Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: Spoted a known scammer and he deleted my replies.  (Read 686 times)
enhu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:58:54 AM

The guy created a thread [Joint-Venture Proposal To Investors] Earn High-$X,XXX/Month With Me

To which i quote:

I am an expert in getting $0.01/click from US from Google AdWords (See my "Services" thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1215626.0). My plan is to create a moderately big eCommerce website using one of the many eCommerce service providers there like Shopify.com and there put my electronics products on sale. I will source these products from another seller and have the products shipped directly to the buyers by him and I will keep the margin as my profit, which is about 15% on an average. I will get the buyers from Google AdWords using my skills of finding relevant keywords at $0.01 CPC. But I don't have enough fund to start with, so I am looking for a partner, who will invest about $200.00 where the partner will NOT give me any money directly to me BUT will purchase a monthly service from an eCommerce service provider at $30.00 and the rest of the $170 will be invested directly into Google AdWords, so that I can create ads with my $0.01 CPC keywords and bring buyers' traffic to my eCommerce website. This way, with this $200.00 investment, I can make out a $950.00 estimated net profit. I will split this $950.00 net profit with the investor 50-50.

CAUTION : As I am not asking any money to me and I am asking this $200.00 be invested in buying services from reputed players like Shopify.com & Google.com, so you see, I am not getting any money and so there is no scams involved. All potential investors be informed that due to the above mentioned CAUTION there will be no scams or frauds and you will get 50-50 profits out of the net profits.

If you are interested, then please feel free to drop a line by PM or to my email at electroneez@gmail.com or please add me to your Skype - my ID is : va.providers

Thanks in advance,

Sanjay Das

I also did a screenshot for all on his thread including his email and name as he said who he is but then.

it says here on  gfy.com he is a known scammer. And his username is Oohh and his name says Satyajit.
http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-program-discussion/1158735-joint-venture-send-450k-uniques-day-spam-website-share-profits.html

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:09:57 AM

I guess this is in a wrong section, this should be in Scam accusations or Reputation section
Better move this thread there  Wink
enhu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:17:06 AM

I guess this is in a wrong section, this should be in Scam accusations or Reputation section
Better move this thread there  Wink

How do I move it there? I wasn't aware Scam accusations or Reputation section exist Smiley

mexxer-2

Activity: 924

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:17:34 AM

Better move this thread there  Wink
Already moved by a moderator, if you believe its on the wrong board use Report it to a moderator feature.
@OP well people can do this on a self-moderated thread and as for your reference, seems you just dug it up to make your deletion of post seem like a bad thing. I wouldn't believe "news" based off a forum I have never heard of, especially a forum that essentially says "Go F*ck Yourself". Another thing I don't think there is anything on the thread you linked to which specifically names this service as scam, from what I could figure the guy was giving Virtual Assistance, and he has been accused of being "Indian Scammer" which seems like a totally baseless claim.
enhu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:39:45 AM

If there is an adult board that's reputable than any adult board its gfy.  been a member of gfy too as I'm with an adnetwork who caters adult sites as well.

First, his thread says earn X,XXX/month for $200? ain't that too good to be true? and i mean if it seem like what it seem, it probably is.
2nd, he lied about his name and he created multiple accounts in that forum.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:42:50 AM

If there is an adult board that's reputable than any adult board its gfy.

First, his thread says earn X,XXX/month for $200? ain't that too good to be true? and i mean if it seem like what it seem, it probably is.
2nd, he lied about his name and he created multiple accounts in that forum.

1st off, lies doesn't always mean a negative feedback should be given.
2nd Lying about one's identity is fine, I may say I'm Timothy(got it from a random name generator) , who knows if I am doing this to protect my privacy? And the "unethical" things he may have done in another forum is none of bcttalk's or its members' concern.
P.S: Why is creating alts bad though, people do it all the time in bcttalk as well.
enhu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:48:39 AM

Alt is not a violation here. I understand that. but i don't think buying fake reviews is ethical

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:51:05 AM

Alt is not a violation here. I understand that. but i don't think buying fake reviews is ethical
We've been over this here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195882.5 and in the end it was concluded more or less that it may not be ethical but it doesn't deserve a negative rating .So you are calling him a scammer without any proofs.
enhu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:56:06 AM

who gave any negative rating?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: