Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MODERATOR  (Read 1077 times)
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:55:06 AM

Being a forum moderator is a thankless job. You will be known for your mistakes but anything that you did good for the forum will be un-noticed unless someone makes it publicly. This job is not supposed to be open for anyone who want's to apply or volunteers to do it, it should be handed to someone who earned trust in the forum.

Jayzus, are you guys serious right now? He is asking to be a moderator on other sites on chat , pretty sure he made himself clear here:

If you are opening new websites / forums .. Or if you need Moderator for your existing websites .. I am available ..

I have experience of being moderator .

He did made it clear on his intentions to be a moderator, is there something wrong with the advise that I give him?
Kindly highlight so I can clarify.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:17:42 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 07:51:58 AM by mexxer-2

He did made it clear on his intentions to be a moderator, is there something wrong with the advise that I give him?
Kindly highlight so I can clarify.

I was talking about people thinking that he is offering moderator service in this forum, sorry if I mistook your statement.
Edit: Same goes for
New forum moderator can be a difficult job especially when it does not generate any revenue, how long can you wait before asking for your payment?
My guess is that if someone with experience, offering his services, is expecting earnings from the beginning of their work. I may be wrong, but if so, half of us could be moderators Wink
Jayzus, are you guys serious right now? He is asking to be a moderator on other sites on chat , pretty sure he made himself clear here:
If you are opening new websites / forums .. Or if you need Moderator for your existing websites .. I am available ..

No offence, but what my comment ( except that confirm that someone is saying about knowledge of his job ) has to do with your statement?
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:49:30 AM

New forum moderator can be a difficult job especially when it does not generate any revenue, how long can you wait before asking for your payment?
My guess is that if someone with experience, offering his services, is expecting earnings from the beginning of their work. I may be wrong, but if so, half of us could be moderators Wink

No offence, but what my comment ( except that confirm that someone is saying about knowledge of his job ) has to do with your statement?
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:07:40 AM

Do you happen to know Spanish? I will be opening a forum in Spanish sometime soon.

AMR008 (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:10:53 AM

Do you happen to know Spanish? I will be opening a forum in Spanish sometime soon.

I am sorry . I dont know Spanish .. Well i have heard this many times by now .. I will try to learn it in a while ..
abhishekthakur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:03:01 PM

Can you supply information, in which kind of sites you have worked on before ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: