Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Airsoft Gun  (Read 5338 times)
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:43:41 AM

Wow this looks really really cool. Would anyone escrow for this trade though?

Many escrows cannot provide support for physical goods; so I thought to act this way, following these 3 steps:

1. Buyer send funds to a trusted escrow ( I suggest master-p or SebastianJu )
2. When escrow receives funds from the buyer, I will send the gun directly to the buyer, with a shipping tracking id. In the meanwhile escrow holds the money and keep it safe.
3. When the buyer receives the gun, escrow can release funds to me.

Cool. But if the gun gets seized in customs or somehow disappears who will take the blame?

It is a remote possibility that the good will diseappear since there is a tracking code, which could be checked at any moment.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2200

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 10:45:41 AM

It is a remote possibility that the good will diseappear since there is a tracking code, which could be checked at any moment.

That answer does not cover the seized part, but I would say that a product being seized should be blamed on the buyer, not the seller, as the buyer should know the rules of it's country/state/province/whatever.

That's a sweet gun by the way. Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:43:35 PM

That answer does not cover the seized part, but I would say that a product being seized should be blamed on the buyer, not the seller, as the buyer should know the rules of it's country/state/province/whatever.

Yeah unfortunately i live in Australia where laws are strict about owning guns.... Definitely don't want to get into trouble by the cops.

Good luck to whoever is wishing to purchase this item
meatmeat

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:53:01 PM

In the USA it is illegal to paint the orange tip black...so I wouldn't recommend shipping to the USA.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:56:03 PM

Yeah unfortunately i live in Australia where laws are strict about owning guns.... Definitely don't want to get into trouble by the cops.

Good luck to whoever is wishing to purchase this item

Yes, Australia is quite restrictive.

To know the legal status of Airsoft guns all over the world you can check wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:39:21 AM

Still available.
Price: 0.6 BTC

amazonrefunder1

Activity: 126

illuminati

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:34:43 PM

I'm intersted , Do you ship to morocco? if yes then PM me Smiley
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:35:57 PM

I'm intersted , Do you ship to morocco? if yes then PM me Smiley

Ok.
I have just sent you a PM  Wink Wink

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:21:57 AM

amazonrefunder1 doesn't reply, so the gun is still available.

amazonrefunder1

illuminati

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:28:11 PM

I'm replied now , sorry for the late i was really busy
How much for it?
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:38:25 PM

I'm replied now , sorry for the late i was really busy
How much for it?

0.6 BTC

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:52:17 PM

Still available.
Price: 0.6 BTC.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:03:28 AM

How powerful are these things, like in layman terms? Would the bullet go through a telephone book? A record album? One inch of wood? Like if you shot me in the leg from across the room would the pellet go right in or just leave a welt?
I used to have a pump action air rifle and it was weak as hell. We'd play war and shoot each other with it. So long as you only got hit where you were covered with denim you'd be fine
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:31:18 AM

How powerful are these things, like in layman terms? Would the bullet go through a telephone book? A record album? One inch of wood? Like if you shot me in the leg from across the room would the pellet go right in or just leave a welt?
I used to have a pump action air rifle and it was weak as hell. We'd play war and shoot each other with it. So long as you only got hit where you were covered with denim you'd be fine

It can very greatly depending on quality.  Traditionally highest quality airsoft that use gas use like the green gas and stuff, C02 normally follows those.  And if you get into the very high quality they make some very high quality full rifles that are electric.  Me and my friends played paintball and airsoft what seems long ago.  Don't expect paintball like the blood if turned up super high velocity.  But the rifle I paid a few hundred dollars at the time (cant remember was 400-600 range been a long time) it was electric and would leave welts... so they get up there.

I would think this is medium as far as quality with CO2 and no blow-back.  Biggest thing I see is mailing it with the black tip.  Most high end ones come with 2 tips (or they did when I was into it).  They would ship with orange tip on and have black you could put on after receiving it if you wanted.  That is biggest problem I see is no orange tip for transport. 

This is a good replica it just with black tip looks a lot like a Beretta 92 with the accessory rail ( http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-a1/ ). So with black tip most people who know about guns if not close are going to assume it's real and a gun like linked to.... which could lead to problems.   But I guess that might be what some are wanting.  I would just be careful as it is a pretty good clone as far as pictures shown.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:38:21 PM

Other pics of the gun

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:39:45 AM

I used to play airsoft - high end airsoft. Long all day matches w/ 50+ players and various battle scenarios w/ LAV's n various other military vehicles.
The highest power rifles in airsoft are the sniper rifles. They often use very heavy bb's (.3-.4gram) in weight, traveling at 500fps or more ... there are usually minimal distance engagement rules(generally 50ft minimum) due to their danger up close. They can easily reach beyond 150ft+ accurately.

The next up are your medium range AEG's (electric airsoft guns) ... Which through the entire spectrum of options generally shoot .2-.25gram bb's @ 400-500fps (most fields I think still limit to 400ish in the states) for their matches. These are used for anywhere from pointblank(frowned upon but people still do) to 100ft. The types of AEG's available in this category break down to:
A. 10-20lb SAW (squad automatic weapon) .. like machineguns etc that are used for suppression fire in matches(much like real life role in battle). These generally have 2000+ bb count magazines which are electrically fed internally and can be built up to have really good accuracy as well and/or an insane ROF. But they are generally built really beefy internally so their components can withstand holding the trigger down for as many bb's as needed w/o causing insane wear on the gearbox etc....

B. The most common type of AEG is of course the assault rifle platform. These are seen most common in all matches. There are hundreds of airsoft AEG replicas that look pretty dang close to their real firearm counterparts. If you invest into the $300+ range of AEG rifles you get into replicas that are metal, the look , feel & weight are often true to their real firearm couterpart. Serious players often tweak the internals of the AEG rifles ... for velocity, accuracy & ROF.

C. There are many SMG AEG's out there as well, which can nearly all be modded like assault rifles.

D. Then there are pistol AEG's ...which are usually meh......

Next there are ur close quarter compressed air powered guns, such as pistols ... some SMG's ... these can range all the way from shit in quality to very nice in quality. One that I own is an MP7, officially licensed from H&K, it uses green gas ... or propane, I roll w/ propane cuz its cheaper and largely the same stuff iirc.

Its surprisinly extremely accurate, internally functions very much like a real firearm (has recoiling bolt for working of the action), is loud , shoots at  a rate of 22RPS & its fps is over 400 stock LOL! its nuts. Thats on the nice end of gas guns...

Lastly there are your spring powered airsoft guns - the cheapie freaking airsoft guns u see at big box stores like fucking walmart n shit. Little kids usually are introduced to airsoft w/ these. They grow up from there and learn to use real airsoft guns in matches =P
**Although, there may be some very nice spring powered sniper rifles now... not sure.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:24:34 PM

Still available.
Price: 0.6 BTC.

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:42:15 PM

Still available.
Price: 0.55 BTC.

amazonrefunder1

illuminati

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:18:42 PM

The price is so expensive
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:21:35 PM

The price is so expensive

Make me an offer instead of just criticizing.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: