Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROYALHASH.COM(CLOUDMINING) IS OFFLINE NOW.. SCAMMED BITCOINS  (Read 784 times)
StarofBTC (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:42:28 PM

It is to announce that RoyalHash.com just went offline scamming bitcoins

Started on:- Sep 27 2015
Went offline:- Oct 24 2015

i also had an investment but only 0.001btc ..moreover i had already withdrawn around 0.002 btc ROI too. Grin MAYBE I SCAMMED THEM LOL

If any one scammed by the site.....you can post your story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StarofBTC (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/royalhash.com check this
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:29:14 PM

It's a ponzi. Eventually it will turn scam.
I know a lot of people outside hre in the forum who invested big amounts in it and it's sad to just keep on seeing people fall on the same mistake of investing in a ponzi. Sad
StarofBTC (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:02:13 PM

It's a ponzi. Eventually it will turn scam.
I know a lot of people outside here in the forum who invested big amounts in it and it's sad to just keep on seeing people fall on the same mistake of investing in a ponzi. Sad

EXACTLY... we cant do anything right now....its like users dont love their bitcoins,if its like that why dont they giving out donating it to some charity or to some NGO's ....

All the time we post yelling on scam threads as "SCAM" ,but it doesnt helps.....

i know i cant do anything,but i pledge to always warn in threads where i find scam  Cool
trickywoo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:08:12 AM

I have to admit being scammed grrr. Although I have only lost 0.023 which was about £3.90 ish (i think) I want to track 35 year old Jeff Taylor down and withdraw information on the missing btc that im sure quite a few people have lost.
I haven't begun my Bitcoin / Altcoin path totally with my eyes closed and have been open minded so far in trying a couple of different ways to invest and mine. I almost expected to get scammed along the way at some point but you know when it actually happens, you still can't help thinking F*&$ why did I not see that coming!
I think its about time someone clever created a genuine website authorised by the Blockchain or something with some cred, to identify information about Bitcoin and its altcoin brothers and sisters along with the best mining options - Cloud and physical. Just one place where us newbies and Pro's alike can go and find their next crypto currency challenge with piece of mind that the coins we invest will be safe from thieving fingers.
Thanks StarofBTC for letting us know the status of RoyalHash, I looked last night when to see what my investment was at to find a google err page instead, I initially thought they had just had issues with their site until i looked at the whois info.
https://who.is/domain-history/royalhash.com.

Onto my next venture anyway and next time I shall traul through as much info on a site before commiting to spend.
StarofBTC (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:32:20 AM

I have to admit being scammed grrr. Although I have only lost 0.023 which was about £3.90 ish (i think) I want to track 35 year old Jeff Taylor down and withdraw information on the missing btc that im sure quite a few people have lost.
I haven't begun my Bitcoin / Altcoin path totally with my eyes closed and have been open minded so far in trying a couple of different ways to invest and mine. I almost expected to get scammed along the way at some point but you know when it actually happens, you still can't help thinking F*&$ why did I not see that coming!
I think its about time someone clever created a genuine website authorised by the Blockchain or something with some cred, to identify information about Bitcoin and its altcoin brothers and sisters along with the best mining options - Cloud and physical. Just one place where us newbies and Pro's alike can go and find their next crypto currency challenge with piece of mind that the coins we invest will be safe from thieving fingers.
Thanks StarofBTC for letting us know the status of RoyalHash, I looked last night when to see what my investment was at to find a google err page instead, I initially thought they had just had issues with their site until i looked at the whois info.
https://who.is/domain-history/royalhash.com.

Onto my next venture anyway and next time I shall traul through as much info on a site before commiting to spend.

Sorry for your loss buddy that was really some worth.... I pledge from now never to invest in cloudmining again
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:15:54 PM

Yep I also invested 0.023 but did almost daily withdraws so I actually lost about half of my investment. I was planning to send more am sure glad I changed my mind!

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: