Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BIT-POT.com - NEW BITCOIN GAMBLING  (Read 5687 times)
skiingtiny

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:40:14 PM

Hello admin, i made a bet but i forgot to click proceed on input form before sending the transaction Sad

this is the transaction id: https://blockchain.info/tx/1aa33e752bcde7769fa7c0d5edb7bdbc81bbd7070d0a014b042ef8ee5010a859

i made a 0.01 BTC bet with 1 tip bet... it was confirmed at block https://blockchain.info/block-height/392322
at block https://blockchain.info/block-height/392328 (+3 after my bet valid) i would win if i didn't this mistake lol
but i can't proof that i made a 1 tx bet..., but i would like at least the refund if possible please... i was not intend to donate that

on really i filled the form, but didn't clicked to confirm the bet... so arround 2min later i sent from blockchain the transaction and noticed that i didn't confirmed it lol... after that i tried to fix the mistake but it showed "GIVEN BTC ADDRESS BALANCE IS 0" Sad
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-pot (OP)

Activity: 78

TOP is the POT

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:57:56 PM

Hello admin, i made a bet but i forgot to click proceed on input form before sending the transaction Sad

this is the transaction id: https://blockchain.info/tx/1aa33e752bcde7769fa7c0d5edb7bdbc81bbd7070d0a014b042ef8ee5010a859

i made a 0.01 BTC bet with 1 tip bet... it was confirmed at block https://blockchain.info/block-height/392322
at block https://blockchain.info/block-height/392328 (+3 after my bet valid) i would win if i didn't this mistake lol
but i can't proof that i made a 1 tx bet..., but i would like at least the refund if possible please... i was not intend to donate that

on really i filled the form, but didn't clicked to confirm the bet... so arround 2min later i sent from blockchain the transaction and noticed that i didn't confirmed it lol... after that i tried to fix the mistake but it showed "GIVEN BTC ADDRESS BALANCE IS 0" Sad

Hello skiingtiny, I can't confirm your tip either because all the old tips are removed from dtb (not archived) but refund is of course possible .. coming soon.

Honestly I have been counting with situation like yours can happen ( user send the bet but forgets to provide the tip ) and there is cca 5 minute buffer to provide the tip (not works when the tx is confirmed already).
It was tested multiple times but always using address with remaining balance and this is it. Because when user hit the button, the script checks if addy balance is sufficient to make minimal bet. Which in your case does not thus you have seen the 'GIVEN BTC ADD..' notice)
I'm going to think if the 'ballance check part of script' can be removed to avoid similar issues in the future. 

I'm sorry for complications and thank you for detailed report and please accept a small reward (30% of your risked amount) in form of additional refund as compensation.
Make new bet for up to 0.003 BTC and provide me the address.     

Thanks

BIT-POT.COM - BLOCKCHAIN GAME
bit-pot (OP)

TOP is the POT

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:25:30 PM

high contrast map in the background? Think I know where its from, will get rid of it.

I'm talking about this kind of thing:

Can you read that text? Because I can't. Parts of it are white on white.

If you were own 25% of hashpower, would you bother and setup your miner?

I don't know, but it doesn't matter. Miners can easily cheat the other players. Whether they do or ever will is beside the point. The game certainly isn't provably fair when one group of players can cheat another group of players.

No, I can't read the text and understand your concerns. Web should not appear like on your screen ... this background should be only in 'pot games section' where is overlapped with another element to make the text readable.
Could you please post/PM me details of device you use (screen res. browser ..)?   

Anybody else having same issue with unreadable content?

I understood 'provably fair' is describing the relation between you-me (user-provider) like user can prove he made the bet, I can prove he made the tip....
But regarding the fact there is no hash exchange between us and you actually have no physical proof, makes  this game cannot be marked as provably fair.
I'm going to change it.

Thanks for comments

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:18:24 PM

No, I can't read the text and understand your concerns. Web should not appear like on your screen ... this background should be only in 'pot games section' where is overlapped with another element to make the text readable.
Could you please post/PM me details of device you use (screen res. browser ..)?   

My screen is 1366x768. I use Chromium. Version 46.0.2490.71. Here's a screenshot of the page showing the 'pot games', the darker element you're talking about, and unreadable text above it, all when the browser is maximised:

Can you show me how it looks for you in Chrome/Chromium, on the same part of the page?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:03:59 PM

the design looks really cool to be honest im very keen on trying it out i hope that i will manage to win some huge pots out here
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:29:21 AM

the design looks really cool to be honest im very keen on trying it out i hope that i will manage to win some huge pots out here

I am also a bit glad that a new site was launched and I was unaware about it. I will try this too and lets hope we have a new stable site for long time. Best of luck OP with your site and PM me for any giveaways.
bit-pot (OP)

TOP is the POT

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 08:36:41 PM

I am also a bit glad that a new site was launched and I was unaware about it. I will try this too and lets hope we have a new stable site for long time. Best of luck OP with your site and PM me for any giveaways.

Thank you both for kind words. Actually someone won quite nice 0.2 BTC few days ago, so the pot is halved  Sad 
@Supercrypt you're on top the list Wink  when pot2 comes alive, you'll be the first one who know.   

NEWS: working on second pot but have to reconsider the concept a bit due to recent findings about provably fair game (can find details up the thread). so the new have to be a PF. 
I takes time, but doing all I can

Meanwhile please feel free to participate in POT1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: