Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uncollateralized Gambling Loans  (Read 495 times)
snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:23:39 PM

Giving out 0.01 for you to gamble away or win big. Accepting most trustworthy members who I think will repay. You must repay within 7 days, or I will consider it defaulted. No interest.

Only term is that if you win 0.1+, you owe 20% of profits to me along with the 0.01. If you lose, you can return 0.01 (no interest).

Just post below asking for the loan. If you're accepted I'll PM you. My BTC is on MoneyPot.com so I can tip you there so you can play instantly. Oh yeah, and Vod, I'm not encouraging scamming so plz don't leave a red on me, I'm trying to do something nice and fun.

Approved Members:

1aguar - October 25
1aguar

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:31:09 PM

OK, let's play! I have made my account; awaiting your PM.  Kiss
reminesjoseph

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:59:18 AM

Lets Play!
Moneypot wallet address-1DXh2EYcqDoEcBVGFUcYgkser49p2jmQdd
snailmen (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:04:46 AM

How about, let's not play ^^
reminesjoseph

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:38:28 AM

crypto-burn!!
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:43:01 AM

OP maybe you should define clearly what "trustworthy members" is because I see 2 newbie post's already here asking taking advantage of your no collateral loan. But don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with what you are offering. Adding to your OP exact forum rank I guess will help. cheers bud!

marjod

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:13:10 AM

I'm not sure if this kind of thread belong to the lending section as it involved gambling.

This kind of loan is risky for you because you have absolutely no guarantee that people will play it fair and repays you, even if it is trusted members.
If someone will 0.1 BTC with your "loan", he/she can repays you only 0.01 BTC because you can't prove that the borrower won (maybe I'm mistaken, I don't know how Moneypot works).
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:24:00 AM

I'm not sure if this kind of thread belong to the lending section as it involved gambling.

This kind of loan is risky for you because you have absolutely no guarantee that people will play it fair and repays you, even if it is trusted members.
If someone will 0.1 BTC with your "loan", he/she can repays you only 0.01 BTC because you can't prove that the borrower won (maybe I'm mistaken, I don't know how Moneypot works).

wrong. if someone borrow .01btc then he will only pay .01btc if he losses in gambling but if the borrower won atleast .1btc then he should pay with atleast 20% of the profit gained

Only term is that if you win 0.1+, you owe 20% of profits to me along with the 0.01. If you lose, you can return 0.01 (no interest).
marjod

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:39:26 AM

Maybe I had to precise my thoughts:

Imagine I borrow 0.01 BTC to snailman. Because of a Lucky day, I manage to win 0.1 BTC. And because I'm a greedy bastard and want to keep all the gain for me, I decide to repay only 0.01, the amount of my loan. I tell snailman I won nothing with his loan and only repays him the loan.

I think this is a case of social trust. If you can't prove you won, why bother repays the asked 20% if snailman can't verify this ?
Do this made my point more clear ?
snailmen (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:53:17 AM

Maybe I had to precise my thoughts:

Imagine I borrow 0.01 BTC to snailman. Because of a Lucky day, I manage to win 0.1 BTC. And because I'm a greedy bastard and want to keep all the gain for me, I decide to repay only 0.01, the amount of my loan. I tell snailman I won nothing with his loan and only repays him the loan.

I think this is a case of social trust. If you can't prove you won, why bother repays the asked 20% if snailman can't verify this ?
Do this made my point more clear ?

Good point. Guess I'll lock the thread then.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: