Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TXZone - Earn up to 1 BTC per month!  (Read 903 times)
ZenJB (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:29:12 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 03:37:16 PM by ZenJB

Hello World,

This is a new website that enables you to win up to 1 Bitcoin per month by selling trafic to your website and enabling users to win Bitcoins.
          This website is still in development. So, there are some missing feactures and some bugs to be corrected. And, there are some security issues.

Website Link:

Advantages for users:

-> You only need to visit 7 websites in our website per day.
          -> You can win up to 1 Bitcoin in a month
          -> Monthly withdraw (You can withdraw your bitcoins in the 30th day of every month in order to minimise lost of Bitcoin in fees This month, all deposits/withdraws will be made by a human dued to blockchain api issues)
          -> Simple interface
          -> No subscriptions to win more (all users are treated equaly. Example: If the payment goes up, goes up to all the users)

Advantages for Advertisers:

-> Gain more trafic to your website.
          -> Win money with ads displayed in your website (if you have)
          -> User can buy trafic using the bitcoins gained by viewing websites.
          -> Simple interface
          -> Buy the views that you want (from 1 to 60 views per buy)
          -> Costs only 0.0049 per view

And more is coming soon

How does this works?

For Users:
      Users can see until 7 websites per day. For each view users earn 0.0048 BTC
      To view the website, just go to Tasks. If there are any websites available to see, you will be able to watch them and earn BTC.
      To watch the websites (when available), you will click "Open Tasks" and a website rotator will open. You need to watch that website for 60
      seconds. After 60 seconds a Button will apear. After a small message apears in the top of the rotator ("</script>") you can click it and do  
      the captcha. The BTC is credited for each website you see.

For Advertisers:
      Simply deposit the desired ammount of BTC (it must be higher or equal to 0.008477 BTC)
      After the transaction is confirmed (Minimum of 7 confirmations), simply click "Claim deposit" and put the code given with the address to deposit.
      After that, go to My Account -> Buy website trafic and buy the trafic desired (each view costs 0.0049).

Example of how the website works:
 1º) The advertiser buys 1 view for his website
 2º) User sees that website during 60 seconds
 3º)After 60 seconds user does the captcha and gets paid

So simple as that

Atention:
The withdraw and deposit system are disabled. So, if you want to withdraw/deposit your bitcoins, please send me an email
My Email:
0zenjb0@gmail.com

If you have any questions please reply in order to be include in FAQ

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible if you or someone loses Bitcoins, or if you get hacked dued to the lack of security or dued to another thing that may happen.
This is a project in development.
USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NikoInc

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:04:16 AM

No tasks are available yet.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:50:09 AM

Think you need to fix the link, and also explain your service a little bit. Is it a PTC? I'm not too sure what you mean.

What does one do to win 1BTC? You offer that monthly? As I said, perhaps a little more info and you'll get a better reception!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:00:56 AM

Judging by the information's you provided so far, it's a PTC site but it lacks many thing, to point the obvious, a FAQ's tab is mandatory to explain everything with your website and make it clearer as it seems a website on progress and not yet a finish product
Maxxstar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:08:32 AM

Think you need to fix the link, and also explain your service a little bit. Is it a PTC? I'm not too sure what you mean.

What does one do to win 1BTC? You offer that monthly? As I said, perhaps a little more info and you'll get a better reception!
do you really think they will pay upto 1btc per user, look at their domain name , they are using free domain name for their website
how users can expect payments from them when they don't have money to register a good & paid domain for their website
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:06:50 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 12:09:24 PM by ZenJB

I am starting this website from scratch, and, I dont have any money to invest on website domains. Also, .tk does the job, there is no need to spend extra money.
The website has its payment automated (Thanks to Blockchain), and when the system reaches its full power (full of views bought by the advertisers), it enables users to win 1 BTC. The "up to" depends on the number of trafic bought by advertisers. Each add costs 0.0049 BTC per view to the advertiser. Users receive 0.0048 BTC per view (The 0.0001 is a small fee to cover the expenses made by the host machine). You can see in maximum 7 ads per day, so, in a month you earn 0.0048 x 7 x 30 = 1.008 BTC

Its just like torrent, more seeders (Advertisers buying views), more download speed (more earnings to the user)
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:33:56 PM

Update: Website made Open Source dued to the fact that my host machine broke down and I can't host it safely using an online host service
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:19:51 PM

wait and see  Roll Eyes
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:42:34 PM

Update:
Website is finaly online!!
kobaruon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:26:31 PM

Update:

The activation link that the website sent does not work.

Code:
404 - Not Found
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:50:43 PM

Update:

The activation link that the website sent does not work.

Code:
404 - Not Found

Thank you for reporting this issue
I have fixed the issue now and you can register normaly again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: