Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dell gift cards  (Read 812 times)
RobertGAM (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:53:45 PM

i have some dell gift cards if someone is interested.right now i have around 1k.price is negotiable.we trade on localbitcoins
AintCool

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:09:03 PM

i have some dell gift cards if someone is interested.right now i have around 1k.price is negotiable.we trade on localbitcoins

I guess no one will fall in you'r scam attempt.
RobertGAM (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:13:51 PM

i have lbc account with more then 100 btc traded.if you want i can show you in pm and if you have an account there i can confirm it's mine.unless you have anything serious to say please stay away from the thread
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 05:16:13 PM

Remember, newbies should never warn newbies.

Also, OP, can you elaborate on how these gift cards work?
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:28:17 PM

Just some advice, people here on this forum have been able to buy and sell LBC accounts. And most of the time if you have rep on another forum, it doesn't transfer over to another.

You are better off using a reputable escrow, such as OgNasty to conduct business as he is one of many reputable people that has helped others with deals.

Also this should be moved to the Digital Goods section.

RobertGAM (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:45:20 PM

i didn't purchased anything with gift cards from dell and i honestly don't know if you can redeem multiple cards at once or what's the deal.i was aiming for someone that already knows to buy Smiley
AintCool

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:48:44 PM

Sorry why I cannot warn ?
RobertGAM (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:53:39 PM

Just some advice, people here on this forum have been able to buy and sell LBC accounts. And most of the time if you have rep on another forum, it doesn't transfer over to another.

You are better off using a reputable escrow, such as OgNasty to conduct business as he is one of many reputable people that has helped others with deals.

Also this should be moved to the Digital Goods section.
well my account is real but i agree to use whatever escrow service or someone reputable here after i research and convince myself it's legit Smiley .i forgot to say i have 200 denominations and i can sell 1 ,2 or all what i got at once
RobertGAM (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:00:58 PM

Sorry why I cannot warn ?
you didn't warn you made an assumption that i will scam which is different.i didn't refuse on doing escrow or anything bad moron
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:45:07 PM

You created an account today just to sell these Roll Eyes.

Nobody will buy any type of gift card from a newbie. Far too many scams about.
sportfan

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:19:14 AM

i have lbc account with more then 100 btc traded.if you want i can show you in pm and if you have an account there i can confirm it's mine.unless you have anything serious to say please stay away from the thread

Can you PM me your localbitcoins account?
NeedaLoan?

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:38:05 PM

Does anyone thinks this guy will come back again any day ?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:55:37 PM

No but if he does use escrow.  And not just till order point but delivery.  I suspect he did not have the GC but if he did it was likely carded.

Sadly carded GC's tend to show up here from time to time and people try to get BTC for them.  If it is a carded GC you might get a order that looks great, but at last minute when they figure out it's carded order get's canceled.  This is why escrow until delivery is so important.
RobertGAM (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:36:39 PM

You created an account today just to sell these Roll Eyes.

Nobody will buy any type of gift card from a newbie. Far too many scams about.
thank you for your useless post Smiley
RobertGAM (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:51:17 PM

Can you PM me your localbitcoins account?
done
RobertGAM (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:02:51 PM

No but if he does use escrow.  And not just till order point but delivery.  I suspect he did not have the GC but if he did it was likely carded.

Sadly carded GC's tend to show up here from time to time and people try to get BTC for them.  If it is a carded GC you might get a order that looks great, but at last minute when they figure out it's carded order get's canceled.  This is why escrow until delivery is so important.
and i suspect your iq is under 70.i can accept escrow until items in hand
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: