Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 Benefits Bitcoin Provides New Users  (Read 557 times)
Huobi-USD (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 06:47:20 AM

What do you think about the following list?  Smiley
Are you agree with those points?
1. The world’s easiest bank account to open
2. Appreciate the appreciation
3. Launch your Business idea without the need for bank approval
4. Quickly gain access to the rest of the digital currencies or alt coins
5. Two words: Bitcoin IPOs!
These are starting to become a new bitcoin financing option. Offer stocks, bonds, and IPOs for your small business or corporation without any established stock exchange seat needed
6. Programmable money has its advantages over fiat currencies
7. Crowdfund your business or project even in the most remote area
8. Don’t like your government or central banking system? Bitcoin makes a financial and political statement
9. Bitcoin’s speed makes a wire transfer seem like a steam ship
10. The Internet started out just like this
This is just a working sample of what Bitcoin is doing now and will do in the very near future. Bitcoin is not a conjured-up online experiment. It is a new digital ecosystem that will allow people to have the same flexibility and economic power as nation states.

Huobi Secure and Trustworthy!
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:54:21 AM

I mostly agree with the points although I would be careful with some of them - specifically the business / IPOs: a business is still a business and Bitcoin does not give you free reign to do whatever you please. For the most part you are still under government laws and in many (most?) places you will have to pay larger percent taxes for operating with bitcoin unless it's legal tender.

sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:30:46 AM

I mostly agree with the points although I would be careful with some of them - specifically the business / IPOs: a business is still a business and Bitcoin does not give you free reign to do whatever you please. For the most part you are still under government laws and in many (most?) places you will have to pay larger percent taxes for operating with bitcoin unless it's legal tender.

The first Ethereum IPO was cancelled because of concerns the USA government would consider it illegal. They had to relocate to a different country and do a multitude of legal tricks before their lawyers would let them start a second IPO. The company that ran it was dissolved immediately after its completion to avoid a possibility of prosecution by the USA.

I wouldn't do an IPO unles I could afford as many lawyers as the Ethereum project. Any buyers from the USA could leave you open to prosecution.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:09:53 AM

i would like to add that bitcoin is not hackable while you send a transaction, with credit cards they can stel your credential on some website, or the owner can still your funds directly

it has happened in the past with some people, with bitcoin, this is obviously not possible
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:29:31 AM

credit cvard can be reversible btc cant but the speed of btc its like just 30 mins
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:30:55 AM

Some good and quite valid points, it is a good starting point to develop on you could expand on them a little more with some detailed info

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: