Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Retailer  (Read 483 times)
eGuru (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:38:43 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 04:29:46 PM by eGuru

Hey everyone,

So I have been delving into the bitcoin world now for about a year and have generated an amazing infatuation with the currency itself as well as the blockchain technology behind it. I am a start-up and business creation fanatic, and this is pretty much the start of a business on steroids...call it a revolution as I have heard coined many-a-times with bitcoin.

I have a love-hate relationship with its infancy due to wanting to learn everything about it, but the fact that it is still "new" makes it tough to learn it all. Heck, we have yet to tap anywhere near it's full potential and there's already so much it has changed! Now setting aside my excitement on bitcoin in general, I have something new to be excited about... and as I have found, it's going to be even tougher on me. As we searched around for a place to find everything cool, new, and exciting in the bitcoin/crypto world, we couldn't find that one place that had it all - Amazon was the closest but still not there.

We had to jump around through tons of blogs, onto small websites, just to find out that there wasn't really any product available to sell or even created. Not saying that's a negative thing, and we are highly excited that there is so much pioneering going on, it's just not exactly what we wanted. So, we figured, why don't we just step up and do it ourselves. Now here we are.

We have reached out to tons of vendors we found with ANYTHING to do with bitcoin technologies and products and again have been met with tons of roadblocks - all 100% understandable and we are not bashing any manufacturer in this world. There just has not been a structure put in place to sustain it quite yet. We will continue to push to get something up and running to give everyone a single space to come view and purchase the latest and greatest in the cryptocurrency world.

This is not a spam or anything like that. Just a couple people trying something out due to our passion and belief in bitcoin. If you have any products yourself that could benefit the crypto world and are interested in a market place, please reach out to us to see if there's any way for us to partner up. We want it to be beneficial for both parties and would love to be the place that "it all started". In the meantime, check out the temp page and put in your email, if you choose, and we will keep on working on our end to get something going. We are going to try to keep the front page updated as much as possible as well if you are worried about signing up.

Thanks for your time and interest and hopefully we will be doing business with everyone soon!

Visit us at cryptogadget.com

PS - If you know of something we need to go after, shoot us a message and we will pursue it. There is no one too big or too small for us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 04:25:43 PM

Hey everyone,

So I have been delving into the bitcoin world now for about a year and have generated an amazing infatuation with the currency itself as well as the blockchain technology behind it. I am a start-up and business creation fanatic, and this is pretty much the start of a business on steroids...call it a revolution as I have heard coined many-a-times with bitcoin.

I have a love-hate relationship with its infancy due to wanting to learn everything about it, but the fact that it is still "new" makes it tough to learn it all. Heck, we have yet to tap anywhere near it's full potential and there's already so much it has changed! Now setting aside my excitement on bitcoin in general, I have something new to be excited about... and as I have found, it's going to be even tougher on me. As we searched around for a place to find everything cool, new, and exciting in the bitcoin/crypto world, we couldn't find that one place that had it all - Amazon was the closest but still not there.

We had to jump around through tons of blogs, onto small websites, just to find out that there wasn't really any product available to sell or even created. Not saying that's a negative thing, and we are highly excited that there is so much pioneering going on, it's just not exactly what we wanted. So, we figured, why don't we just step up and do it ourselves. Now here we are.

We have reached out to tons of vendors we found with ANYTHING to do with bitcoin technologies and products and again have been met with tons of roadblocks - all 100% understandable and we are not bashing any manufacturer in this world. There just has not been a structure put in place to sustain it quite yet. We will continue to push to get something up and running to give everyone a single space to come view and purchase the latest and greatest in the cryptocurrency world.

This is not a spam or anything like that. Just a couple people trying something out due to our passion and belief in bitcoin. If you have any products yourself that could benefit the crypto world and are interested in a market place, please reach out to us to see if there's any way for us to partner up. We want it to be beneficial for both parties and would love to be the place that "it all started". In the meantime, check out the temp page and put in your email, if you choose, and we will keep on working on our end to get something going. We are going to try to keep the front page updated as much as possible as well if you are worried about signing up.

Thanks for your time and interest and hopefully we will be doing business with everyone soon!

Visit us at cryptogadget.com

PS - If you know of something we need to go after, shoot us a message and we will pursue it. There is no one too big or too small for us!

That's a bit easier on the eyes and as such might actually get read.....
eGuru (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:45:28 PM

That's a bit easier on the eyes and as such might actually get read.....

Noted and addressed, thanks Rusty. Really appreciate the input!
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 09:07:46 PM

Don't want to rain on your parade or anything, but since you're new member with zero trust, could you at least provide what your business legal name and status and which country are you registered in?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
eGuru (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:29:58 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 03:22:31 AM by eGuru

Looks like the traffic is picking up on the site already and we haven't even opened yet! This is already exciting.

We are also working at finalizing the agreements with our first vendor (TBA upon 1st product going live)

Finally, we are thinking about doing some sort of a give-a-way for all the support. Subscribe to this post and we will have instructions on how to win!

Visit us at CryptoGadget.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: