Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinStore.com (Beta) - Electronics super store with over 500K items!  (Read 75302 times)
BTCSupport12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

Hi would you please submit a ticket to our support team and we will look into this issue immediately. We want all of our customers to get what they paid for.

Thank you!

You do know what drop ship means right?

Yes I know that bitcoinstore sent me empty box with cooler without processor - that is their problems that bitcoinstore works with non reliable partners and that partners send fake or empty pakage

So if they will not deliver me paid order or refund this issue I want to warn community to avoid this scamming shop
semaster

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:14:17 PM

Hi would you please submit a ticket to our support team and we will look into this issue immediately. We want all of our customers to get what they paid for.

Thank you!

You do know what drop ship means right?

Yes I know that bitcoinstore sent me empty box with cooler without processor - that is their problems that bitcoinstore works with non reliable partners and that partners send fake or empty pakage

So if they will not deliver me paid order or refund this issue I want to warn community to avoid this scamming shop

I submit a ticket in support a week ago after I get information from fedex. Support staff (Greg Villaseñor) write me in few days latter if I be able to provide the photo or video that shows this issue.

I answered that I cannot provide photo/video but you can request information from fedex
Parcel had a custom house examination on arrival so there is a video at fedex staff from their security cameras.
They did not give me video record as the video contains the work of public servants.

But fedex showed me video record of custom house examination where shown that paper box was empty.
Also there is inspection report which noted the lack of processor.

After that no answer or action from bitcoinstore support.

Also by track  I have not got parcel - but in member area it is marked that order completed ( I will publish track later in few days as support will not take any action again)

BTCSupport12

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:19:10 PM

Hi,

I noticed your request come through again today and we are working on figuring out what we can do regarding this issue. We have never had a problem occur like this.

We will communicate further via the support ticket system, thank you!
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:25:34 PM

R.I.P.
js1985

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:37:56 AM

Ordered laptop, all arrived ok, nothing bad to say!
scrap

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

Im wanting to order a MSI twin Frozr and i have couple questions.

It says out-of-stock im aware, but i can still order. What is the ETA on the shipping of that item? Also will i get the MSI warranty of 3 years as stated on the MSI website?
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Whats up with the site and the certificate, when is it expected to be back up again  ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: