Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term loan needed for new member  (Read 425 times)
reminesjoseph (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:58:35 PM

Loan amount-0.5164 Bitcoin
Duration to repay-Two weeks
repayment amount-0.8607 Bitcoin
Loan Reason-National Import of goods/services
Repayment option 1-revenue generated from import
Repayment option 2-Verifiable employment.
Wallet address- 1EuJMSwQtmt7DDuxZ4QXEaiDmW4NguLeib
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:00:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 No collateral no loan for new members. You risk getting a negative trust feedback with this loan request.
reminesjoseph (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:06:22 PM

I read the link, but I still don't understand the collateral part. I may have collateral, I'm just unsure what passes as collateral for this time of transaction.
I already have a Loan Agreement for this transaction, written in accordance with State and Federal Laws, and may have collateral as well, just unsure of what I can use.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

I read the link, but I still don't understand the collateral part. I may have collateral, I'm just unsure what passes as collateral for this time of transaction.
I already have a Loan Agreement for this transaction, written in accordance with State and Federal Laws, and may have collateral as well, just unsure of what I can use.
Collateral= something that lender can sell in case the loan gets defaulted, i.e altcoin/physical collateral/bitcointalk account(higher rank= higher loan).
Lending works different on the forum, if you want a loan like that try from either a bank.
reminesjoseph (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:21:24 PM

I have this account, as well as netflix(IDK if this is applicable or not), multiple BTC wallets, and paypal, and ebay accounts.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:25:18 PM

I have this account, as well as netflix(IDK if this is applicable or not), multiple BTC wallets, and paypal, and ebay accounts.
None of them collectively come close to even 10% of the loan you are asking for, consider giving a valid collateral or as I have said before you risk(not the exact word, you will ) getting a negative trust.
P.S: The repayment amount is highly shady
reminesjoseph (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:29:15 PM

I don't really understand this process then I guess. I don't have alt coins, or btcgold accounts...I'm not trying to scam either and don't want any negative trust ratings.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:30:48 PM

I don't really understand this process then I guess. I don't have alt coins, or btcgold accounts...I'm not trying to scam either and don't want any negative trust ratings.
Incase you are trying to take a loan based on sole mutual trust, i.e only ID proof and document based, try loanbase , btcjam or any site in this list: https://www.google.sk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#es_th=1&q=p2ploan%20bitcoin
Bitcointalk is not the place for this stuff.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 09:33:16 PM

If you don't have any valid collateral and don't want negative trust then your only option is to lock this thread immediately.

reminesjoseph (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:37:14 PM

Ok. One more question...How do I get positive trust ratings, if I cant qualify for a loan anywhere on the site?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:46:28 PM

Ok. One more question...How do I get positive trust ratings, if I cant qualify for a loan anywhere on the site?
Don't ask for it, ever and you get trust ratings from successful trade, that is if the person you are trading with , actually thinks you are trustworthy. Now lock this thread->Lower left corner
Edit: Well I warned ya, now you have a negative trust rating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: