Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: So... what really happened to Satoshi? Who was this person?  (Read 1994 times)
Harpua (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:41:37 PM

Hey guys... so I'm still relevantly pretty new here and love learning here about the new current stuff that's going on in cryptocurrency world and slowly but surely gathering bitcoins and other cryptos.  But I have yet to found the real answer to this question.

What really happened to Satoshi?

I have yet to read anywhere a definitive answer to this question.  Did he/she just get tired with dealing with everyone and the devs and decided to keep his thousands/probably millions of bitcoins and run away?  Is he/she in Cuba smoking joints with Tupac?  What could have possibly lead him to leave the crypto world completely?  Do you think he/she is going by a different alias now and doing other projects with his time?

I would like to have a speculation thread about the whereabouts/who is Satoshi thread where I can learn all about the man, the myth, the legend.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:50:40 PM

Man these satoshi topics are really annoying.

What happened? No one fucking knows. STOP ASKING! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT!!! He just vanished, disappeared without a trace.

If you want a thread about satoshi, just look around the forum and you found THOUSANDS of speculation threads about Satoshi. They are completely absolute spam for sig campaign posters.

So shut up about it!

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 07:52:37 PM

What happened? No one fucking knows. STOP ASKING! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT!!! He just vanished, disappeared without a trace.
If you want a thread about satoshi, just look around the forum and you found THOUSANDS of speculation threads about Satoshi. They are completely absolute spam for sig campaign posters.

So shut up about it!
Yes! I completely agree with you. I'm actually surprised that such a healthy stance is coming from a member rank. Usually people with a higher rank also waste time writing pointless replies in these threads. It's probably because you're not in a signature campaign. Satoshi threads are pointless and a waste of the data (yes, waste of kb in the database). Nobody is ever going to find out the truth. Satoshi might be dead, might have been a group, might have been a ET, etc. It does not matter anymore. Leave him it alone.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:57:31 PM

afaik Satoshi was pretty active in development until the day FED's started lurking around, and started taking statements from people in "inner circle" of bitcoin development.
By law in US, no person is allowed to create their currency, which was probably the reason why he went dark from that moment on. Nothing surprising there, i would do the same.
Harpua (OP)

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:00:41 PM

So shut up about it!
Yes! I completely agree with you. I'm actually surprised that such a healthy stance is coming from a member rank. Usually people with a higher rank also waste time writing pointless replies in these threads. It's probably because you're not in a signature campaign. Satoshi threads are pointless and a waste of the data (yes, waste of kb in the database). Nobody is ever going to find out the truth. Satoshi might be dead, might have been a group, might have been a ET, etc. It does not matter anymore. Leave him it alone.

Alright fine, jesus christ... I didn't really see any topics covering it when briefly looking through the first couple pages, maybe I missed a thread.  If you want me to delete the thread, I can... but provide me a link to the most prominent thread, because I would like to read up on it.

Don't have to get all butt hurt over a thread topic you've seen a couple times in the past few months... lol
christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:06:12 PM

Nobody can really know for certain. Even if somebody comes out at the real Satoshi they could just be a fake. And the real satoshi would probably want to remain hidden anyway.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

Satoshi was not a "person" and never had any plans to stick around. All that she/he/they had to say was said in computer code. When you deliver source code there is really no need to explain anything more.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Harpua (OP)

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:14:26 PM

Nobody can really know for certain. Even if somebody comes out at the real Satoshi they could just be a fake. And the real satoshi would probably want to remain hidden anyway.

So, probably the only way to know it is the real satoshi himself, is if he were to log in under his username on here and say that he/she/they is "so and so" person(s)?

Also, where did Satoshi originally gather up his "disciples" in bitcoin, meaning, on what forum did he originally propose the original idea and developments on?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:18:32 PM

So, probably the only way to know it is the real satoshi himself, is if he were to log in under his username on here and say that he/she/they is "so and so" person(s)?

Also, where did Satoshi originally gather up his "disciples" in bitcoin, meaning, on what forum did he originally propose the original idea and developments on?

This forum is easily enough hacked for someone to pretend to be Satoshi with a bit of effort. His email was broken into and possibly other places he appeared. The only way he could prove who he was would be a PGP signed message and some coins from the genesis block moving.

The very first appearance was on a cryptographic mailing list. The disciples took a very long time to gather. No one gave a shit for a long time. Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper is a very interesting read about the earliest days. You got a real sense he was wandering in the wilderness waiting to be found.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:05:10 PM

Satoshi is the most wanted person/group of person most wanted now. Given his/their intelligence, I am sure he/they know the dangerous situation so we will never find out the real identity...
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:08:04 PM

So shut up about it!

Alright fine, jesus christ... I didn't really see any topics covering it when briefly looking through the first couple pages, maybe I missed a thread.  If you want me to delete the thread, I can... but provide me a link to the most prominent thread, because I would like to read up on it.

Don't have to get all butt hurt over a thread topic you've seen a couple times in the past few months... lol

After a Google search you will be inundated with threads asking who is Satoshi and what happened to him. It's been discussed for years since he stopped posting here, and nobody has conclusively proved who he is, where he's from, or what happened to him. None of the example threads I posted have any answers, they only contain pages of speculation.

Here's a ten page thread started in May asking who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1069340.0

Here's an eight page thread started in 2013 asking is Satoshi Dead?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=153071.0

Here's a twelve page thread started in May about the New York Times guessing Nick Szabo is Satoshi Nakamoto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061926.200
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:13:08 PM

Don't beat up Harpua about this. It's a fair question! Everyone would like to know!

The reality is that if someone did know (proper or leaked) information it would be easy to find on the web - especially this forum, which is somewhat of a central location for any gossip or speculation (let alone factual news).

Satoshi was not a "person" and never had any plans to stick around. All that she/he/they had to say was said in computer code. When you deliver source code there is really no need to explain anything more.

So you're saying Satoshi was Johnny Depp from the movie Transcendence? Obviously this is impossible in 2009. No computer created Bitcoin independent of human intervention. Even if it was an organization that created Bitcoin, humans were behind it. We may never find out who "Satoshi" is. Some say it's one person. Others say it's a collection of technology companies. More people think it's the CIA.

It's fun to talk about, speculate. Harpua, here's a link to some theories...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:26:53 PM

Here's a link to his original proposal. You can read the early discussions about Bitcoin there that were made in 2008 before the blockchain started running. All the important instigators of Bitcoin posted there like Hal Finney, Adam Back, and Wei Dai. Run a search for Satoshi on mail-archive.com to find his early work on Bitcoin.

http://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography%40metzdowd.com/msg09959.html

Bitcoin P2P e-cash paper
Satoshi Nakamoto Sat, 01 Nov 2008 16:16:33 -0700

I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully
peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party.

The paper is available at:
http://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

The main properties:
 Double-spending is prevented with a peer-to-peer network.
 No mint or other trusted parties.
 Participants can be anonymous.
 New coins are made from Hashcash style proof-of-work.
 The proof-of-work for new coin generation also powers the
    network to prevent double-spending.

Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System

Abstract.  A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would
allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another
without the burdens of going through a financial institution.
Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main
benefits are lost if a trusted party is still required to prevent
double-spending.  We propose a solution to the double-spending
problem using a peer-to-peer network.  The network timestamps
transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based
proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without
redoing the proof-of-work.  The longest chain not only serves as
proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came
from the largest pool of CPU power.  As long as honest nodes control
the most CPU power on the network, they can generate the longest
chain and outpace any attackers.  The network itself requires
minimal structure.  Messages are broadcasted on a best effort basis,
and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the
longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they
were gone.

Full paper at:

Satoshi Nakamoto
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:52:24 PM

OP i hope you understand that some of the users that responded are not trying to be impolite but really every couple of weeks we have these topics about Satoshi and there is really nothing that anybody can say more about the man that hasn't been said before. So we end up only repeating ourselves.

Google is your best friend. You will find out over there as much as we know.

Cheers!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:17:55 PM

OP i hope you understand that some of the users that responded are not trying to be impolite but really every couple of weeks we have these topics about Satoshi and there is really nothing that anybody can say more about the man that hasn't been said before. So we end up only repeating ourselves.

Cheers!

Actually, it has been quite a while since there were many questions about satoshi.

May be that the price increase is already attracting new people who are investigating bitcoin and want to know who the mysterious satoshi is.
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:21:02 PM

He said he left the project for a new project. But I think that he left the project for some kind of other thing. May he come back one day and lead bitcoin to success.

Let's assume nakamoto is a male here.
Harpua (OP)

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:30:25 PM

Cheers!

Actually, it has been quite a while since there were many questions about satoshi.

May be that the price increase is already attracting new people who are investigating bitcoin and want to know who the mysterious satoshi is.

Well, a little about myself... I have heard of bitcoin since 2012 (one of my friends told me about it briefly), but never bought any coins or knew there was a forum like this place to help out people understand things better about bitcoin in general.  I would just check the prices every now and then, and when I saw the prices sky rocket to $1,000+ in 2013 I just thought to myself that it was more of speculation and "stock" rather than a legitimate currency, and that "stock" was way too far out of my price range to start playing... then when I saw prices start failing I thought that I was very lucky that I didn't invest because I would have lost my ass.  Then at that point I completely lost interest because I thought surely bitcoin would just end up going back to $0.

A couple months ago, I was bored and kept hitting the "random" button on reddit until I came across an altcoin board and thought "Oh wow another doge coin" (heard about it in other forums, it was more of just a joke when talking about it on there).  Then I started reading some of the posts there and it seemed pretty interesting to me, and found a link to bitcointalk, and well, now here I am.

So the more I read, the more I get curious... I've read on here multiple things about Satoshi and never really got a full understanding of everything about him and the history of bitcoin itself... the above posts seem really interesting and I am just now starting to read all of them.

So, if you guys want me to lock/delete the thread, I can, because I've pretty much got all the information I need now. But if you guys would like a more "recent" Satoshi whereabouts speculation thread, then I would be happy to just leave it and learn more along the way.

It's your call.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:44:48 PM

Cheers!

Well, a little about myself... I have heard of bitcoin since 2012 (one of my friends told me about it briefly), but never bought any coins or knew there was a forum like this place to help out people understand things better about bitcoin in general.  I would just check the prices every now and then, and when I saw the prices sky rocket to $1,000+ in 2013 I just thought to myself that it was more of speculation and "stock" rather than a legitimate currency, and that "stock" was way too far out of my price range to start playing... then when I saw prices start failing I thought that I was very lucky that I didn't invest because I would have lost my ass.  Then at that point I completely lost interest because I thought surely bitcoin would just end up going back to $0.

A couple months ago, I was bored and kept hitting the "random" button on reddit until I came across an altcoin board and thought "Oh wow another doge coin" (heard about it in other forums, it was more of just a joke when talking about it on there).  Then I started reading some of the posts there and it seemed pretty interesting to me, and found a link to bitcointalk, and well, now here I am.

So the more I read, the more I get curious... I've read on here multiple things about Satoshi and never really got a full understanding of everything about him and the history of bitcoin itself... the above posts seem really interesting and I am just now starting to read all of them.

So, if you guys want me to lock/delete the thread, I can, because I've pretty much got all the information I need now. But if you guys would like a more "recent" Satoshi whereabouts speculation thread, then I would be happy to just leave it and learn more along the way.

It's your call.

Welcome to the Bitcoin world and this forum! Even though you heard about Bitcoin awhile ago you are actually joining us just now for real!

Yes, Bitcoin world, the story, technology, etc, is quite amazing. The more you read, the more it sucks you in and the more everything makes sense. I warn you, you will be sucked in and very amazed.

Feel free to open threads and ask questions, about everything that interest you and that you don't understand. And remember, there is no stupid questions, except maybe who is and what happened to Satoshi? Smiley I am just kidding of course!
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 10:49:19 PM

For us post-satoshi fellows it is really fun to investigate and speculate about him. The post about FED moving in and Sathoshi moving out is a very nice possible explanation. I think that something related to that is what really happened.

Harpua (OP)

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:58:02 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin world and this forum! Even though you heard about Bitcoin awhile ago you are actually joining us just now for real!

Yes, Bitcoin world, the story, technology, etc, is quite amazing. The more you read, the more it sucks you in and the more everything makes sense. I warn you, you will be sucked in and very amazed.

Feel free to open threads and ask questions, about everything that interest you and that you don't understand. And remember, there is no stupid questions, except maybe who is and what happened to Satoshi? Smiley I am just kidding of course!

Thanks Mick!

And yeah, no kidding about the bolded text above... when I got here I did get sucked in and amazed, then it amazed me how much it sucked funds from my paycheck due to the cheap coins I felt like I had to grab a while back  Grin . Now that I'm a little older and have a somewhat stable job, I can afford to buy some coins every now and then when I get the opportunity.  But bills can be a real pain in the ass, and I've told my self that I won't get sucked in too bad that I would lose the shirt off my back if things go sour.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:41:32 AM

He said he left the project for a new project. ...

Satoshi clearly stated on the Cryptography Mailing List in 2008 that :

Quote from: Satoshi Nakamoto
Theorizing that one could time travel within my own lifetime, I stepped into the quantum leap accelerator and vanished. I awoke to find myself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not my own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. My only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from my own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only I can see and hear. And so, I find myself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that my next leap will be the leap home.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:47:10 AM

No one can vanished in this day and age, I think these threads keep coming out because it's a mystery and people want to find out. The other story that comes to mind but at least we know some more details is Banksy identity.
coinbitte

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:54:05 AM

It's a team not a single person.

I'm growing my BTCs by 0.72-1.44% each day on https://bitcoinprofit.net/boss/coinbitte
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:59:32 AM

I like this theory, it all seems fishy to me, how it all came together and started to expand. Maybe there are motives we don't know about.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:11:39 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the legend of anonymous, this should be write on book of history.

Theorizing that one could time travel within my own lifetime, I stepped into the quantum leap accelerator and vanished. I awoke to find myself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not my own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. My only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from my own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only I can see and hear. And so, I find myself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that my next leap will be the leap home.

Source? link?

Agree, and nick szabo is the one of the team.
Harpua (OP)

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:22:34 AM

That's is really kind of insane and arrogant all at the same time, was Satoshi always this arrogant when talking about himself/herself/themself?  Maybe "it" left because he was too far up his own ass, I mean he had a reason, I guess... a lot smarter than I would ever be... but still that just sounds all like a bunch of rubbish.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:45:04 AM

That's is really kind of insane and arrogant all at the same time, was Satoshi always this arrogant when talking about himself/herself/themself?  Maybe "it" left because he was too far up his own ass, I mean he had a reason, I guess... a lot smarter than I would ever be... but still that just sounds all like a bunch of rubbish.

Satoshi got too much attention from the wrong group of people, when Gavin ran too the authorities and decided to bail out on the coming circus. The Libertarian and Anarchists also gathered around this technology,

and I think all this attention made him/her nervous. I would have done the same, if I were in that situation. Some people are attention whores and other like to operate in the shadows.  Roll Eyes

The "not knowing" part, adds to the mystique of this whole scene... It could be a anti-climax if we knew who he or she was.. and people will judge based on Satoshi's origin.  Sad

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:51:37 AM

Not another satoshi speculation thread , we've been over this more than a 100 times already. We don't know who satoshi was or where he lived, people making comments here are just guessing. And if you haven't yet found out the other satoshi discussion threads , google "Who satoshi bitcointalk" and for some extra drama write "satoshi email hacked" . At any rate, satoshi was the guy behind this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3 anything more than that is a speculation.
P.S: Shouldn't this type of threads belong in Speculation board?
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:07:41 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 05:19:28 PM by AgentofCoin

Source? link?

That's is really kind of insane and arrogant all at the same time, was Satoshi always this arrogant when talking about himself/herself/themself?  Maybe "it" left because he was too far up his own ass, I mean he had a reason, I guess... a lot smarter than I would ever be... but still that just sounds all like a bunch of rubbish.

I am quite shocked you guys took me at face value.
I was hoping people would put it together and get a few lols, but alas.....
Here is my source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjK9GJMBpt0

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:24:07 PM

ok.. i think people need to bookmark this page
http://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/

so that whenever we get another 'who is satoshi' we can blast them with this link and the get on with our lives

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:47:33 PM

so that whenever we get another 'who is satoshi' we can blast them with this link and the get on with our lives
Bookmarked! Urging others to do the same. BTW are you the owner of the site?
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:14:51 PM

None really knows what happened to Satoshi Nakamoto. Some say is still lives and follows bitcoin anonymous and some say he is dead.
frottirzokni

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:21:33 PM

It's common among people who wants to hide their true identities to choose (subconsciously) an alias with the same beginning letter like their original name. SN - NS
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:34:49 PM

Not that relevant, but a date jumped out at me:

This Saturday (Nov 1, 2015) is seven years exactly since it was posted that Satoshi had "been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully
peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party."  

The fact that its lasted this long is a testament to the strength of the idea as well as the process for putting into play, fragility notwithstanding.  

EDIT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY:

Satoshi posted at 16:16:33.  Google search of "16:16:33" yields many links to the Bible passages at John 16:16-33, the first line of which being as follows:

"Jesus went on to say, 'In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.'"

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:43:08 PM

The paper doesn't give a great deal of info about the man himself, I'd be very surprised if he was a real person names Satoshi Nakamoto. If he does exist, then I'd imagine he's keeping him and his coins private.

I probably would too!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:44:38 PM

This Saturday (Nov 1, 2015) is seven years exactly since it was posted that Satoshi had "been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully

The fact that its lasted this long is a testament to the strength of the idea as well as the process for putting into play, fragility notwithstanding.  

Satoshi posted at 16:16:33.  Google search of "16:16:33" yields many links to the Bible passages at John 16:16-33, the first line of which being as follows:

"Jesus went on to say, 'In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.'"

Are we talking about Satoshi or Tupac, lol. People are really reaching with their theories.#

If the man exists he's not going to return on any anniversaries, he'll probably just stay in the background lurking and do his thing.

Satoshi in the cut, that's a scary sight.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mr Felt

Merit: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:48:27 PM

Are we talking about Satoshi or Tupac, lol. People are really reaching with their theories.#

If the man exists he's not going to return on any anniversaries, he'll probably just stay in the background lurking and do his thing.

Satoshi in the cut, that's a scary sight.

No theory here - just the results of a google search that made me chuckle and that I thought others might enjoy as well.  

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:24:35 PM

It's common among people who wants to hide their true identities to choose (subconsciously) an alias with the same beginning letter like their original name. SN - NS

it's also possible that satoshi had a aka, or many other account, that were created long time go, when he first registered

and now he is using one those, to be active and watching, it would be funny he he lost every coins he had, and now he is wearing a sig to earn something again
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:29:42 PM

Bookmarked! Urging others to do the same. BTW are you the owner of the site?

nah i googled it.. kind of thing all the noobs should do..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:05:50 AM

This is what I had concluded.
It is not just one person but an entity like Anonymous.
One face for them all. Cool
visual111

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:05:29 AM

if I was satoshi, I'd be afraid of prosecution. this satoshi character created something very revolutionary; I don't think I'd want my name attached to it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:02:12 AM

Wow, people have a wild imagination but I have to give it to you, bringing those two together certainly bring things into perspective. It was destined for him to come back, and I sure hope to see him soon around here.

The difference would be, if Satoshi come back, he will be nailed to the cross by the people hunting for him now. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄