep using it as a platform to bash Vod with baseless claims. And now you're attacking dooglus too? Your actions keep making less sense over time, take a break from forum warfare maybe? Maybe even go back to farming your alts.
What baseless claim am I making against Vod? Have you bothered to read the thread I referenced?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:59:41 PM

The fact that someone is banned is supposed to be private information...I don't blame BadBear for what happened though.

QS, you routinely display signs and symptoms of serious personality disorder, the above is but one of them.

What don't you get? Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives a flying fuck if you 'blame' BadBear or not, the ONLY issue is that you lied about having been banned for your own gain.

Dishonesty and deceit are your trademark.

At least to me, the fact that he was stealing escrow fees seems as bad or worse than the lies about being banned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: