Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't modify my thread !  (Read 453 times)
Ascension Bank (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:11:21 PM

Hello everyone ! I've just released the new Ascension service. Since this account is a newbie one, I had to wait 360 seconds (6 minutes) before being able to post a new message. I had to post the second message to reserve this space to post a list of loans accomplished, so I locked my thread so no one could post in it, but now, I can't re-open it again. The only thing I can do is delete my post (thing that I can't since I'm not a moderator). What I have to do ?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:17:18 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 08:43:00 PM by DannyHamilton

Hello everyone ! I've just released the new Ascension service. Since this account is a newbie one, I had to wait 360 seconds (6 minutes) before being able to post a new message. I had to post the second message to reserve this space to post a list of loans accomplished, so I locked my thread so no one could post in it, but now, I can't re-open it again. The only thing I can do is delete my post (thing that I can't since I'm not a moderator). What I have to do ?

Click the "unlock" link at the bottom of the thread.

After you do that, you'll be able to post in the thread and to edit your existing posts.
Ascension Bank (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:23:20 PM

Click the "unlock" link at the bottom of the thread.

After you do that, you'll be able to post in the thread and to edit your existing posts.

Note: This question belongs in the Meta section of the forum.

You cannot edit it to fast you need to wait 360 seconds before you edit again... Because of your low rank your waiting post will be 360 unlike other rank that has 60 seconds before post or editing a thread.. just wait it bro before editing your thread.....

Thank you so much guys ! That's really cool that experienced members help total newbies like me Wink !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: