Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will advertise your link on my Facebook account with 2200 friends  (Read 1289 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:16:27 AM

Can you pm me a link to your facebook account? What country is your account from?
Pm sent.This account was created from Japan. I bought it few months back and since then I am using it

I dont have a referral link or anything but its pretty easy to look up gamblers stats on moneypot. If theyre brand new theres a good chance the player came from you. If theyre just showing up n using the faucet and brand new then the service is worth 0 to me
[/quote]
That's not the right way to decide it.Dont you get brand new players from other sources?  How would you differentiate between new visitors coming from my promotion or other sources?

xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:17:43 AM

How many percent of your friends use bitcoins?

Watoshi, what about paying the loan you defaulted on here ? * https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994093.msg10916180#msg10916180 *
Well I guess OP is doing this to gather funds to repay.  Undecided

I have almost 4814 friends and I can advertise any link too, so if anyone is interested he can contact me ASAP Its up to you how much you are willing to pay.

Don't hijack others thread bro. Make your own thread for the service that you are offering. That's not cool.  Tongue

I am just avoiding new threads to make forum look good. Afterall buyer will have a choice.

The forum won't be ruined if you make an additional thread for your service.
But just stop advertising your products in other threads. Bitcointalk moderators don't like that none of us
Your single thread won't make bitcointalk bad but will make your accounts look shiny Red with negative feedbacks by haters

Allright, I will take care of this in near future and will make newer threads to avoid haters.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: