Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Lawmakers Introduce Bill to Outlaw All Public Homosexualism  (Read 596 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:42:04 AM

The previous anti-homo law in Russia that the West flipped out about (as they ignore executions and floggings of homos in second greatest ally Saudi Arabia) simply outlawed “homosexual propaganda.”

Now, lawmakers are moving to completely outlaw all forms of public display of homosexualism.

RT:

Two Communist Party MPs have drafted a bill that bans any public demonstration of “non-traditional” sexual orientation and orders monetary fines or up to 15 days of administrative detention for violation of this rule.

State Duma lawmakers Ivan Nikitchuk and Nikolay Arefyev want to amend the Russian Administrative Code with a new article listing “public expression of non-traditional sexual relations” as a violation.

An explanatory note attached to the draft reads that if this expression takes the form of “demonstration of one’s distorted sexual preferences in public places,” it must be punished with fines between 4,000 and 5,000 rubles ($64-$80 at current rate). And those who do this in educational and cultural establishments or offices of state and municipal authorities can face up to 15 days of arrest.
http://www.dailystormer.com/russian-lawmakers-introduce-bill-to-outlaw-all-public-homosexualism/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:42:10 PM

Lets get back to the old days ban cell phones out door driving and take technology out of school bring back the arts and old American traditions like the pledge allegiance Christmas in schools again. Homosexual get equal right but don't push homosexuality tracing on children. I am sick of hearing about gays. Nobody cares if your gay now stop talking about it! I am straight do you want to no that. Stop trying to change this country and alter for certain groups if you do not like it leave!

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:01:50 PM

Lets get back to the old days ban cell phones
Are you comparing mobile telephony to sexual deviations? Hell, I'm going to drop my smartphone. Cheesy
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:26:32 PM

Russia is the future.
kydranel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:04:24 AM

this is just weird  but it makes sense. i think

CryptoTotal.com    ¯\__/     Crypto MegaStore      ✓ Worldwide Shipping
──────────────    °  °    ────────────────────── ──── ─── ── ─
CamerasHeadphonesTabletsVideo GamesToysCollectiblesMoviesFragrancesHealthBeauty
Watoshi

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:37:50 AM

This make sense. In Russia majority rule the minority not the other way around.

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 04:54:22 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 06:47:43 PM by cooldgamer

Russia is the future.
I would hope not.  The idea of being fined for being yourself is ridiculous.  Live and let live, seems so hard to understand for some  Sad

techboy2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:28:02 PM

The second post I've read today that points to Russia being made an obsolete word in the distant future. The other was ban of BTC.

Russia should disintegrate into smaller nations that can manage themselves better.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:54:08 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 11:34:50 PM by Balthazar

The other was ban of BTC.
So we have another degradant, who is going to compare bareback with revolutional technology. What's next, are you going to compare coprophilia with neurosurgery or what? Cheesy

Russia should disintegrate into smaller nations that can manage themselves better.
Yeah, just like Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Sudan or Syria. On the way to go, our master. Cheesy

Hehe, you're even more funny than I thought previously. We waited you for a long time, dear Emperor Techboy the Second. We apologize for inconvience, and we swear follow your doctrine, your order is everything for us.  Grin

Seriously, there is only one thing we don't like more than some idiots in the parliament. It's your kind, the foreigners who are telling what the others should do. We in Russia have a nice saying, which is perfectly applicable to you: "Don't tell me what should I do, and I won't tell you where to go". And I'm pretty sure I know exactly where to send you.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:58:43 PM

The previous anti-homo law in Russia that the West flipped out about (as they ignore executions and floggings of homos in second greatest ally Saudi Arabia) simply outlawed “homosexual propaganda.”

Now, lawmakers are moving to completely outlaw all forms of public display of homosexualism.

RT:

Two Communist Party MPs have drafted a bill that bans any public demonstration of “non-traditional” sexual orientation and orders monetary fines or up to 15 days of administrative detention for violation of this rule.

State Duma lawmakers Ivan Nikitchuk and Nikolay Arefyev want to amend the Russian Administrative Code with a new article listing “public expression of non-traditional sexual relations” as a violation.

An explanatory note attached to the draft reads that if this expression takes the form of “demonstration of one’s distorted sexual preferences in public places,” it must be punished with fines between 4,000 and 5,000 rubles ($64-$80 at current rate). And those who do this in educational and cultural establishments or offices of state and municipal authorities can face up to 15 days of arrest.
http://www.dailystormer.com/russian-lawmakers-introduce-bill-to-outlaw-all-public-homosexualism/
I don't agree with this, but also I don't see any issue with legislators creating such an ordinance and it's enforcement.  Depending on the income levels, $64-80 does not seem like a big deal. 

This is not terribly different than an ordinance against public nudity, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: