Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin2's Chain of Conflict First Person Shooter is back in production.  (Read 3265 times)
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:27:38 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 07:16:54 PM by KingArbinV

After a 6 months delay on production, Chain of Conflict is back.

I am constantly updating the coin2 thread as I work on models for the game, I took time to practice and get better at it.

Chain of Conflict Alpha version 0.16

Video of Demo 16 played by ChadCrypto

Demos

Windows 64bit

Universal Mac OsX

Universal Linux

Old

Demo 15

Demo 15 Lite version  uses on board gpu, less intensive for people with non-gaming pcs

Required

Unity Web Player Plugin
Chrome or Firefox
100 kbs internet connection, 300kbs recommended
Dual Core cpu minimum.
2gbs ram.

Optional

Xbox360 controller[If not working on v.15 it will be in tomorrow night's v.16 release]

Please follow this link and share to your favorite social media, sharing is free and gives support to the project.

We are running Crowdfunding to hire programmers to help out, if you are interested in helping you must know C#.

If you want to donate to make the game happen, our crowdfunding is located on these 2 sites.

[/center]

Related links and info:

Coin2 Thread for latest updates
Official Coin2 Twitter Follow Us
KingArbinV Twitter Follow Me, I post development info there as well

Screenshots

Lots of Screenshots of the current state of the game.

I will be here to answer questions, please if you quote, leave the screenshots out, lol.

If you want to invest in Coin2, we are traded @Bter and @Poloniex

World without fiats!
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:45:43 AM

Although this is just an alpha version, it looks good actually. Hope you will soon finish it. And is there any rewards for playing it? this will attract more people to the coin
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:54:18 AM

I think this is the only gaming coin that actually making a good progress in terms of development. Great job OP keep it up!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

Although this is just an alpha version, it looks good actually. Hope you will soon finish it. And is there any rewards for playing it? this will attract more people to the coin

There are perks for donating to the campaign such as the Bio-Blaster(see above image) or the Tesla Cannon(still need to create it). These 2 weapons for the perks were thought of specifically for the campaign and hadn't been created before hand, I kinda started it unprepared. As far as rewards for playing I Hadn't really thought of anything other than the reward of killing zombies, soldiers and aliens, and exploring the huge map, theres really no way to track who plays atm as no networking/multiplayer capabilities have been added yet. The map will not change its layout other than more buildings being added in as I develop further, so it would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the layout if you plan on playing in the future.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:30:27 AM

What would you guys suggest i could do to encourage support? its really gonna be a first of a kind game, no one else has something like this, and coin2 has battlefield 3 and 4 as a way to earn, and you can play it on your favorite system i play on the ps3 from time to time to earn some coin2 besides what i get from staking, and the price is really cheap right now, its a good time to buy,  Roll Eyes Don't you think 70 sats is kinda cheap considering the caliber of the game?

World without fiats!
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:00:29 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 08:32:54 AM by doremi

What would you guys suggest i could do to encourage support? its really gonna be a first of a kind game, no one else has something like this, and coin2 has battlefield 3 and 4 as a way to earn, and you can play it on your favorite system i play on the ps3 from time to time to earn some coin2 besides what i get from staking, and the price is really cheap right now, its a good time to buy,  Roll Eyes Don't you think 70 sats is kinda cheap considering the caliber of the game?

The current game token to cryptocurrency ratios for Battlefield 4 are:

1 game token is equal to 0.0025 HYPER.
1 game token is equal to 0.01 Coin2.
1 game token is equal to 0.01 iCash.
1 game token is equal to 0.01 GoldPiece.  

just tell me who's willing to earn C2 with such a low changing rate?
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:36:30 AM

What would you guys suggest i could do to encourage support? its really gonna be a first of a kind game, no one else has something like this, and coin2 has battlefield 3 and 4 as a way to earn, and you can play it on your favorite system i play on the ps3 from time to time to earn some coin2 besides what i get from staking, and the price is really cheap right now, its a good time to buy,  Roll Eyes Don't you think 70 sats is kinda cheap considering the caliber of the game?

I can ask the guy that runs that to raise it, no problem 0.05 sounds better, what could be offered to encourage buy support until chain of conflict is a reason to buy coins?

World without fiats!
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:48:19 AM

I can ask the guy that runs that to raise it, no problem 0.05 sounds better, what could be offered to encourage buy support until chain of conflict is a reason to buy coins?

even increase to 1 is still low...not to mention 0.05
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:16:51 AM

even increase to 1 is still low...not to mention 0.05

Think of what your saying though, this is per kill, and we have to think of the long term. When I am able to hire some programmers to help, chain of conflict will have a premium store in it that will give players a reason to buy the coin from
an exchange to use there. A steady smaller income will give people reason to hold coins in their personal wallets, they will stake and multiply.

Are there any merchants out there that would be willing to trade coin2 for their goods and services?

World without fiats!
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:03:11 PM

What would you guys suggest i could do to encourage support? its really gonna be a first of a kind game, no one else has something like this, and coin2 has battlefield 3 and 4 as a way to earn, and you can play it on your favorite system i play on the ps3 from time to time to earn some coin2 besides what i get from staking, and the price is really cheap right now, its a good time to buy,  Roll Eyes Don't you think 70 sats is kinda cheap considering the caliber of the game?

I think you should make a promo video showing off your developments, people will love that.
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:36:43 PM

I think you should make a promo video showing off your developments, people will love that.

Theres one coming, I have our youtube guy working on one. I did the animations a few weeks ago and he is doing the editing and gameplay video, making it more of a advertisement for the game.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:24:30 PM

Ok, at 11 pm est(4 hours from now), I will stop working on what I am doing, and put everything I'm working on, finished or not, into the game and push out a demo. This is to show the current progress I have made and to allow players to check it out. The Gas station I am currently working on will be included.

Hope everyone is ready, Alpha v.16 is coming.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:15:47 AM

Ok in the process of building, bare with me, trying to do a version for windows, max osx and linux.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:36:05 AM

Windows 64bit

Universal Mac OsX

Universal Linux

Enjoy! If you like contribute to the crowdfund or invest in Coin2.

Let me know if there is a need of Windows 32bit version, I will push it out if needed.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:13:53 AM

The New Play area... big changes.. will be developing this entire area over the next few weeks, you start on the left now in the demo.

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:21:20 AM

Windows 64bit

Universal Mac OsX

Universal Linux

Let me know if there is a need of Windows 32bit version, I will push it out if needed.

There are some problems if i make a video about? i can't be sure about when i could upload it but for sure if will work on my pc i could try to make a video review/debate about real actual game and cryptocurrencies and put some btc if there could be a list of the stretch goals...

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:02:19 AM

Windows 64bit

Universal Mac OsX

Universal Linux

There are some problems if i make a video about? i can't be sure about when i could upload it but for sure if will work on my pc i could try to make a video review/debate about real actual game and cryptocurrencies and put some btc if there could be a list of the stretch goals...

Sure go ahead and make a video if you like, I won't object.

Some of the Goals:

* Allow as many crypto-currencies to take part as possible. They will be allowed to have custom Items in game for purchase with their currency.

* Multiplayer Support

* In Game Premium shop.

* Introduce Gamers to Crypto in a unique way.

* Establish Coin2 as the Gaming Coin.

* Open myself up to modeling jobs for gaming companies.

* Show that using building a game around Crypto can be done

Thats just a few that I can think of at the moment.

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:04:39 AM

Windows 64bit

Universal Mac OsX

Universal Linux

Some of the Goals:

* Allow as many crypto-currencies to take part as possible. They will be allowed to have custom Items in game for purchase with their currency.

* Multiplayer Support

* In Game Premium shop.

I suppose you will never think to add the game on steam right? and anyway if can help you i can give a list of alive coins and can be usefull to decide which coins can be used in the game.

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:22:05 AM

Windows 64bit

Universal Mac OsX

Universal Linux

Some of the Goals:

* Multiplayer Support

* In Game Premium shop.

I suppose you will never think to add the game on steam right? and anyway if can help you i can give a list of alive coins and can be usefull to decide which coins can be used in the game.

steam has been in consideration, but not for the moment as its still in alpha stage of development, i dont even want to think of steam until there is multiplayer capabilities in the game.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:31:43 PM

Chain of Conflict is being streamed now live on Twitch.

World without fiats!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: