Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is Bob. Bob is doing very well b/c he joined the CoinDL Affiliate Program  (Read 2700 times)
weex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 04:28:40 AM

Hello folks.

The most advanced affiliate promotion program for Bitcoin has just been introduced at CoinDL. This program enables our users to increase sales with the help of experienced affiliate marketers who are excited and motivated to earn bitcoins. The benefits of working with CoinDL are many.

Sellers:
* Increased sales and exposure. Affiliates will draw traffic to your items with no expense on their part. When a purchase is made, a percentage will be sent to them.
* Spend less time marketing and focus on the work you love. Most people can agree that creating and marketing are two very different skills. With this program, there’s no need to become jack of all trades.
* Participation is automatic or opt-in. New sellers are automatically enrolled at the recommended 30% while existing sellers can opt-in anytime.
* Change affiliate percentage at any time. Sellers are free to modify the rate they pay affiliates at any time. The percentage is locked for a particular order when the payment popup is displayed.

Affiliates:
* Most advanced affiliate program in Bitcoin. This is the first for Bitcoin that enables many sellers to set the commissions on their products.
* Simple yet flexible referral links. Link to the main page, to a specific item or author/artist.
* Quick notification about affiliate rate changes. We send notification emails to all affiliates on an hourly basis when rates change so affiliates can be sure their traffic is always focused on the best options in the catalog.
* Fast commision payments. Like sellers, affiliates can enjoy their fruits of their labor just 48-72 hours after the time of sale.

To get started, login or create an account at CoinDL. The first steps toward turning your work and traffic into bitcoins take just a few minutes.  Cheesy

-weex
https://www.coindl.com
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 04:31:39 AM

Very cool Smiley Great new feature.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 05, 2012, 07:48:02 AM

* Quick notification about affiliate rate changes. We send notification emails to all affiliates on an hourly basis when rates change so affiliates can be sure their traffic is always focused on the best options in the catalog.

How do I know which content providers offer affiliate commissions and their rate?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2012, 05:07:24 PM

How do I know which content providers offer affiliate commissions and their rate?

You can't yet. I'll put together a listing page in the next day or two.
weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 09:31:10 AM

Here it is: https://www.coindl.com/account/commissions (login required)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 09:35:51 AM

I always use 50% if I set the rate.

weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 04:55:17 PM

I always use 50% if I set the rate.

Which is awesome(!), bitcoin.me. Currently the rates for eligible items range from 20% to 50% with many at 30%. Suppliers can currently choose anywhere from 1% to 80% of the sale (in 1% increments) to go to the affiliate who helped the sale. This is an across the board setting for suppliers but being able to modify for items on an individual basis is in the works.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 05:10:51 PM

Why do you need name, phone, address, city, province, postal code and country to join the affiliate program?
weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 05:37:10 PM

Why do you need name, phone, address, city, province, postal code and country to join the affiliate program?

In case we need to send any legal/tax notices.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 05:39:08 PM

It's an affiliate program, we're not buying or selling anything, besides, this is Bitcoin.
weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 06:10:36 PM

It's an affiliate program, we're not buying or selling anything, besides, this is Bitcoin.

I'm not an accountant or CPA but I would assume that if you make a living somehow, at least in theory, and depending on your jurisdiction, you are required by law to pay taxes on your income.

Bitcoin may or may not be currency or be seen to have value in the eyes of the state but if it does, I would prefer that CoinDL have the opportunity to continue to operate with its full catalog and all approved affiliates by complying with the laws of California and the United States.

Once again, you are advised to check with your accountant and/or tax professional to determine your tax liability.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 04:37:34 AM

I've enabled the affiliate commission. Sell my schwag and wake up rich!

https://www.coindl.com/page/item/293

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: