Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My list of possible scammers. (It is probably accurate).  (Read 646 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:01:45 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 07:32:22 AM by Fwdxlsh

Quickseller
Vod
TheButterzone

Butter looks like they might be trust farming. I see too many posts from them in the first page at the goods forum.

Quickseller might also be doing the same. Mitchell said they lied about being banned, so he needs to go. We don't need him here. If a moderator doesn't like you, there's a reason. Please ban him.

Vod has been constantly accused of abusing his trust. He also is probably doing trust farming. Most of his positive feedback doesn't even have any BTC on it. He is also known for trolling and stealing. Coincidence? Please also ban him.

I do not want to focus my energy into arguing with anyone in this thread when I could focus my energy into my academic work, so I will kindly disregard the next comments.This is how I feel, and I can speak what I feel. This forum is for talking about other people on the site that you personally think might be scammers.

I literally asked for my negative trust, so do your research before calling people out. It doesn't matter whether or not they're on default trust, because you can get on default trust by farming. If people are going to get so offended by people talking about other people then perhaps this entire forum shouldn't even be here.

It's my opinion, so respect it and I'll respect yours in turn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hariom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:50:01 AM

First Of all The Persons you have listed in the OP , i.e. , Quickseller , TheButterZone , Vod are all trusted ones in this whole forum.
You are just trying to make their reputation down by making a brand new newbie account.
Dont try this in future mate. It wont end up well for your own reputation.
The above people are all on the defaultTrust network because they all have a very good reputation except Quickseller (He is changed after he made his escrow services and all)
So keep it all in mind and post right things next time.
Good Luck to you ))))))))
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:56:31 AM

All those listed are on DT ratings system and you don't get that by being a scammer.
I expect from looking at your trust score you had some fights with other members recently and am letting off some steam. Don't go pointing fingers here as you will not win any fights with these members you are accusing.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:57:34 AM

My list of possible scammers.
You know there a reason you have a personal trust list.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:59:30 AM

LOL. You are also probably trolling around here. Everyone in here knows what is going on with those on your list. Why not use your alt and create a thread about this? Wjy create a new one to state your probable list of scammers? Also care to show proofs on your accusations?  There is a reason why they are on the DT ya'know.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:12:23 AM

-snip-
If a moderator doesn't like you, there's a reason. Please ban him.

Thats not how this works.

-snip-
you can get on default trust by farming.
-snip-

Can you explain how?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: