Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will advertise your link on my Facebook account with 2200 friends  (Read 1289 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:03:55 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 03:54:42 PM by Wapinter

I have 2200 and counting bitcoin related active friends on Facebook and am active member of 100 bitcoin related groups.I can post your link on my timeline,share it with my friends.Post it in as many groups out of 100 as you want,post in comments of other members.
Price you decide but I will accept if it is worth taking all the pain
Edit : Gambling,betting,adult,and dice links are not allowed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:46:44 AM

I have 2166 and counting bitcoin related active friends on Facebook and am active member of 100 bitcoin related groups.I can post your link on my timeline,share it with my friends.Post it in as many groups out of 100 as you want,post in comments of other members.

You have to post an example of your prices needed my friend. also determine exactly the service offered, is it only posting the advertisement in your timeline or also posting it in the Bitcoin groups ?
Because i think should be different prices for the 2 cases
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:56:06 AM

I have 2166 and counting bitcoin related active friends on Facebook and am active member of 100 bitcoin related groups.I can post your link on my timeline,share it with my friends.Post it in as many groups out of 100 as you want,post in comments of other members.

You have to post an example of your prices needed my friend. also determine exactly the service offered, is it only posting the advertisement in your timeline or also posting it in the Bitcoin groups ?
I can not post the exact price because it is impossible to determine the returns to advertiser from such posting.I let the advertiser decide if he wants it to be posted in all groups or in timeline and offer the price accordingly.I can send links to my posts to prove that I have actually posted

gianbtc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:32:44 AM

2166 friends is really nothing, maybe your thing will work with the groups ; good luck !
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:34:26 AM

If I avail of your service. Will you guarantee that people will click the link that I will provide you or not? I am interested so what do you think?
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:39:51 AM

2166 friends is really nothing, maybe your thing will work with the groups ; good luck !
I get 4-5 requests everyday. Now I have 270 friends.2000 plus friends all related to bitcoin is great opportunity to promote any btc related link.
Anyways thanks for your words Smiley

If I avail of your service. Will you guarantee that people will click the link that I will provide you or not? I am interested so what do you think?
No one can guarantee that but there's least chance that people will not click it.I have promoted few random links and here is the result https://faucetbox.com/en/check/18H2J2WJQLa53t5Mo79qbq3AvLDtp4TrFC

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:22:35 PM

No one can guarantee that but there's least chance that people will not click it.I have promoted few random links and here is the result https://faucetbox.com/en/check/18H2J2WJQLa53t5Mo79qbq3AvLDtp4TrFC

I don't understand how that faucetbox address shows the result of your advertising. Huh
I'm thinking more like can you show a statistic of the activity that is happening in your facebook profile?  Undecided
Watoshi

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:42:11 PM

How many percent of your friends use bitcoins?

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
UsedToHoldeM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:46:06 PM

Watoshi, what about paying the loan you defaulted on here ? * https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994093.msg10916180#msg10916180 *
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:04:11 PM

Watoshi, what about paying the loan you defaulted on here ? * https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994093.msg10916180#msg10916180 *
Well I guess OP is doing this to gather funds to repay.  Undecided

I have almost 4814 friends and I can advertise any link too, so if anyone is interested he can contact me ASAP Its up to you how much you are willing to pay.

Don't hijack others thread bro. Make your own thread for the service that you are offering. That's not cool.  Tongue
Watoshi

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:39:46 PM

I just bought this account. I will pay it someday to remove the negative feedback.

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:23:30 PM

I don't understand how that faucetbox address shows the result of your advertising. Huh
I'm thinking more like can you show a statistic of the activity that is happening in your facebook profile?  Undecided
How am I suppose to provide you with that statistics? the only way I guess is you befriend me on fb and see for yourself
Almost 100%

Well I guess OP is doing this to gather funds to repay.  Undecided
No buddy I am not related to him in any way

Don't hijack others thread bro. Make your own thread for the service that you are offering. That's not cool.  Tongue
Thanks

Hellacopter

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:24:55 AM

I can not post the exact price because it is impossible to determine the returns to advertiser from such posting.I let the advertiser decide if he wants it to be posted in all groups or in timeline and offer the price accordingly.I can send links to my posts to prove that I have actually posted

I recommended noticing some examples of your prices to facilitate the trade for everyone interested about your service. I am not asking fixed prices, i know that buyer can discuss this prices with you , but it's only helpful to make your trade simple and easy for every interested
Thanks
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:58:40 AM

I would probably try this out to see if its even worthwhile. I own http://www.bubblesbit.com/ its a moneypot app so im not making a load from it. If you wanna pm me with a reasonable price then i may take you up on your offer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:38:19 AM

I have almost 4814 friends and I can advertise any link too, so if anyone is interested he can contact me ASAP Its up to you how much you are willing to pay.

Don't hijack others thread bro. Make your own thread for the service that you are offering. That's not cool.  Tongue

I am just avoiding new threads to make forum look good. Afterall buyer will have a choice.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:20:16 AM

Well I guess OP is doing this to gather funds to repay.  Undecided

Don't hijack others thread bro. Make your own thread for the service that you are offering. That's not cool.  Tongue

I am just avoiding new threads to make forum look good. Afterall buyer will have a choice.

The forum won't be ruined if you make an additional thread for your service.
But just stop advertising your products in other threads. Bitcointalk moderators don't like that none of us
Your single thread won't make bitcointalk bad but will make your accounts look shiny Red with negative feedbacks by haters
Hellacopter

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:50:15 PM

There isn't problem if you make your own thread with your detailed offer. Hijacking topics of other members isn't cool and may even give you negative feedbacks from some members .
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:06:35 PM

I recommended noticing some examples of your prices to facilitate the trade for everyone interested about your service. I am not asking fixed prices, i know that buyer can discuss this prices with you , but it's only helpful to make your trade simple and easy for every interested
Thanks
The prices start from 0.001 BTC if that helps
I would probably try this out to see if its even worthwhile. I own http://www.bubblesbit.com/ its a moneypot app so im not making a load from it. If you wanna pm me with a reasonable price then i may take you up on your offer.
I am ready to give you free service but can you please tell how will you decide if it is worthwhile to you? i mean if you can give me some referral link or something that you can track

christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:16:10 PM

Can you pm me a link to your facebook account? What country is your account from?

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:19:04 PM

Thanks
The prices start from 0.001 BTC if that helps
I am ready to give you free service but can you please tell how will you decide if it is worthwhile to you? i mean if you can give me some referral link or something that you can track

I dont have a referral link or anything but its pretty easy to look up gamblers stats on moneypot. If theyre brand new theres a good chance the player came from you. If theyre just showing up n using the faucet and brand new then the service is worth 0 to me

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄