Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $300 before the end of this day or nah?  (Read 2823 times)
dothebeats (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

Currently at $289. What do you guys think? Will we be able to break $300 before the day ends or be back at lower levels? Will it be sustainable this time?

Thoughts are welcome.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:30:26 AM

We've had a great last two weeks. Price has been on a steady increase. Around the mid 290's ATM. Hope to break 300 soon.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:31:06 AM

Nah, $11 in price increase in just one day is impossible
I think the best we have for today is $290
OR im not lucky it could get back down back to $285 Roll Eyes
Edit: Nevermind, i saw preev and the current price is $296
we can do it if no one pump and dump this price Wink
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:48:25 AM

You must be new around here.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
dothebeats (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:48:52 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 06:04:22 AM by dothebeats

I think the best we have for today is $290
OR im not lucky it could get back down back to $285 Roll Eyes
Edit: Nevermind, i saw preev and the current price is $296
we can do it if no one pump and dump this price Wink

Just hope that this price would last. Never been into such an increase for long. $297 $293 now.

EDIT: Preev is returning false prices, or is it just me? Huh

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:05:41 AM

I think yes.  Grin We're not so far from $300  Roll Eyes Hope someone will pump up the price   Grin
dothebeats (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:11:28 AM

I think yes.  Grin We're not so far from $300  Roll Eyes Hope someone will pump up the price   Grin

Be careful what you wish for, no one likes staying at the top for only minutes. I prefer a turtle-paced climb than a fast one in terms of price rises. Assuming that Chinese are pretty much awake now, they could continue the move upward.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:59:56 AM

According to preev.com it says 291.5$ , however we shouldn't be happy about this because this price pump is without any apparent reason (at least not for me) so we will probably crash after those manipulators sells their coins ... we should expect the worst this time .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:02:52 AM

According to preev.com it says 291.5$ , however we shouldn't be happy about this because this price pump is without any apparent reason (at least not for me) so we will probably crash after those manipulators sells their coins ... we should expect the worst this time .

Halving, VAT, and Gemini, yea no reason...  Wink
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:08:24 AM

The reason is the market sentiment has changed. That's always the reason and the only one of importance.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:11:06 AM

Halving won't happen till the next year on july so I'm not sure about the fact that people buying BTC now , for what comes to Gemini the volume looks pretty dead to me if we compare it to the other exchanges here : https://tradeblock.com/markets/gmni/xbt-usd/1h/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dothebeats (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:12:48 AM

Nah I don't think that traders will just let it slip out of their hands. We will probably test 300, and if it feels like we can't handle it yet, we can go back to lower levels anytume, but not a crash I think.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:07:29 AM

Currently at $289. What do you guys think? Will we be able to break $300 before the day ends or be back at lower levels? Will it be sustainable this time?

Thoughts are welcome.

That would be too much and not sustainable I believe.
Maybe if the actual rise of the last 4 weeks continues we could finally break the 300 in the next week and keep going. Two times before this year we failed and fall back into the 230s.That was disappointing.
I wanna break the 300 completely and not just temporarily.So give it a bit more time if it is needed.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:12:09 AM

mmh, halving i not here yet, too far away, gemini probably, vat not for sure, because the pump started before it

i hope it's not the same lone wolf that like to ride on good news, to sucks newbie investors money
dothebeats (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:53:02 AM

mmh, halving i not here yet, too far away, gemini probably, vat not for sure, because the pump started before it

i hope it's not the same lone wolf that like to ride on good news, to sucks newbie investors money

It seems like this is the case so far, just like what happened months back--price topped at 300 and stumbled down to sub 200. I could be wrong though, but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up.

anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:01:02 AM

you guys are optimists i mean today day 25 oct 2015 it can reach 300$ i would point to day 30 more reeanable and it will go rise cuase the europe aceptancy news its like a brand new market for btc and legal and still a bit anon in my point its gov should take a control on this and becomea governamental world coin after it reaches the 500$ into legal europe japan and usa (forget) russia and china and africa a bit
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:16:44 AM

Thoughts are welcome.

I dont think today i'd guess 48-72 hours, we've had todays push if it goes up more now wow that would be really bullish.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 09:30:41 AM

I think it's going to happen. We have seen insane gains on Sundays before. Pump-and-dumpers will pump it over 300$ and then it corrects itself.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

We will touch it and break through it, but then probably come back to about these levels of $292. $300 mark is a huge psychological level. Just remember in February - March when we were on a downtrend, how long we were breaking through it. More than 3 weeks we were flirting with this $300 before smashing through it.

It will be interesting to see how we will handle it this time!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 09:34:44 AM

No, not before the end of this day, maybe before the end of this month, although I still wouldn't like to see that. We need to be careful and see whether this price increase is actually sustainable or if it's going to lead to another bubble like when BTC went over $1000.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: