Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crowdfunding - Post your project here and get involved  (Read 1409 times)
sron (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 05:11:47 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2012, 06:05:22 AM by sron

Bitcoin crowdfunding - Post your project here and get involved

Link: http://bitcoinfreelancing.t15.org/bitcoin-crowdfunding/

What is the project about?

Is it a product or a service?

When will you start developing this project?

How will it be hosted?

How will it be marketed?

Why are you working on this project?

How many people are currently working on it?

How many technicians would you require?

How many designers would you require?

What is the deadline of the project?

What is the benefit of the project?

Which bitcoin address should investors send fundings to?

What is the reward for investing in your project?

What is the reward for getting involved in developing your project?

--------

http://bitcoinfreelancing.t15.org/bitcoin-crowdfunding/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sron (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 07:14:59 AM

Anyone interested in crowdfunding with bitcoins?

sron (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2012, 04:54:12 AM

We have our first submission  Smiley

You have a project you want to raise funding for? Submit it here.

http://bitcoinfreelancing.t15.org

sron (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 07:49:19 AM

Could bitcoin crowdfunding work or is the market too small? Post your opinion.

ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 08:22:03 AM

It could work and maybe it will work in future, but IMHO at the moment the market is too small and there are too many scammer around: I've  the experience of btcjam for loans, even high rated borrowers has turn out to be scammer (I've over 50% of scam over the loan I made).

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
xx78213

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 04:44:36 PM

Better than Kickstarter!
sron (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 03:54:34 AM

It could work and maybe it will work in future, but IMHO at the moment the market is too small and there are too many scammer around: I've  the experience of btcjam for loans, even high rated borrowers has turn out to be scammer (I've over 50% of scam over the loan I made).

Interesting. Do you have any ideas for crowdfunding projects that you don't mind sharing?

ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 06:40:21 AM

Interesting. Do you have any ideas for crowdfunding projects that you don't mind sharing?

Actually I'm member of a local association with open hardware as main goal: we have build a reprap printer and done some small projects. We are actually developing some project like an open ftdi, and an open ATmega programmer that are in advanced state and workink on the project of a home brewing modular semi automatic production system (both brewing and fermentation will be controlled by software), a controller for telescope motors,  and some other smaller projects.
We are thinkin of produce layout for electronic and software and distribuite them freely, but for who is not able to build them make the kit preassembled. A crowdfunding on that projects can help greatly to reduce the inital costs of development (printing some boards and buy the components for example).

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 11:46:13 AM

Interesting.
I think I am going to move my "ART" over to crowd funding (art studio equipment purchase).
At the moment looks like your site has too much "test" data. When this is cleaned up and you are ready, let me know.
You also have a competition: http://www.bitcoinstarter.com/site.php  Smiley

BTW, I personally prefer the the CF system, where collected coin is not lost if target is not met. That feels like a massive waste of time and energy, especially if one sends out goods for the donations received. 
If one has to wait N months and then lose everything because few pennies are missing from the target... damn Smiley

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
bitcoinstarter

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 09:42:41 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2012, 11:01:22 PM by bitcoinstarter

Interesting.
I think I am going to move my "ART" over to crowd funding (art studio equipment purchase).
At the moment looks like your site has too much "test" data. When this is cleaned up and you are ready, let me know.
You also have a competition: http://www.bitcoinstarter.com/site.php  Smiley

BTW, I personally prefer the the CF system, where collected coin is not lost if target is not met. That feels like a massive waste of time and energy, especially if one sends out goods for the donations received.  
If one has to wait N months and then lose everything because few pennies are missing from the target... damn Smiley

Hi Eskimobob,

We say its all-or-nothing but we are open to just pure funding specially since the site just opened it will take a bit of donations to reach the all-or-nothing threshold.  We'll be adding the ability to "extend" pledges after-the-fact also.  The all-or-nothing is formulated around big viral type projects we had one lined up but they couldn't wait  Grin.

Couple of things that should separate us from the above mentioned site:

• We aren't going anywhere. We are here for the long run.
  • We already have pre-signed up over 200+ willing pledgers.
  • We have a vested interest in making your "ART" project suceed so will be taking the necessary marketing efforts to do so.
  • We will be adding a "match" system where if people donate a certain amount we'll match it or close to it.

These are just a few! feel free to ask me any questions here or in PM. I really like your project and would be interested in pledging to it!

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:01:04 AM

Interesting.
You also have a competition: http://www.bitcoinstarter.com/site.php  Smiley

WARNING: Invest with EskimoBob at your own risk. His "art" service is probably a fraud. Found the following post:

@EskimoBob you asset has just been desisted from #assets-otc and you will never be allowed to list any assets at this service.

I sent you the history of your asset by email - all 3 transactions and both the pgp keys.

Now go licking some more goats' balls.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 07:35:36 AM

Interesting.
You also have a competition: http://www.bitcoinstarter.com/site.php  Smiley

WARNING: Invest with EskimoBob at your own risk. His "art" service is probably a fraud. Found the following post:

@EskimoBob you asset has just been desisted from #assets-otc and you will never be allowed to list any assets at this service.

I sent you the history of your asset by email - all 3 transactions and both the pgp keys.

Now go licking some more goats' balls.

Thank you for quoting  out of context! Brilliant way to show what kind of a scumbag and liar you are. Bravo!

Another offtopic rant from Usagi, who wasted and swindled away thousands of investors BTC.
First, let me ask this, what happened to your post count number? You had about 1000 posts and look at you now, only 157 posts. Nice job deleting your crap from the forum.
And now, tell us all how many thousands of investors BTC you lost thanks to your own stupidity and incompetence? Was it close to 7500 BTC? (look it yup, it's in one of your posts)
Usagi, please crawl back to that hole you game from. Nobody needs your hysterical dramas and endless rants on topics you know nothing about.
If you like to accuse me on something, go do it in Scam Accusations sub forum.    
Stop following me around like a pervert.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 01:56:57 AM

These are just a few! feel free to ask me any questions here or in PM.

I registered and with my profile it shows in red that "You must generate a Bitcoinstarter.com Address!". Then I click the "Generate a Deposit Address" button and the red warning goes away but the field remains blank.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

bitcoinstarter

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 06:09:43 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2012, 02:33:36 AM by bitcoinstarter

These are just a few! feel free to ask me any questions here or in PM.

I registered and with my profile it shows in red that "You must generate a Bitcoinstarter.com Address!". Then I click the "Generate a Deposit Address" button and the red warning goes away but the field remains blank.

Hi Stephen,

We are re-doing some aspect to the site and pull down the BitcoinD but it should return shortly!

Should all be fixed!

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: