Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info wallet issues today  (Read 722 times)
-droid- (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:49:34 AM

Seems like they had some server maintenance today but ever since its been back up my wallet is not crediting my recent transactions

Anyone else having this issue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3422

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 04:50:30 AM

That server maintenance was a long few hours of maintenance and after that, I was able to use the wallet with no problem although it did show up the transactions a bit late if that's a similar case for you (Just not showing instead)  ... some times to speed up the same problem, I try to use a VPN and most of the time it improves the loading time of transactions by half at least

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:14:53 AM

Same for me. Also, 2 of my transactions were sent twice and the second one still has not confirmed. Usually when this happens, it'll just recredit it back to my account after a couple hours but it's been a full day and the funds still have not credited back to my account.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:08:10 PM

it's not only you at here got this issues because a lot of people have the same issues
and this is one of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221806.0
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:34:19 PM

They were under maintenance yesterday the entire day, so I guess they haven't maintained it very well since there are about 10 threads about problems with blockchain.info today.

You need to contact them. I am sure they will sort it out sooner than later but their wallet is going to work about few days and then it will start malfunctioning again.

You need to change your wallet and forget about blockchain.info, the wallet and block explorer.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 01:01:01 PM

They were under maintenance yesterday the entire day, so I guess they haven't maintained it very well since there are about 10 threads about problems with blockchain.info today.

You need to contact them. I am sure they will sort it out sooner than later but their wallet is going to work about few days and then it will start malfunctioning again.

You need to change your wallet and forget about blockchain.info, the wallet and block explorer.

It amazes me to see still so many users still using blockchain.info wallet, I just hope that they're doing it for small amount of funds and are taking backup after everytime they make new addresses. But I still use their block explorer, when there are not having trouble, it is still the fastest and most visually appealing block explorer for me. I have used others as well but haven't find anything simpler than it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:36:13 PM

This has probably been answered many times before but what other wallet do you recommend? I've been using block chain for a few years and have never had major problems with it until recently.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:43:42 PM

This has probably been answered many times before but what other wallet do you recommend? I've been using block chain for a few years and have never had major problems with it until recently.

I would recommend Multibit or Electrum for desktop, Trezor as a hardware wallet if you have enough coins to justify investing into one since its price is pretty steep, around $120. I am also using mycelium for Android but only for small amounts as phone wallet should be used with.

Electrum or Multibit are lite weight wallets that are easy to run (you don't need to download whole blockchain), are very secure and very easily backed up and secured.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: