Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucets  (Read 4558 times)
reminesjoseph (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

I've tried to gain substantial amounts of BTC from endless faucets but havent had any luck thus far...are they're any good ones out there to make a fast come up or is it all pointless?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, Im new!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6578

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 10:18:47 PM

It's all pointless. You will waste a ton of time on faucets and earn almost nothing.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:30:39 PM

The post above has already explained and gave you a right answer. I would just like to add that faucets are not meant for earning. They are meant to be here so that new people can get themselves familiar with Bitcoin and sending Bitcoin transactions.

So an ordinary user can't gain much from faucets. But you will lose a ton of time.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:54:43 PM

Faucets is a waste of time. You'll get only $1 for solving few hundreds of captchas on faucets, which would take some hours to do it.
However if you wait and join signature campaigns, you'll get a lot more (but you'll need to wait months for your account to level up). I'm earning 100000 satoshis for making a post now.
Edit: Just found that you have negative trust... You may join the yobit campaign when you reached Jr. Member, however they pay much less.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 10:59:09 PM

It's all pointless. You will waste a ton of time on faucets and earn almost nothing.

+1
You will waste a ton of time on faucets and earn almost nothing.
Try ponzi's then:
You will waste a kilo of time and lose something.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:27:51 PM

exactly, better buy bitcoin for 1$... 10$... it will be much more reasonable than wasting time with faucets
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:36:12 PM

I've tried to gain substantial amounts of BTC from endless faucets but havent had any luck thus far...are they're any good ones out there to make a fast come up or is it all pointless?

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. So here is where a bunch of faucets are listed > Micro Earnings board
Newbies though faucet would really be profitable but for all the veterans here, faucet is just a waste of time. If you think that you do get a lot from it tho, then maybe it's not at all.
Btw, as a newbie I also encourage you to sell your skills and get paid with bitcoins. There are tons of way youcan earn a bunch of coins. Just try to browse through the forum. Wink
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:35:10 AM

To be honest, the only people making good money with faucets are the faucet owners and faucet rotator operators. I've heard that owners get some good ad revenue, and faucet rotators obviously get money since they don't invest any money into their rotators. They're really just taking advantage of the peeps who enjoy wasting their time.
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:55:08 AM

To be honest, the only people making good money with faucets are the faucet owners and faucet rotator operators. I've heard that owners get some good ad revenue, and faucet rotators obviously get money since they don't invest any money into their rotators. They're really just taking advantage of the peeps who enjoy wasting their time.
Faucets have some low profit margins AFAIK. A friend of mine ran a faucet for a few months. He said that he was unable to keep the faucet running since so many people were visiting that their ad revenue just wasn't enough to keep the faucet going.
solstice

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:58:16 AM

Faucets have some low profit margins AFAIK. A friend of mine ran a faucet for a few months. He said that he was unable to keep the faucet running since so many people were visiting that their ad revenue just wasn't enough to keep the faucet going.

No matter how many visitors you have in your faucet site if no one is clicking ads you will never generate any revenue because page impressions doesn't count.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:02:24 AM

Faucets is just wasting your time buddy. Your earning is very low, and you have to spend more energy and time. So is wasting your time.

But if you can have many referral it's a different story.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:34:05 AM

the best one are those that give you 5k-10k satoshi per hours, there are a few of those, but they require to resolve captcha every 5-10 mins  abit tedious

if you cna build  abot for those, that use 2captcha it would be ideal, it should be profitable with 1k satoshi per hour faucets, not anything less
reyhiesa

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:42:41 AM

No matter how many visitors you have in your faucet site if no one is clicking ads you will never generate any revenue because page impressions doesn't count.

Doesn't that depend on the type of ads? I don't know if a faucet can get ads that count page impressions, but maybe if the site had more than just the faucet, like a blog or something like that, it could be accepted. Has anyone tried that?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████              █
█████     ███       ███
█████     ████      ████
█████     █████     █████
█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
 ██████           ██████
   █████▄       ▄█████
     ███████████████
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Start 1st ICO : SEPT 27 - 60 DAYS
▬▬▬ JOIN NOW ! ▬▬▬
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████
  ▐█████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████████      ██████▌
  ▐███████████▌   ▄▄▄██████▌
  ▐███████████    █████████▌
  ▐████████▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████          ██████▌
  ▐███████████    █████████▌
   ███████████    █████████
    ▀█████████    ███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:24:12 AM

Dont spend too much time on faucet. You said you are a long time faucet user and you should probably heard of FreeBitco.in and Bitcoin Aliens right? I use both of them from time to time and my favorite one would be (beside my own) WeekendBitcoin from Bitcoin Aliens team. Weekend Bitcoin payout is extremely high. I would like to suggest you to also look into my faucet, http://bitrevenues.com/. It is a unique faucet that share it revenue transparently. BitRevenues will be doing the first draw and giving out 0.05 BTC to it users next week. So dont miss your chance to win 0.01 BTC.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:48:28 PM

Pointless, pointless with a side order of pointless.

If you want coins and money is tight just sell some shite on Ebay and use the money to buy some. You'll get more than weeks of wasting your life in faucets.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:33:52 PM

well if you are new to bitcoins you can use some faucets to get some dust though im not sure if its worth your time doing it
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:36:08 PM

What can you do with dust? You can move it around a bit but only above a certain amount and the fees will eat much of it anyway.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 02:43:24 PM

What can you do with dust? You can move it around a bit but only above a certain amount and the fees will eat much of it anyway.

What is dust for you?
if you use xapo you have never dust
if you use faucetbox you have no dust if you want no dust.
if you get from winspiral's system you have over 10000 satoshi

Then please do not talk about specific dust to beginners.
Avoid dust,but it is not the worst that can happen you.

s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:43:58 PM

Faucet only for beginner in bitcoin. But in other side, faucet also can earn you some income by gaining traffic through your ads.
So better you build a faucet rather than visit the faucet ( visit , captcha , earn => such a wasting your time )
winguard

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:52:05 PM

I still visit faucets sometimes, but i'm just down on 3 of them. Old habits die hard. Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: