News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 3393 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877648 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:39:38 PM

Sacramento Kings Vs Boston Celtics

I will bet on over 208 points for this game. It looks to be a good choice to bet on the over points as the line is quite decent here. Both teams have scored many points lately and both teams do not have any injured players. This should be a shooting contest where Cousins will be challenging Thomas for the most points.

Yeah something is indeed the best thing to do. because at this time the bets I see the sacramento Kings vs boston celtics have to buck a very and there will likely shake up the field. However I prefer boston celtis,. because boston has a game that in my opinion better than sacramento. But it all depends on the level of passion used by each team. hope what I think a reality
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:03:13 PM

Sacramento Kings Vs Boston Celtics

I will bet on over 208 points for this game. It looks to be a good choice to bet on the over points as the line is quite decent here. Both teams have scored many points lately and both teams do not have any injured players. This should be a shooting contest where Cousins will be challenging Thomas for the most points.

Yeah something is indeed the best thing to do. because at this time the bets I see the sacramento Kings vs boston celtics have to buck a very and there will likely shake up the field. However I prefer boston celtis,. because boston has a game that in my opinion better than sacramento. But it all depends on the level of passion used by each team. hope what I think a reality
This line so far where I feel confident to bet, boston and kings has been playing with great offense and they play it with a fast pace. My prediction would be over 208 as well and maybe if this game will be close it would go to overtime like other games in the past.

I love big today with the cavaliers so I hope this will bring me back on track, Let's go!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:31:24 PM

Shock defeat by GSW at home, after a good undefeated sequence

They need to improve defense(or maybe Houston excelled on attack?)
Of course I have to pick under on a double overtime game.
My unlucky streak continues.

I should of picked the Rockets to win if I wanted high odds on that one and only bet that I placed.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:35:06 PM

New Orleans Pelicans will be into problem by playing against Los Angeles Clippers. Los Angeles Clippers is also struggling to get back their form and that is the reason I will pick under 209.5 points instead of Clippers. This would be tough competition for both sided but Clippers have upper hand for that match.
The Pelicans are starting to string together some wins, but I don't think they can handle the firepower of the Clippers, who themselves are trying to have their own winning streak and get back on the top four in the West after a very strong start to this season. But it is a back to back game for the Clippers and fatigue could be a factor in this game.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:04:04 PM

Things that is happening right now made NBA more interesting especially this season. During the drafts there were a lot of unexpected picks from the each teams. Just this day  i saw the game against the two favorable team last year. The western and eastern champions, both of them lose GWS lose agains't the houston and same goes for cavs agains't clippers. I already am loving the results 
Arcteryx

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:34:38 PM

Things that is happening right now made NBA more interesting especially this season. During the drafts there were a lot of unexpected picks from the each teams. Just this day  i saw the game against the two favorable team last year. The western and eastern champions, both of them lose GWS lose agains't the houston and same goes for cavs agains't clippers. I already am loving the results 
But did you take the greatest risk and bet against both of them playing the same night to lose?
That would be the best payoff ever if you placed a marginal bet for both the opposing teams to win against the favorites like that.
I wish I did.

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:50:06 PM

Atlanta Hawks vs Detroit Pistons it seems Detroit Pistons have some good chance to win this match and bet on them @2.31 will be nice there, Atlanta Hawks looking very poor 4 lost in a row so it will be pretty hard for them to make save this match.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:59:11 PM

I have same though that's why I picked same game for my next bet Atlanta Hawks vs Detroit Pistons. It is huge possibility to see some kind of bounce back by Atlanta Hawks being at home but chances are very low for this to happen. I will support form and consistency which is at the moment seen in Pistons camp. I also will take it for mainline at those odds.
newcripto

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

That will have huge impact on this coming match what Clippers did with Cavaliers. New Orleans Pelicans v Los Angeles Clippers this is what made me to take mainline for upcoming game direct on Clippers to win @1.50 odds. That was not easy game where it just succeeded against another giant. Pelicans can't stop Clippers anymore in their court.
Arcteryx

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:46:12 PM

I would bet on the clippers and Chicago bulls for my next parlay.
I have bet against GSW the first time I bet on them and last night so they are not my team to bet on anymore.

CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:48:48 PM

Pick 3 singles for today

Cleveland ML @ 1.75
Philadelphia ML @ 1.7
Atalanta ML @ 1.7
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:19:28 AM

Pick 3 singles for today

Cleveland ML @ 1.75
Philadelphia ML @ 1.7
Atalanta ML @ 1.7

Bad day for you man, you might lose all your bets, currently you are 2/3 for loses. Just hope the cavaliers will come strong in the 4 quarter as it could be their 3rd losing streak if that happen. I guess it's another day for the underdogs today, can't really trust our instinct on betting on favorites.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:30:58 AM

Pick 3 singles for today

Cleveland ML @ 1.75
Philadelphia ML @ 1.7
Atalanta ML @ 1.7

Bad day for you man, you might lose all your bets, currently you are 2/3 for loses. Just hope the cavaliers will come strong in the 4 quarter as it could be their 3rd losing streak if that happen. I guess it's another day for the underdogs today, can't really trust our instinct on betting on favorites.
It just seems that all the good teams from last season have lost there games just this week.
76's is the only one there I know of that was losing alot last week but it looks like they were starting to turn their luck around. But apparently not. Undecided
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:41:59 AM

Pick 3 singles for today

Cleveland ML @ 1.75
Philadelphia ML @ 1.7
Atalanta ML @ 1.7

It just seems that all the good teams from last season have lost there games just this week.
76's is the only one there I know of that was losing alot last week but it looks like they were starting to turn their luck around. But apparently not. Undecided
I underestimated the magic and I bet on the Sixers at home, this team is a complete shit from Magic has just proven me wrong. I though it was just a lucky game when they beat the Spurs at home, but they are for real man. Ibaka is more valuable here in magic than with the Thunder.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:50:03 AM

Pick 3 singles for today

Cleveland ML @ 1.75
Philadelphia ML @ 1.7
Atalanta ML @ 1.7

I underestimated the magic and I bet on the Sixers at home, this team is a complete shit from Magic has just proven me wrong. I though it was just a lucky game when they beat the Spurs at home, but they are for real man. Ibaka is more valuable here in magic than with the Thunder.
Im lucky betting for magic with a much better odd 1.8 and win i know that sixers is really got some edge because they are playing at home but i did consider magic since they defeat spurs and it is really a gamble for me because both team is not showing good start so its just a matter of trust and good judgement but got lost with my fav cavs just really messing my bets.
viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:30:46 AM

Fucking Lakers..

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1FidbpBUzX4iWY2boBcP7amaDDVmEv6YUG

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:46:30 AM

Last game was really easy to guess and I won with Rockets. Toronto Raptors - Atlanta Hawks where is easy to predict that Raptors will keep rocking but odds are not making me happy to jump in. I have picked Asian handicap -7 @1.923 Ah Raptors to form my bet on this game. The winning points margin should be at least 10 of points for game.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:31:07 AM

Charlotte Hornets will win this match at they will have this meeting at home court and I think Minnesota Timberwolves with 4 constitutive lost not into good shape, so it will be difficult for them to survive into this clash, but I will pick under 210.5 points as both teams not have so high average for points than under will be good choice.
victoryboy

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:32:16 AM

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics it doesn't seem that all input of Philadelphia is going to bring it any fruit. It is fighting hard against every team but doesn't have luck after loosing many games by minor points difference. Asian handicap +8.5 @1.92 AH for Philadelphia is what I picked. Last game I lost by 0.5 points difference it is called unlucky.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 10:35:35 AM

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics it doesn't seem that all input of Philadelphia is going to bring it any fruit. It is fighting hard against every team but doesn't have luck after loosing many games by minor points difference. Asian handicap +8.5 @1.92 AH for Philadelphia is what I picked. Last game I lost by 0.5 points difference it is called unlucky.

Just don't waste your bitcoins with 76ers I'm not even looking with their games, unless they will make some noise. But we can see that they cannot really make it. And look wit their standing for the whole Eastern Conference. They are in the last, 4-15 so I don't think that they will be able to come back and have some sweet victory again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 3393 »
  Print  

Jump to: