Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying PPMC,Amazon,Ebay Giftcard. Have BTC.  (Read 531 times)
JameRD (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:52:11 PM

Hello. I need bulk amount PPMC(paypal mycash),amazon or ebay giftcard. Paying with BTC.
Tell me if you have it.
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:56:33 PM

i have one 30$ amazon.com gift card (from gyft.com)

if you need tell me your offer
JameRD (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:32:14 PM

i have one 30$ amazon.com gift card (from gyft.com)

if you need tell me your offer
sent you pm bro.
beeng

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:01:06 PM

I have $10. PM me if you're interested.
JameRD (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:12:32 PM

Sorry. Small amount don't need.
interbtc

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:25:46 PM

Sorry. Small amount don't need.
better you write details like how much you need
what are your rates etc
idyu

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:35:29 PM

Pm send please check and reply.
JameRD (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:17:23 PM

Pm send please check and reply.
Repply bro Smiley
JameRD (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:11:21 AM

Online buy/sell  Grin Grin
CauseiCan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:06:54 AM

Asked him to tell me him BTC wallet so i can check he has sufficient funds. Claim's I'm trying to hack him by asking for his address?...

People's addresses are posted publicly do not go first to this user, and do not waste your time with him. Instantly ask for MM or atleast LBC. User is very sketchy.

Also Avoid's Middle man until he can find some reason to call you a scammer, AKA for me he called me a hacker/scammer because i asked for his BTC wallet? lol.

Also has a scam report: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212189.20
JameRD (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:13:07 AM

Asked him to tell me him BTC wallet so i can check he has sufficient funds. Claim's I'm trying to hack him by asking for his address?...

People's addresses are posted publicly do not go first to this user, and do not waste your time with him. Instantly ask for MM or atleast LBC. User is very sketchy.

Also Avoid's Middle man until he can find some reason to call you a scammer, AKA for me he called me a hacker/scammer because i asked for his BTC wallet? lol.

Ok. No problem. I know you are alt of multiple accounts. Just want to ask other people for btc then ask for paper or something similar. I'm not a idiot.
CauseiCan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:18:17 AM

You're saying that because of a reputation i was left on the day i registered? Not even sure why he left that but anyways, good relevant point.

I'm sure you can all figure this guy out yourself but just thought i'd give a heads-up
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:28:18 AM

I have bought cards from him and he seems fine to me. Also maybe he is buying for reselling purpose so he might not be holding enough fund to cover everything. Whatever it is you have an option like escrow you can always go with that if you suspect him.
JameRD (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:21:39 AM

I have bought cards from him and he seems fine to me. Also maybe he is buying for reselling purpose so he might not be holding enough fund to cover everything. Whatever it is you have an option like escrow you can always go with that if you suspect him.
Thank you jakez. I think his purpose was to ask my address. Then request a paper wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: